Easy tinder convo to copy and paste for incels

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
If you guys want to actually slay ill tell you how i pull hoes.

Tinder match > talk sexy for a sec and spam abuse the devil emoji > ask if theyre feeling competitive (insert wink emoji) > add their number > play immesage games > losers buys coffee (or if youre tyrone you get alcoholic drinks)

Slayers know i am correct

@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mug and FailedNormieManlet
If you guys want to actually slay ill tell you how i pull hoes.

Tinder match > talk sexy for a sec and spam abuse the devil emoji > ask if theyre feeling competitive (insert wink emoji) > add their number > play immesage games > losers buys coffee (or if youre tyrone you get alcoholic drinks)

Slayers know i am correct

@FailedNormieManlet
Incels like me have never played imessage games

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member, Moggedbyevery1 and 5 others
Incels like me have never played imessage games
Imessage games are how you slay. Also means you dont have to use snapchat or isntagram if you have sub 2000 followers

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Imessage games are how you slay. Also means you dont have to use snapchat or isntagram if you have sub 2000 followers
This sounds giga NT tbh. I usually run autism game

No immesage games for my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
I have an im sorry. You should perm your hair and pretend to be black
If I take some pics of me shirtless when lean + good physique, do you think I'll have much success on tinder?

If I take some pics of me shirtless when lean + good physique, do you think I'll have much success on tinder?
No. Just where a big sweater, cargos pants, Nike airforces or mid blazers and stand on a big rock or smth. Thats really normie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
No. Just where a big sweater, cargos pants, Nike airforces or mid blazers and stand on a big rock or smth. Thats really normie
I got a big sweater, finna get some cargos, I also have airforces. Will the big rock really save me?

Imessage is the deal. Not all give tho, but it is ideal for a non nt guy like me with only tinder hoes followers on my ig

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Afrikancel and FailedNormieManlet
I got a big sweater, finna get some cargos, I also have airforces. Will the big rock really save me?
The more effort you put into tinder the worse your results. I dont even use a bio. I use 2 pics

Minimal effort

• Woah
Imessage is the deal. Not all give tho, but it is ideal for a non nt guy like me with only tinder hoes followers on my ig
My IG is going to be popping soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Sheit I don't even know what an imessage game is.
Exactly. Its because your incel bro.

Sorry

I only learnt of them once i started tindermaxxing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Take a shirtless pic while doing something normie like surfing, jet ski, hanging out on a boat etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Take a shirtless pic while doing something normie like surfing, jet ski, hanging out on a boat etc.
This is the UK nigga, we don't do any of these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be having a pic of me fighting or some shit soon

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
This is the UK nigga, we don't do any of these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jfl stop trying so hard. Make sure to pose with a middle finger up

• JFL

Jesus uk just seems like a shit place to be. Bitches are over demanding, everything is expensive, salaries are low, ethnics there are more retarded, there’s nothing fun to do. You gotta come to the us. If you come to Texas I’ll take ya to some sick college parties and crawls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
Jesus uk just seems like a shit place to be. Bitches are over demanding, everything is expensive, salaries are low, ethnics there are more retarded, there’s nothing fun to do. You gotta come to the us. If you come to Texas I’ll take ya to some sick college parties and crawls.
Yeah dude UK is fucking shit, I want to leave this place JFL!! I do want to visit US though fr, but I'll be like 22 or 23 by the time I visit. Too old for college parties JFL

Yeah dude UK is fucking shit, I want to leave this place JFL!! I do want to visit US though fr, but I'll be like 22 or 23 by the time I visit. Too old for college parties JFL
You look young you’ll be fine. Plus bitches will love your accent here.

• Woah
You look young you’ll be fine. Plus bitches will love your accent here.
JFL, I have an american friend and he said I'd fit in the US because I am friendly - he claims UK people are unfriendly and dicks.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
JFL, I have an american friend and he said I'd fit in the US because I am friendly - he claims UK people are unfriendly and dicks.
Ik uk people seem like the biggest fucks and asses in the world. It’s too bad you need to deal with them. You should have been born in the us where you would be happier and slay more.

• +1
Ik uk people seem like the biggest fucks and asses in the world. It’s too bad you need to deal with them. You should have been born in the us where you would be happier and slay more.
In the UK if you say hi to someone standing next to you when waiting for a bus, people will think you are weird and non-NT.

post more pics of your face
E68A7F22 0F97 4D41 972B CDD8A0B8CD4D

• JFL
What if u have an android :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back