Reactions: Deleted member 28904
M A N L E T M A C H I N E

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Still haven't eaten pussy

Over

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Same, eating crap every day, but i am big, walking shirtless outside, working out shirtless in the calisthenics park. Infront of families with little kids, the little kids admire me, the husband try to distract his woman from looking at my physique

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 29581, tombradylover and 4 others
Same, eating crap every day, but i am big, walking shirtless outside, working out shirtless in the calisthenics park. Infront of families with little kids, the little kids admire me, the husband try to distract his woman from looking at my physique View attachment 2255897
u do cardio or something? what height

Same, eating crap every day, but i am big, walking shirtless outside, working out shirtless in the calisthenics park. Infront of families with little kids, the little kids admire me, the husband try to distract his woman from looking at my physique View attachment 2255897
Age, height, weight?

Eat pig to get big?

i have the face/skull of a 6'3 ogre yet i'm 5'5
Sounds cope, I am 6'3 with a large skull, can't imagine your skull has the same size as me. Even @defezman who has a large skull for 5'8 has a smuller skull than me.

Sounds cope, I am 6'3 with a large skull, can't imagine your skull has the same size as me. Even @defezman who has a large skull for 5'8 has a smuller skull than me.
you'd be suprised

Have u thought about saving for LL then fraud with insoles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 28904

Attachments

• B93273C1-0140-43BF-BD76-378F6EF7BD83.jpeg
    B93273C1-0140-43BF-BD76-378F6EF7BD83.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Natty, dont know about the bodyfat. This was me a while back.
Clavicles are quite narrow unfortunately which brings percieved height down.

What’s your caloric intake, and you were also dry fasting? How do you avoid putting on bodyfat eating like crap

What’s your caloric intake, and you were also dry fasting? How do you avoid putting on bodyfat eating like crap
Dry fasting. Eating pølser every day. Drinking coca cola. I have a new protocol which keeps the weight off. I think a combination of some herbal supplements (yohimbine, white kidney bean extract, and turpentine) combined with high carb diet is what working for me. Im also on Fadogia agrestis and Tongkat ali. However i dont know how much it has helped, but i like to use supplements as a cope

This all from calisthenics?

This all from calisthenics?
99% of it. I dont train handstand pushups as it is too much of a hassle. So i use resistance bands for that reason on shoulders

• +1
Reactions: grimy
99% of it. I dont train handstand pushups as it is too much of a hassle. So i use resistance bands for that reason on shoulders
Do pullups work the forearms enough? I do pushups daily and my chest is there but my forearms lacking hard

Do pullups work the forearms enough? I do pushups daily and my chest is there but my forearms lacking hard
I dont do normal pullups, I do L-Sit pullups, and Gironda pullups, switching it from day to day. L-sit almost exclusively train the Lats, while Gironda sternum pullups, almost exclusively train the upper back. If u can manage to do those, u dont need direct forearm work.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Still haven't eaten pussy

Over
Eating pussy is gay , unless virgin, in which case it’s “pedophilia” because foids lose virginity at 13

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904