easy youtube money max

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
use a program or extension to download popular youtube videos, or videos that contain some interesting thing that happens, wait a few months or maybe even a year, cut the best parts out of them then upload them individually as "compilations" or "shorts", post them regularly and farm the views when people search for those old videos for nostalgia reasons or maybe the person involved got into the headlines again, they will see your more recent videos as top results and the incidents will be featured in your short video format.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 16876, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
how will u avoid getting demonetized for repetitive and spammy content?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, reborn, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Ugh. Compilations are overproduced and saturated on youtube. Your compilation wont end up high on search results because there's so many. And youtube has forbidden earning money on compilations, you should already know that if you'd actually know what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: N1666
how will u avoid getting demonetized for repetitive and spammy content?
You cant really. Save your time trying something else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
how much u earn from YT?
I have nearly 50k subs. But i have not opened a ads account because they need identity verification. So RIP. Ill get that done some day though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7509
I have nearly 50k subs. But i have not opened a ads account because they need identity verification. So RIP. Ill get that done some day though
how many views?

• +1
  • +1
You cant really. Save your time trying something else
I wanna reupload English videos with Arabic translation, I'm pretty sure some people make a profit this way.
how can I know if a video is monetizable when I reupload it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I do this! I have a youtube channel the uploads funny arabic videos i currently have 60k subs

I wanna reupload English videos with Arabic translation, I'm pretty sure some people make a profit this way.
You’re gonna get taken down

Its not, youtube doesnt allow that, and the creator of the original will probably take yours down

You’re gonna get taken down
Its not, youtube doesnt allow that, and the creator of the original will probably take yours down
these are some examples of some videos that are still up and monetized.
I don't have proof that these channels are the ones who are taking the revenue instead of the original makers of these videos.
but most likely they do make money from them since they spend time translating and reuploading videos on regular bases

these are some examples of some videos that are still up and monetized.
I don't have proof that these channels are the ones who are taking the revenue instead of the original makers of these videos.
but most likely they do make money from them since they spend time translating and reuploading videos on regular bases

The makers do earn the money because they can choose to do so on reuploads. The channel owners sell the channel when its big and valuable, that's how the money is made

Manlets get merc’d compilation

kk thats good for 50k subs gg
No its not

I have ~18k subs and have 4-5 mil views

@6ft4 has ~15k subs with 10mil+ views

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
The makers do earn the money because they can choose to do so on reuploads. The channel owners sell the channel when its big and valuable, that's how the money is made
the money is made through sponsors

I was paid 3k for one video by a small company ive never heard of. Imagine how much the big guys are earning with established brands

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
Niche also you must have shit cpm
Average youtube CPM is £5.63

Mine:

Niche? Cud that’s half of what I get which is £22
Not disclosing niche sry
How many views do you get?

and how much do you make in a typical month?

G guy
Not disclosing niche sry
How many views do you get?

and how much do you make in a typical month?
My monthly views are like 700,000 pretty good for having less than 50 videos

I actually haven’t been paid out yet as I haven’t put in my details but it should be around

6,000 USD I have some videos with cpms of 300 USD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31 and forevergymcelling
G guy

I actually haven’t been paid out yet as I haven’t put in my details but it should be around

tbh I dont even have 15 vids yet :lul:

Mine just take so long to make

G guy

6k per month???

No its not

I have ~18k subs and have 4-5 mil views

@6ft4 has ~15k subs with 10mil+ views
idk in my niche it is good. ig different communities have different conversion rates

G guy

I am owed 4,000 USD after being monetized for 4 months but I didn't prove my address yet because I requested the pin twice and it hasn't arrived to my house yet. Apparently you need to request it 3 times before you can use other means to prove your address like a bank letter but I can't request it again yet because it was less than 3 weeks since I last requested it
Ads get switched off if you haven't confirmed your address within 4 months of monetization starting and I will reach 4 months tomorrow
It would be insane rage fuel if the monetization can't get switched back on once it is switched off and they refuse to pay out what I'm owed

• +1
I am owed 4,000 USD after being monetized for 4 months but I didn't prove my address yet because I requested the pin twice and it hasn't arrived to my house yet. Apparently you need to request it 3 times before you can use other means to prove your address like a bank letter but I can't request it again yet because it was less than 3 weeks since I last requested it
Ads get switched off if you haven't confirmed your address within 4 months of monetization starting and I will reach 4 months tomorrow
It would be insane rage fuel if the monetization can't get switched back on once it is switched off and they refuse to pay out what I'm owed
Shut up

• JFL