EAT 5-8 EGGS A DAY

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Zephir
EGGS ARE SO GOOD DUDE

I USED TO EAT 4 A DAY, I RECENTLY SWITCHED TO 6, RAW, AND MY MOOD IS MUCH BETTER, MORE ENERGY, BETTER ERECTIONS, BETTER EVERYTHING

Eat 5-8, but split them in a 80% 20% ratio

for example if you eat 8, eat 6 in morning 2 at night
if u eat 6 then 4 in morning 2 at night
Ect

Raw is way better too, idk what the science is behind it but they just energize me so much better

MAKE SURE U WASH THE EGGSHELL ON THE OUTSIDE WITH DISH SOAP

(Unless ur super low inhib and dont care about potential but rare salmonella)

Toss them in a cup with franks red hot or lousiana hot sauce (only 3 simple ingredients)

Pop the yolks, or dont, i pop em, and mix

Trust me do this everyday in the morning ur life will overall improve no placebo no schizo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather, noodlelover, silencio and 4 others
bro im not a female why is your ass reminding me to eat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, boysdinner and ShawarmaFilth
Raw egg whites are dangerous long term. Will completely nuke one of your b vitamins. The yolk is the best part raw. Eggs also have PUFA in them

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, med, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
Raw egg whites are dangerous long term. Will completely nuke one of your b vitamins. The yolk is the best part raw. Eggs also have PUFA in them
What to do then? What can i supplement

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, tempelcat4 and princeofpeace
I eat 12 at one time.

Egg farts smell bad

Egg farts smell bad
over if u are smelly-gassy eating eggs
I only fart when i eat broccoli or cauliflower it smells like a cesspit

dont eat raw egg whites... the egg whtes are better for you cooked. the yolk is better raw
Im not in the mood nor have time to cook em ngl

I mean i can still eat em fine right? U got a source for what ur saying?

i eat 5 a day

Im not in the mood nor have time to cook em ngl

I mean i can still eat em fine right? U got a source for what ur saying?
just google eating raw egg whites...
it contains avidin. Absolutely depletes biotin entirely over time

just google eating raw egg whites...
it contains avidin. Absolutely depletes biotin entirely over time
In chicken egg white, avidin makes up approximately 0.05% of total protein

“however, it should no longer bind biotin as the pasteurization process disrupts the potential for bonding.”

In chicken egg white, avidin makes up approximately 0.05% of total protein

“however, it should no longer bind biotin as the pasteurization process disrupts the potential for bonding.”
I was wrong it doesnt get shit on with pasteurization

I dont feel like cooking egg whites tho and i dont wanna waste em what could i do

Ive given up on eggs. If they are pasture raised there is no pufa and are mogger but it is very hard to get cheap pasture raised eggs, i cant cope with pufa content with eggs raised in jewish enviroments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles and ShawarmaFilth
Ive given up on eggs. If they are pasture raised there is no pufa and are mogger but it is very hard to get cheap pasture raised eggs, i cant cope with pufa content with eggs raised in jewish enviroments
Pufa cant be THAT bad

If ur worried about price just get them and eat less of them daily, atleast you’ll still get them

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Pufa cant be THAT bad

If ur worried about price just get them and eat less of them daily, atleast you’ll still get them
Pufa is bad and non pasture raised probably have a bunch of other shit, your better off eating grass fed raw milk, and grass fed liver. Getting grass fed, eating from animals like chickens is hard in modern society because of modern farming methods tbh. But maybe if you find some demented grandfather it could work.

I used to chug 20 raw eggs a day and i got cystic acne, the pufa is quite bad for me at least and probably is for you, you just dont realize it.

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Pufa is bad and non pasture raised probably have a bunch of other shit, your better off eating grass fed raw milk, and grass fed liver. Getting grass fed, eating from animals like chickens is hard in modern society because of modern farming methods tbh. But maybe if you find some demented grandfather it could work.

I used to chug 20 raw eggs a day and i got cystic acne, the pufa is quite bad for me at least and probably is for you, you just dont realize it.
I think the pros outweigh the cons…

If not then just get vital farm pasture raised, it’s like 6 bucks for 12 eggs, not SUPER expensive.

20 eggs seems too much thats probably why too

• JFL
I think the pros outweigh the cons…

If not then just get vital farm pasture raised, it’s like 6 bucks for 12 eggs, not SUPER expensive.

20 eggs seems too much thats probably why too
Its not about pros or cons, you can eliminate the cons by getting pasture raised or eating something else.

If something is good, you can eat as much as you want. I chug 5-6 litres of milk a day and there is no cons, it simply doesnt exist if you have a good source.

Eggs with a good source are legit the best food, the yolk raw has every vitamin apart from c, 18 raw egg yolks and a few strawberries and you HAVE EVERY SINGLE VITAMIN NEEDED IN HIGH AMOUNTS, its god teir.

But tbh, i prefer drinking milk and eating liver a few times a week.

• JFL
Its not about pros or cons, you can eliminate the cons by getting pasture raised or eating something else.

If something is good, you can eat as much as you want. I chug 5-6 litres of milk a day and there is no cons, it simply doesnt exist if you have a good source.

Eggs with a good source are legit the best food, the yolk raw has every vitamin apart from c, 18 raw egg yolks and a few strawberries and you HAVE EVERY SINGLE VITAMIN NEEDED IN HIGH AMOUNTS, its god teir.

But tbh, i prefer drinking milk and eating liver a few times a week.
You can definitely have too much of something ☠️

4-5 liters is an insane amount good shit if ur not larping

Where tf do u find a good source of milk? I just get organic grassfed whole milk but idk

Usually i chug 6-10 eggs daily and drink some orange juice and milk and im done eating for the day (unless i have an avacado or some ground beef)

• JFL
You can definitely have too much of something ☠️

4-5 liters is an insane amount good shit if ur not larping

Where tf do u find a good source of milk? I just get organic grassfed whole milk but idk

Usually i chug 6-10 eggs daily and drink some orange juice and milk and im done eating for the day (unless i have an avacado or some ground beef)
4084825 IMG20240421145231

This was me the other day, 8 litres of raw milk, i for the past week have been drinking 6 litres tbh.

(This has more nutrients because the milk is raw)

Milk and 80g of dark chocolate and this is the nutrient profile, its really good. Keep barking at me but there is no downsides to me unless you have subhuman lactose intolerant genes but if your a robust r1a mogger like me that doesnt affect you. 0 Bloating, nothing

Then i eat liver a few times a week, thats it

• JFL
View attachment 2876571
This was me the other day, 8 litres of raw milk, i for the past week have been drinking 6 litres tbh.

View attachment 2876572
View attachment 2876573
Milk and 80g of dark chocolate and this is the nutrient profile, its really good. Keep barking at me but there is no downsides to me unless you have subhuman lactose intolerant genes but if your a robust r1a mogger like me that doesnt affect you. 0 Bloating, nothing

Oh u get it from a farm

Yeah forgot to mention i eat dark chocolate too and thats it

I still wouldn’t ever give up my eggs even if theres pufa, too many pros

• JFL
View attachment 2876571

View attachment 2876572
View attachment 2876573

STIP FUCKING JFL ME STOP STOP JUST VIE ME A THUMVS UP STOP STOP

• JFL
Oh u get it from a farm

Yeah forgot to mention i eat dark chocolate too and thats it

I still wouldn’t ever give up my eggs even if theres pufa, too many pros
Yeah im defintitely not saying give up eggs at all. I eat 2-4 almost daily.
Just be careful with raw egg whites and be aware that the egs can be high pufa.

Yeah im defintitely not saying give up eggs at all. I eat 2-4 almost daily.
Just be careful with raw egg whites and be aware that the egs can be high pufa.
Might just discard egg whites full lol

I dont wanna waste em but ion feel like cooking em

What would u do?
also for pufa just get pasture raised no?

Might just discard egg whites full lol

I dont wanna waste em but ion feel like cooking em

What would u do?
also for pufa just get pasture raised no?
I just fry my eggs and keep the yoke very runny so you cook egg whites while leaving egg yolk close to raw.

Otherwise just eat the egg yolk only when eating the eggs raw. Discard the egg whites or jsut keep it in the fridge lol. You can use them for cooking or making a drink (pisco sour)

Yeah pasture raised/real healthy diet for the chickens will make the egg quality way better. The PUFA thing isnt a massive issue akin to seed oils, but if you are trying to deplete PUFA, eggs are a big source relatively

I mix a carton of eggs with some brown rice. Protein, Fat, Carbs, good stuff. Then mix in cinnamon for added anti-oxidants.