Easy Mentalcel Test

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

How to know if you’re a mentalcel:

First, take the personality test answering based on what your desires are. Then, take the personality test answering based on your actual behavior. The more different the two results are, the bigger of a mentalcel you are.

Example:

Test question: would you rather read a book or go to a party?

Scenario A: Tyrone really would rather read a book than go to a party. He genuinely doesn’t like going to parties. He answers this question the same both times he takes the test. This guy is not a mentalcel, he’s just an introvert.

Scenario B: Melvin feels that going to a party would be way more fun than reading a book, but in real life he’s too high-inhib to party. He answers this question differently the 2 times he takes the test. This guy is a mentalcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chadeep, nonserviam and 8 others
INFJ

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Tyrone would rather read a book than go to a party.
Nedladdning

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7902 and MansNotHot
You can change personality with alcohol and other drugs

• +1
You can change personality with alcohol and other drugs
You can upgrade your own personality. If ive learned anything you become an exaggerated version of yourself when drunk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 756
You can upgrade your own personality. If ive learned anything you become an exaggerated version of yourself when drunk
Idk what you mean by exaggerated
I’m mostly an introvert but I turn into a low inhib extrovert when drunk

• +1
Idk what you mean by exaggerated
I’m mostly an introvert but I turn into a low inhib extrovert when drunk
Exaggerated meaning yourself but everything you do is amped up, more extraverted, louder and so on

• +1
Reactions: thecel, IdiAmin and Deleted member 7580
Exaggerated meaning yourself but everything you do is amped up, more extraverted, louder and so on

So I’ll be even creepier

fuark

I'd say it really depends if "Melvin" is too high inhibit because that's just how his real personality is or he's just ugly, and insecure and avoidant because of it. I'd argue one's personality as someone who browses a site like this is mostly based on ones looks. Imagine you wake up tomorrow as 6"4 prime lachowski, would your personality still be the same? If yes then your mentalcel, although such guys/"mentalcels" usually wouldn't want much from life anyway and wouldn't even be on here, let alone classify themselves as such

• +1
thats not a mentalcel test, thats just an incel test
melvin wants to party but doesnt get invited cuz of his looks
if anything, tyrone is the mentalcel in this situation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6997, thecel and 1 other person
thats not a mentalcel test, thats just an incel test
melvin wants to party but doesnt get invited cuz of his looks
if anything, tyrone is the mentalcel in this situation

Tyrone is not a mentalcel because he isn’t as into partying as he's into reading. He’s happier staying home and reading a book.

I didn’t think of invitations when I made this thread. I was thinking Melvin has the ability to go to a party but is just too high-inhib to go.

Last edited:
Tyrone is not a mentalcel because he’s not as into partying as reading. He’s happier staying home and reading a book.

I didn’t think of invitations when I made this thread. I was thinking Melvin has the ability to go to a party but is just too high-inhib to go.
mentalcels don't exist
cope thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, thecel, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and thecel
I’m both introvert and mentalcel
It’s double over

• So Sad
I'd say it really depends if "Melvin" is too high inhibit because that's just how his real personality is or he's just ugly, and insecure and avoidant because of it. I'd argue one's personality as someone who browses a site like this is mostly based on ones looks. Imagine you wake up tomorrow as 6"4 prime lachowski, would your personality still be the same? If yes then your mentalcel, although such guys/"mentalcels" usually wouldn't want much from life anyway and wouldn't even be on here, let alone classify themselves as such

If you’re so ugly that you rationally decide to not go to parties because of the way you’ll be treated, you should answer “no” to the party question both times you take the test.

On the take during which you answer the questions based on your desires, you don’t answer it like “Yes, because I would party if I were a Chad,” you answer no if you don’t want to party as your current self.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
and they get laid

K but what about some 4–4.5/10 guys who can get laid if they try hard enough but fail to have enough motivation to get off the sofa?

then thats laziness- not a mental illness
K but what about some 4–4.5/10 guys who can get laid if they try hard enough but fail to have enough motivation to get off the sofa?

• Hmm...
Who even gets invited to parties. I have a few male friends and we meetup for drinks/games sometimes. (pre corona)

I don't know any people that host parties, never did. Who would I invite if I hosted one, my incel male friends? over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and fras
ISFP-T

Dont know what it means

• +1

How to know if you’re a mentalcel:

First, take the personality test answering based on what your desires are. Then, take the personality test answering based on your actual behavior. The more different the two results are, the bigger of a mentalcel you are.

Example:

Test question: would you rather read a book or go to a party?

Scenario A: Tyrone really would rather read a book than go to a party. He genuinely doesn’t like going to parties. He answers this question the same both times he takes the test. This guy is not a mentalcel, he’s just an introvert.

Scenario B: Melvin feels that going to a party would be way more fun than reading a book, but in real life he’s too high-inhib to party. He answers this question differently the 2 times he takes the test. This guy is a mentalcel.
A

• Woah
I never Read a book in my life but never missed a party

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5746 and fras
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Lars
so?
people here are getting results without understanding them lol, what's the point of this thread?
Seeing that i'm an introvert? i already know

• +1
  • +1
INTP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and JL~
This is the most cope test i've ever seen.
Looks triumphs as long as you are not autistic, end of the story tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lars
No alcohol for your autism

• +1