Eating 30 eggs a day is equivalent to a steroid cycle

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Trenbolone acetate cycle to be exact, after 30 days it becomes the same as a trenbolone acetate cycle do it trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma, aleksander, callisto and 3 others
It's like saying that having a man suck your dick is the same as having a woman suck your dick.
@ConfusedBolivian @ylrven
Steroids are superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, TheDarkEnigma, dannydipss and 2 others
dbol cycle i believe
but this was 40 years ago, today's processed food industry definitely injects artificial hormones into animals to produce faster/more nutritious eggs, hence that claim probably doesn't hold much truth nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: john788
dbol cycle i believe
but this was 40 years ago, today's processed food industry definitely injects artificial hormones into animals to produce faster/more nutritious eggs, hence that claim probably doesn't hold much truth nowadays.
just buy it from a farm if you can

i might need to do a roid cycle just to lose my last pounds of fat to 10%

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Trenbolone acetate cycle to be exact, after 30 days it becomes the same as a trenbolone acetate cycle do it trust me
Has to be raw

Who the fuck would eat 30 eggs

DylanMcKnightcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto and SkullDynamics
nope fuck off from my thread with that bullshit
How is it bullshit, cooking the eggs denatures some of the proteins and destroys most of the water soluble vitamins retard

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
How is it bullshit, cooking the eggs denatures some of the proteins and destroys most of the water soluble vitamins retard
Source?

muh salmonella muh jews

• JFL
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
this isn't true and youre a faggot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Deleted member 31238
tirz or semaglutide are better i guess

Imagine farting after that the air in a whole km radius would stink like an horse shit
no dnp is better
and i eat 30 eggs everyday yet i dont fart last time i farted it was years ago

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
onlineforumtrollingcel

at what cost?
your bodys natural testosterone production is nuked
balls shrink
hair loss
age faster
ogre face
If curry take they will become more manlet

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and PsychoDsk
no im not trolling, this is what a bodybuilder said 40 years ago, he was jacked look him up.
really, i gotta start eating my eggs dude

Truth @Rawprimalooks

probably will mess up your hormones dude. Tren does too but it's specifically made for humans that wanna get jacked. But too much eggs is probably bad for you. Don't know if it's worse then tren tho.

probably will mess up your hormones dude. Tren does too but it's specifically made for humans that wanna get jacked. But too much eggs is probably bad for you. Don't know if it's worse then tren tho.
No eggs are completely natural. Not the same as a synthetic drug

No eggs are completely natural. Not the same as a synthetic drug
I just looked it up. 1-2 eggs per day is recommended. 30 is quite a bit above :ROFLMAO: That's probably why at 30 it starts acting like a fucking Anabolic Steroid jfl:lul:

I just looked it up. 1-2 eggs per day is recommended. 30 is quite a bit above :ROFLMAO: That's probably why at 30 it starts acting like a fucking Anabolic Steroid jfl:lul:
Eggs are a superfood. Why would you only eat 2 eggs a day? Eat what your body is craving

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Only raw but it doeant work you need milkshakes overload which is 5k calories or lub formula most real thing

Eggs are a superfood. Why would you only eat 2 eggs a day? Eat what your body is craving
Nigga idk about you but my body ain't craving 30 eggs a day :lul: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Its difficult to eat 30 cooked eggs, also you need to cook it right, so cooking 30 eggs right is difficult

Nigga idk about you but my body ain't craving 30 eggs a day :lul: :ROFLMAO:
I haven't gotten up that far. But even eating a dozen raw eggs in a day makes me super horny. I can feel myself growing. @ConfusedBolivian @Rawprimalooks

• Woah
Reactions: KermitFace
Its difficult to eat 30 cooked eggs, also you need to cook it right, so cooking 30 eggs right is difficult
Cooking it is optional

I haven't gotten up that far. But even eating a dozen raw eggs in a day makes me super horny. I can feel myself growing. @ConfusedBolivian @Rawprimalooks
I eat 12 eggs since i am 14, and i eat them raw and saying that 30 eggs is equal to a roid cycle is the biggest bullshit ever

Cooking it is optional
What’s the point of consuming it raw? You’re not absorbing a majority of the protein anyways, and isn’t that what gives it the “anabolic” properties this thread is talking about?

Eating 6 COOKED eggs a day is enough, eating 30 eggs a day without any other nutrients in your diet is a recipe for disaster

I eat 12 eggs since i am 14, and i eat them raw and saying that 30 eggs is equal to a roid cycle is the biggest bullshit ever
Roids give you leaky gut. It's a good tradeoff

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
What’s the point of consuming it raw? You’re not absorbing a majority of the protein anyways, and isn’t that what gives it the “anabolic” properties this thread is talking about?

Eating 6 COOKED eggs a day is enough, eating 30 eggs a day without any other nutrients in your diet is a recipe for disaster
Cooking it destroys the nutrients and even whipping the eggs destroys the enzymes.

If you want 100% of the nutrients and enzymes, eat it raw.

Cholesterol is what gives eggs its anabolic properties

Bro u never imagine how never faping and overeating 600kcal every 40 min with milkshakes and workibg out after overesting makes test high also sleeping too much

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Your eggs is level one

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend