Eat you’re carrots

Kasubii.

Kasubii.

Iron
start eating raw carrots, they come with many Benefits.

1. Help with eye health(not necessarily better vision as carrots cannot do this, but just better eye health overall.)

2.helps with weight loss(Carrots are a great, nutrient rich vegetable. Not only do they have high quantities of various nutrients like vitamins A and C, but carrots are also extremely low in calories and high in fibre.)

3.other benefits(carrots contain high amounts of carotene which helps combat acne and protect us from the damages of sunlight. On top of this, a shocking factor is that because of the carotene in the carrot, when the carrot is digested the orange colour of the carrot shows on your skin which will give you a natural tan look.)

NOTE! Don’t eat too many, only have a max of two. As having too many is gonna give you a very orange face.View attachment IMG_1416.webp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and kokoszanel
Bunnymaxxing

Wake Up Reaction GIF by Looney Tunes

• +1
Reactions: bangladeshibhai
Tried it shit looksmax

Yes, sir!!! Get your carrots right here, very good, very cheap!
Stable diffusion xl234

• JFL
Reactions: 123abc and Kasubii.
I'm not carrot

I drink about 0.5 Liters of carrot juice a day (so about 5 carrots). My face is not to orange lol. It just makes you look tan, and golden.

• JFL
Reactions: bangladeshibhai
Hello greycel with same pfp :love:

just do everything your parents told you to do as a kid theory

• +1
Reactions: ang3l and dimorphism
too much beta carotene slows down thyroid function, get just enough to get an orange tint to your face . It does not work if you are fat so dont eat too many carrots as no amount of beta c will give you hexum undertones if you are overweight

no thanks rabbi I don't want cancer or liver damage

''nutrient rich'' lmao