Easy Money Making method

jsteezy

jsteezy

Iron
This is foolproof and it's worked for me 20+ times already if you can't figure this out you're a retard and it's over.

Step 1. Go to www.chronoreps.com(Or any other website that sells fake watches like this, but this one has to be reliable for me).
Step 2. Order one of their watches to start
Step 3. Go on FB marketplace, OfferUp, etc..(Use a fake account or not it doesn't matter)
Step 4. List for 2-3x what you paid for, and you will get lots of interest:ogre:

I sell around 1-2 watches per day. It's better if you live in a more populated area as well. You can sell without getting the box but I find it's way easier to sell with the box and papers. I'm making around $400-$700 a week PROFIT from doing this. You can do this with pretty much any counterfeit item but these are unsaturated at the moment.:feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redroses, Lonenely sigma, KING REIDYZ and 12 others
This is foolproof and it's worked for me 20+ times already if you can't figure this out you're a retard and it's over.

Step 1. Go to www.chronoreps.com(Or any other website that sells fake watches like this, but this one has to be reliable for me).
Step 3. Go on FB marketplace, OfferUp, etc..(Use a fake account or not it doesn't matter)
Step 4. List for 2-3x what you paid for, and you will get lots of interest:ogre:

I sell around 1-2 watches per day. It's better if you live in a more populated area as well. You can sell without getting the box but I find it's way easier to sell with the box and papers. I'm making around $400-$700 a week PROFIT from doing this. You can do this with pretty much any counterfeit item but these are unsaturated at the moment.:feelskek:
wanna send me $50 in crypto weekly?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, TheBrownOne, LooksThinker and 1 other person
join the realworld bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Gaygymmaxx, ClearEmOut and 12 others
no not really retard

JoinedAug 13, 2023Posts2Reputation0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 30600
.....bookmarked:what:

well well well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
The watches cost 200 bucks, who the FUCK is gonna pay any more than that for a fake watch on facebook marketplace?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, zharupodrugu and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
The watches cost 200 bucks, who the FUCK is gonna pay any more than that for a fake watch on facebook marketplace?
I buy the $80 and $150 ones and sell them for $200-$500. I just dropped the sauce for you incels and you complain LMFAO. Literally step by step guide to guaranteed money and you faggots still can't make bread JFL :feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redroses, aleksander, Gaygymmaxx and 8 others

Update me when you get robbed. Or even worse, when somone finds your address and kidnaps you for selling reps

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redroses, aleksander, TheBrownOne and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Cidre enjoyer, Skywalker and 1 other person
what do you say when they ask why your selling it and if it’s real

do people think an ap would cost $400?

• +1
Reactions: jsteezy

i used to do this with moncler jackets, they even had the NFC scan and whatnot i would just say "price reflects on authenticity" if anyone asked

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, TheBrownOne and Deleted member 31562
i used to do this with moncler jackets, they even had the NFC scan and whatnot i would just say "price reflects on authenticity" if anyone asked
where’d you get them from ?

!

Last edited:
i used to buy blank t shirts for 10 dollars and stamp adidas and nike logos and paint them, searched dumpsters from legit stores for tags and make them all look all legit and shit and sell them for 50-150 dollars. sometimes id add reflective paint to sell them for higher. i made some mad bread from that. id do that with socks too since it takes seconds to paint a logo

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
i used to buy blank t shirts for 10 dollars and stamp adidas and nike logos and paint them, searched dumpsters from legit stores for tags and make them all look all legit and shit and sell them for 50-150 dollars. sometimes id add reflective paint to sell them for higher. i made some mad bread from that. id do that with socks too since it takes seconds to paint a logo
try not to lie challenge

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, becomingnearperfect, chadpreetsingh and 1 other person

Pretty much nobody I'm selling them to actually think they are real in the 1st place. Everyone I've sold to is just happy to have a rolex even if it's fake lmfao. Some people ask if it's real but they are fucking 60 IQ retards so I have no problem taking their money.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, aleksander, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Reselling is legit business
I've been doing this + charging for deliveries when possible and earn at least 2x my investment

Can you do the same for shoes?

Can you do the same for shoes?
Yes, but shoe people care way more about them being real and will ask for a bunch of receipts and proof of purchase and stupid shit. Watches people don't care they fake they still buy.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and EnglandBadman
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, chadpreetsingh and PashtunMogger

Glad I found this thread. Might actually try it

nigga wtf do u mean with price reflects on authenticity :lul:

nigga wtf do u mean with price reflects on authenticity :lul:
U are low iq and clearly retarded don’t waste my time if your scared to do something just say it jfl

U are low iq and clearly retarded don’t waste my time if your scared to do something just say it jfl
bro im just asking u what do u mean with saying that i wanna learn too jfl

where do u get niggas to sell it to?
I guess you can just do ebay and fb marketplace and be annoying about it until someone buys it? I'm gonna try it, and if it doesn't work at least I can convince people I have a nice watch :lul:

i don't live in the US. this doesn't apply..

Andrew tate say u have to start dropshipping and crypto u idiot

but dosas it come to your house and the you have to ship it to the customer?

but dosas it come to your house and the you have to ship it to the customer?
Yea, I order a bunch in bulk and resell them on fb marketplace. Or I sell them on Etsy or other online marketplace.

Chit i might try this

Yea, I order a bunch in bulk and resell them on fb marketplace. Or I sell them on Etsy or other online marketplace.
i thought about placing the pics on facebook market place, and once i get sent the money i order then and ship them directly to the customer.

Could that work?

You weren’t raised right if you don’t feel wrong doing this. Dirty money is never good money and it’s gonna bite you back in the ass. How bout you educate yourself and learn to make money like a real man fûcking 9yr rep selling goblins

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
You weren’t raised right if you don’t feel wrong doing this. Dirty money is never good money and it’s gonna bite you back in the ass. How bout you educate yourself and learn to make money like a real man fûcking 9yr rep selling goblins
It's just boolchit man, how many people are gonna buy fake watches anyway no matter how much you fekin advertise. But, I am desperate enough to try this at least once to see if it works LOL