Easy Hoodoo Money Petition Spell

The Antichrist

The Antichrist

π‹π²πšπ§ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 π™πžπ©πšπ«
Items

Brown paper bag

Pen with green ink

Do not ask for a specific amount of money with this spell. Ask for a specific item and you'll receive the money to purchase it.

This is a simple Hoodoo petition spell.
I'm using a sheet of printer paper for
this demonstration because it's easier to see the spell and I hastily slapped the demonstration petition together, but you should use a piece of a brown paper bag. Tearing a rectangular piece from the brown paper bag transfers some of your energy (Γ αΉ£αΊΉ) into the paper.

You will need to build up magickal energy for the for the spell to be effective. A simple way to achieve this is to practice nofap for between 3 to 27 days before performing the ritual. Another simple method is sun, or moon gazing. Simply stare into the waxing and full moon and visualize a beam of light shooting from the moon into your forehead. Inhale deeply from your nose to suck the moons energy into your body. Green tea is another good source of magickal energy.

You can begin the ritual once you've accumulated enough energy. Perform this ritual under the waxing or full moon. You need to get into an altered state to cast spells. This can be achieved by meditating. I like to get really high when I perform my rituals. Ingesting 3.5 - 5 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms will greatly enhance the potency of any magickal working. The next thing you'll need to do is get energy flowing through your body. There are many ways to do this. Hindus recommended starting at the perineum and working up the spine to a spot above the top of your head. I'm reckless, so I Iike to start from the crown chakra and move the energy down, because it makes me more mentally ill and I like the feeling of mental illness. Once your all charged up, grab your paper and visualize the thing you want as intensely as possible. This is like daydreaming. Now you may begin writing the spell.

Visualize a beam of white light shooting out of your third eye. Visualize this as intensely as possible. You will know you are doing it correctly when you get a headache. Move the energy by visualizing a white light traveling from your third eye, down through your throat, into your heart, down your arm, through your dominant hand and into the pen. Visualize the pen glowing with energy. You're going to want to visualize the ink glowing as you write up the spell.

β€’Draw the alchemical symbol for the element earth.
Alchemy earth bold 400w

β€’Draw a pentagram.

β€’Write your full name three times. Say everything you are writing aloud while writing it.

β€’Write the desired item on top of your full name.

β€’Write you incantation in the form of a circle around your name.

β€’Write So Mote It Be!

The incantation

Money, hear my words

Come to me, but no one's hurt

Money, I deserve

So mote it be, by the element earth

It should be written like this

moneyhearmywordscometomebitnooneshurtmoneyideservesomoteitbebytheelementearth

The magickal circle composed of the incantation should connect and overlap itself.

You should be left with something that looks like this.

IMG 20240221 1336095162

IMG 20240221 1335242762

Now fold your petition towards you and recite your incantation.

IMG 20240221 1127187822

Turn the folded paper to the right, fold the paper and recite the incantation for a second time.

IMG 20240221 1128171322

Turn the paper to the right again and recite the incantation fir a third time.

IMG 20240221 1129042622

Now you're petition will look like this

IMG 20240221 1119488772

Place the folded petition in wallet and leave it there for 7 days. You're wallet has the energy of money within it and the cash inside obviously contains the pure, raw energy of money. I recommend sandwiching your petition between some monetary bills. Withdraw cash in the highest denomination of your nations currency, or the highest denomination you have. After a week has elapsed. Bury your petition in the ground as if you were planting a seed.

The final step of any spell is to completely forget about it. Thinking about a spell after casting it can botch it. You need absolute faith in the effectiveness of the spell for it to be effective. You need to know the spell will work.

Your spell won't manifest the money instantly. Like a seed, your spell needs time to grow. You may get money within 1 or 2 days, or it may take a few months. Magick works on your it's time.
Be humble and understand that you are like a nanovirus compared to spirits and the energetic forces that control our reality.

The money will come to you anyway it can. Magick takes the path of least resistance. If you are a NEET, the money may come from your parents. You may find cash in the dyer, You might find lost cash under your bed, or in your sofa. It may also come in the form of someone else's list cash on the street, or a wallet. Don't look for the money. It will magically come to you.

And finally, do not lust for results.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shabby890, Deleted member 64584, Sushifart and 3 others
I knew an Haitian who was an expert on voodoo

Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584 and The Antichrist
if i ask for an item that costs 1 billion dollars do i get 1 billion dollars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and wayme
The potency of the spell can be enhanced.

A piece of your hair folded inside of your petition will bind and target the spell to you more effectively.

You're own blood can be smeared on the petition to better bind the spell to you. Blood is incredibly powerful. Adding blood will increase the potency of the spell.

3 sticks of dragons blood incense will also increase the potency.

You may additionally burn 3 green candles why performing the ritual.

Hoodoo Money oil may be applied to to petition to increase the potency.

Perform the ritual in the woods at either midnight or 3:00am. All rituals are more powerful when performed in a natural setting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584
if i ask for an item that costs 1 billion dollars do i get 1 billion dollars
The potency of the spell is dependent on the power of the practitioner. A psychic person who see ghosts, has a strong intuition, has prophetic dreams will have much better results than someone with less developed astral senses.

This is a small spell. Making a billion dollars with magick is possible, but you need to do insane shit to get it. Like years of big rituals with the aid of deities. Starbucks is empowered by the Orisha Yamaya.
Download 7

The logo is green, because green is the magickal color of money.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584 and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1

• +1

• +1

• +1
This is a demonstration of a real ritual. This is just to give you an idea of what real magick looks like.

• +1
Thanks! this helped me through some tough times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584 and The Antichrist
I almost forgot, magick requires secrecy. Do not tell anyone that you are going to perform this ritual and do not share your results with anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584 and AlexBrown84
Your spell won't manifest the money instantly. Like a seed, your spell needs time to grow. You may get money within 1 or 2 days, or it may take a few months. Magick works on your it's time.
just dilute your soul for a few shekels theorem

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER and Sushifart
rip this user haha

this helped me through some tough times:aheago:

• +1