Eating food doesn’t satisfy me anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore and vaseqmoherad
I started dieting six weeks, but now I’m not enjoying food anymore, not even on my cheat days. I just don’t like eating food anymore. Before, I would enjoy eating food on cheat days even when I was dieting but it’s changed now. It’s so joever.

@appealmaxed @NumbThePain
Diets are for niggers with High Estrogen, you may want to consider TRT OP…..

You boil water, put the noodles (150-300g) for 5 minutes or so (Very small and short ones, not spaghetti ones), then put it in a bowl after draining it from water, put 100ml or 200ml of milk, and put either sugar or in my case sweetener

I really can't believe so many people are surprised when i mention it. It tastes incredibly good and is very addictive, like boosted cereals with better texture
I only have the spaghetti ones, I don’t know any small/short ones… got any examples bhai? And yeah nobody prepares it with milk so that’s why. It’s like saying you eat burgers without the meat and it’s just the buns of the bread.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Well you are dietmogging me hard. If you weren’t concerned about maintaining muscle I think you’d lose it quicker like I am. I’m thinking of what I will have next for my cheat day. Probably sushi again. Maybe Korean chicken. :feelsautistic:
i’m currently tryna think what i’m gonna eat tmr also. i need to improve my meal spacing.
rn i’m thinking,
dried mango as soon as i wake for sugar and carbs for my morning cardio - 100 cals
the egg whites, same thing i had now after cardio - 300 cals

i saw a pizza in the freezer jfl im still deciding on this - 500 cals

some chicken - 300 cals

idk about the rest

• +1
Reactions: timid and Gengar
i’m currently tryna think what i’m gonna eat tmr also. i need to improve my meal spacing.
rn i’m thinking,
dried mango as soon as i wake for sugar and carbs for my morning cardio - 100 cals
the egg whites, same thing i had now after cardio - 300 cals

i saw a pizza in the freezer jfl im still deciding on this - 500 cals

some chicken - 300 cals

idk about the rest
Mirin bhai, I would never touch a frozen pizza on this dietmaxxing plan of mine. Oh yeah, you also need to have some sugar intake every now and then. Might buy some chocolate cookie bars or whatever tomorrow. I was gonna go outside anyway to do some groceries.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Mirin bhai, I would never touch a frozen pizza on this dietmaxxing plan of mine. Oh yeah, you also need to have some sugar intake every now and then. Might buy some chocolate cookie bars or whatever tomorrow. I was gonna go outside anyway to do some groceries.

debating the pizza, but i’ll prob have, may even have in morning lol before i walk, so i can remove the mango since surely the pizza will fill me up way longer and i can have my next meal later instead of straight after ealk

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
debating the pizza, but i’ll prob have, may even have in morning lol before i walk, so i can remove the mango since surely the pizza will fill me up way longer and i can have my next meal later instead of straight after ealk
How long will you be walking? I am not sure what I will have tomorrow. Either fish or curry again. And I’m just doing OMAD is it’s only that, no other meals. :ogre:

• +1
Tomorrow it will be 7 weeks like this. Maybe that’s why Ramadan is only for 4 weeks. I started feeling this way 1 or 2 weeks ago. More proof Islam is legit. @emeraldglass
True, everything in Islam is with precise measure. Over time, your stomach naturally shrinks.

• Love it
I’m basically doing two ramadans in a row without any sehri (suhoor) and iftari (iftar). :feelswah: And no eids at the end of each month. Man, I miss ramadan. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: When is the next one? I believe it was April this year so March in 2025?
I understand how it feels

I was for months on 900 calories believe it or not. When you are hungry you feel miserable, like a very old man but even worse.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gengar
I only have the spaghetti ones, I don’t know any small/short ones… got any examples bhai? And yeah nobody prepares it with milk so that’s why. It’s like saying you eat burgers without the meat and it’s just the buns of the bread.
Look like these
Unnamed

The smaller the better. Believe me, it's extremely addictive

• +1
How long will you be walking? I am not sure what I will have tomorrow. Either fish or curry again. And I’m just doing OMAD is it’s only that, no other meals. :ogre:
tomorrow i’m gonna aim for 1 hour 30 in the morning. did 1 hour 15 this morning. i’ve managed to increase time i walk and speed i walk daily.
i think ill have the pizza in the morning, should then be able to push all meals a few hours later, and be able to remove unnecessary cals like the mango

• +1

I was for months on 900 calories believe it or not. When you are hungry you feel miserable, like a very old man but even worse.
how much u loose at 900cals? how much u gain back?

• +1
Reactions: timid and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
tomorrow i’m gonna aim for 1 hour 30 in the morning. did 1 hour 15 this morning. i’ve managed to increase time i walk and speed i walk daily.
i think ill have the pizza in the morning, should then be able to push all meals a few hours later, and be able to remove unnecessary cals like the mango
i’m not smart about when eating, i need to improve that. maybe large meal in morning mogs, since today i literally consumed 70% of my cals before and after my walk.

• +1

How many months? And did you get sick of eating after just a few bites as well?

• +1
I used to incorporate 1+ hour long walks in my regimen when I got down to 52 kg from 70 kg. To think I once started from 70 kg and now I started from 85 kg.

• So Sad
how much u loose at 900cals? how much u gain back?
Depends how much you burn. I walked at that time 400-800 calories a day and burned 200-300 at the gym

My basal metabolic was 1900 or so at that time. Make the numbers

Right now im bulking, my basal is 1750 and i burn 600 or so walking plus 200-300 at the gym so i eat 2800-3100 everyday

• +1
How many months? And did you get sick of eating after just a few bites as well?
Nah quite the contrary, i was obsessed with eating and still am

I did it for 5-6 straight months and lost a lot of weight, tens of kgs after years of procastrinating about it. Even tried a think called autophagy which is that your body starts eating unhealthy tissue after you dry fast for an amount of time (Like 24-30 hours or so), and did several days of 40+ hours of dry fasts

• +1
I’ve never seen any brand selling it like this. Are you sure these are actual noodles and not short Italian stuff?
Maybe im wrong with the word or something. My english is not that good

• +1
Nah quite the contrary, i was obsessed with eating and still am

I did it for 5-6 straight months and lost a lot of weight, tens of kgs after years of procastrinating about it. Even tried a think called autophagy which is that your body starts eating unhealthy tissue after you dry fast for an amount of time (Like 24-30 hours or so), and did several days of 40+ hours of dry fasts
Mirin bhai. I guess it’s because I have consumed less calories which is why I feel this way now compared to you. Perhaps if I had a decent amount of calories going on per day then I would maybe not have been like this.

• +1
Maybe im wrong with the word or something. My english is not that good
What do you call it? And your English is good bhai, I’ve read your essays destroying Islamophobes. :feelshah:

• Love it
Mirin bhai. I guess it’s because I have consumed less calories which is why I feel this way now compared to you. Perhaps if I had a decent amount of calories going on per day then I would maybe not have been like this.
Nah men, you never know. Everyone's brain chemistry is completely different, you can't predict this stuff unless you know yourself for some years

• +1
What do you call it? And your English is good bhai, I’ve read your essays destroying Islamophobes. :feelshah:
In moroccan dialect the word is Sha3riya (Similar to Sharia jfl, and the number 3 is like an h)

I don't know how it is in english. You can also try instead rice with milk but i prefer those small noodles

• +1
@wsada Kifach ki 9olo ne sha3riya b l'anglais?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Gengar
Nah men, you never know. Everyone's brain chemistry is completely different, you can't predict this stuff unless you know yourself for some years
I mean I’ve done this in the past before but it didn’t turn out like this bhai.

• +1
In moroccan dialect the word is Sha3riya (Similar to Sharia jfl, and the number 3 is like an h)

I don't know how it is in english. You can also try instead rice with milk but i prefer those small noodles
Maybe @emeraldglass can tell me.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and MaghrebGator
Kifach is "How" and yeah you got it hahahah
Really? I thought it was a random word that Moroccans here used. But mirin, I understood Moroccan. :Comfy: @emeraldglass Mirin bhai? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, wsada and MaghrebGator
Really? I thought it was a random word that Moroccans here used. But mirin, I understood Moroccan. :Comfy: @emeraldglass Mirin bhai? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Mirin, maybe you're secretly Moroccan, bro. Who knows?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, wsada and MaghrebGator
What @MaghrebGator meant with Sha3riya is vermicelli.
@wsada
I swear bhai, that's the word I was trying to suggest but I wrote it as "vermacelli" so I thought I spelled it wrong because it got a red line under it so I removed it.

Can we just take a moment here because @MaghrebGator mistook vermicelli for noodles? :feelskek:

Bhai one is Italian and one is Chinese. 💀

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
I swear bhai, that's the word I was trying to suggest but I wrote it as "vermacelli" so I thought I spelled it wrong because it got a red line under it so I removed it.

Can we just take a moment here because @MaghrebGator mistook vermicelli for noodles? :feelskek:

Bhai one is Italian and one is Chinese. 💀
Always go with your guts Bhai. Also actually, vermicelli has Chinese origins. Marco Polo brought it back to Italy from his travels.

• Woah
Always go with your guts Bhai. Also actually, vermicelli has Chinese origins. Marco Polo brought it back to Italy from his travels.
Wow, really? Mirin your knowledge bhai. Gonna confront some Italian BVLLS about this.

@It'snotover @the BULL Bhenchods! Why steal Chinese bhai's food and pretend it's Bharatalian? :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass