Easy ways to make good money as a teen?

Na, he looks white tbh
i'm exagerating, but what i mean is that he is average or so. How can you get a living by beeing average given your looks only?
Japan is heaven for non chad

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i'm exagerating, but what i mean is that he is average or so. How can you get a living by beeing average given your looks only?
Japan is heaven for non chad
Average? My nigga are you blind?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7776
  • Hmm...
You legit dont know how to rate.
bro should i remind you that you rated the first curry PSL 5 for western standards?
this hapa is 4.5 psl.

• JFL
bro should i remind you that you rated the first curry PSL 5 for western standards?
this hapa is 4.5 psl.
You cant get pussy so you project onto others

You cant get pussy so you project onto others
you'r really the most deluded guy i've talked to. Always over projecting, and never leaving your basement.
I don't wanna get woman, i'm not an apostate son, i'm waiting for marriage only, while you cry on this forum.

• JFL
you'r really the most deluded guy i've talked to. Always over projecting, and never leaving your basement.
I don't wanna get woman, i'm not an apostate son, i'm waiting for marriage only, while you cry on this forum.
You under-rate ethnics, thats it. You want to be white so ant decent looking ethnic is "incel in the west". When you dont even live in the west. This guy would be a slayer in the U.S. You dont know how to rate.

• +1
You under-rate ethnics, thats it. You want to be white so ant decent looking ethnic is "incel in the west". When you dont even live in the west. This guy would be a slayer in the U.S. You dont know how to rate.
I don't underate ethnics bro, seriously. I had enough girls as friends, talked with enough - i'm talking about EU then again not USA idk - to understand what they want and aim for.
I don't want to be white at all, if anything i want to be better looking while conserving my origin. It's cucked to self-hate, to hate your culture, your faith, your family, your dna. But you keep on attacking me on things that i'm not and i dislike it.
If i wanted, it's been long ago in HS that i would have lost my virginity, and this multiple times, since i used to get approached and get obvious IOI, be it in party or not. But, i don't want to lose it before marriage, nor looking for a non virgin non virtuous girl.
If anything i try to be the least biaised possible. This guy isn't GL for western standards and won't be rated above PSL 5 by anybody on this whole forum, i can bet you that.

• +1
I don't underate ethnics bro, seriously. I had enough girls as friends, talked with enough - i'm talking about EU then again not USA idk - to understand what they want and aim for.
I don't want to be white at all, if anything i want to be better looking while conserving my origin. It's cucked to self-hate, to hate your culture, your faith, your family, your dna. But you keep on attacking me on things that i'm not and i dislike it.
If i wanted, it's been long ago in HS that i would have lost my virginity, and this multiple times, since i used to get approached and get obvious IOI, be it in party or not. But, i don't want to lose it before marriage, nor looking for a non virgin non virtuous girl.
If anything i try to be the least biaised possible. This guy isn't GL for western standards and won't be rated above PSL 5 by anybody on this whole forum, i can bet you that.
Jfl if you dont think this guy is a high-tier normie.

• +1
Jfl if you dont think this guy is a high-tier normie.
Depends where you live i guess. Here definitively not, but not below average either.
I get that standards are lower in Canada and Usa - unless top tier area.

• JFL
Depends where you live i guess. Here definitively not, but not below average either.
I get that standards are lower in Canada and Usa - unless top tier area.
Cope hed mog tf out of the subhuman sand niggers in ur country

• JFL