Eating a raw carnivore diet is the biggest cope ever

asdvek

asdvek

"BROO NOOTRIENTS MUHHHH MUHH BRROO NUTRIENTS THE NUTRIENTS DIE WHEN YOU COOK"

Bro nobody gives a single fuck about some nutrients JFL. Just don't eat vegan, eat plenty of meat eggs milk but fucking cook them.

People have literally fucking DIED and got cancer from eating raw meat. Like colon cancer.

"but bro their source was bad"

Yeah shut the fuck up retard. Not everyone has access to perfect fresh raw meat source. We don't fucking live next to a farm you retards.

Even then raw meat is shit i prefer cooking it

REMINDER THAT YOU RAW MEAT COPERS ARE ON ORG DISCUSSING THE FUCKING MUH NOOTRIENTS AND BENEFITS

WHILE CHAD IS SLAYING IN THE CLUB

BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOT SLAYING OR GETTING ANY PUSSY JUST FUCKING DISCUSSING SOME RAW MEAT SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shehatespoyraz, Eblan, NZb6Air and 9 others
Anything raw is retarded, however regular carnivore in itself is ideal for development and growth

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Anything raw is retarded, however regular carnivore in itself is ideal for development and growth
Just infect yourself with bacteria and god knows what parasites for "ideal growth" theory

Just infect yourself with bacteria and god knows what parasites for "ideal growth" theory
I don’t particularly care for raw meat, but if you get it from good quality sources and it is handled properly, then the chance of infection/disease is quite low

„Muhh eat raw testicles muhh it boosts test“

Made me 6'3 with perfectly health

Sounds like your problem that you can't handle Chad hunter gatherer diet :chad: Maybe your ancestors ate differently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 00.enthusiast22 and Autismcel
Made me 6'3 with perfectly health

Sounds like your problem that you can't handle Chad hunter gatherer diet :chad: Maybe your ancestors ate differently
yeah bro ancestors ate differently🥶

Attachments

• homo-habilis_250x249_200x200.jpg
    homo-habilis_250x249_200x200.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and asdvek

Bro nobody gives a single fuck about some nutrients JFL. Just don't eat vegan, eat plenty of meat eggs milk but fucking cook them.

People have literally fucking DIED and got cancer from eating raw meat. Like colon cancer.

Yeah shut the fuck up retard. Not everyone has access to perfect fresh raw meat source. We don't fucking live next to a farm you retards.

REMINDER THAT YOU RAW MEAT COPERS ARE ON ORG DISCUSSING THE FUCKING MUH NOOTRIENTS AND BENEFITS

BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOT SLAYING OR GETTING ANY PUSSY JUST FUCKING DISCUSSING SOME RAW MEAT SHIT
Goatis is a retard

Just eat raw meat and eggs and shit worms out your ass and die

Yeah raw meat is biggest cope and unhealthy af unless you got a chad tier immune system
You would most likely die with parasites ib your brain
And not gonna mention about the vitamin deficiencies

Just eat crack at this point

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I don’t particularly care for raw meat, but if you get it from good quality sources and it is handled properly, then the chance of infection/disease is quite low
Low, but never zero.