Eating low carbs is fucking stupid

Bui

Bui

Gey
The Roman’s ate 80% carbs and they are one of the most feared military’s in the world. Avg Roman soldier looks like this..

If someone wants experience what it’s like to live in a stinky village hut and shit in a 2cm dugout, then eat carnivore.

Strength wise Roman soldier mogs, despite eating mostly carbs. And if we’re going to intelligence, it’s no debate. Their literature is way more advanced even for todays standard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nevermind2, try2beme, Eblan and 13 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and NZb6Air
0 carbs 0 glycation by 50 perfect collagen no wrinkles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Chintuck22, Never Get Up and 5 others
The Roman’s ate 80% carbs and they are one of the most feared military’s in the world. Avg Roman soldier looks like this..

View attachment 3201454

If someone wants experience what it’s like to live in a stinky village hut and shit in a 2cm dugout, then eat carnivore.

View attachment 3201469
Strength wise Roman soldier mogs, despite eating mostly carbs. And if we’re going to intelligence, it’s no debate. Their literature is way more advanced even for todays standard.
@Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Never Get Up, Snowskinned and 3 others

View attachment 3201454

View attachment 3201469
Cherrypick theory. East asians eat majority grains and they are the shortest, smallest framed, and smallest dick humans on the planet. Compare that to ancient Masai tribe when they only consume fermented milk, blood, and red meat and the average height was 190 cm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, JohnBaza, Imretarded? and 5 others
Nigger never heard of Randle cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Never Get Up and TheLookInYourEyes
Cherrypick theory. East asians eat majority grains and they are the shortest, smallest framed, and smallest dick humans on the planet. Compare that to ancient Masai tribe when they only consume fermented milk, blood, and red meat and the average height was 190 cm.
we can conclude that asians are genetically built smaller…

Historically we don’t know if the massai ate a low carb diet, their macro nutrients consumption isn’t even keto level based on this.

Last edited:
@Never Get Up Educate this jew

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Autismcel, Never Get Up and 2 others
we can conclude that asians are genetically built smaller…

Historically we don’t know if the massai ate a low carb diet, there macro nutrients consumption isn’t even keto level based on this.

Sadly, modern masai tribe has resorted to shoving carbs down their neck, leaving their old WOE behind. IF you look at the video where Matt walsh goes to kenya to interview the masai tribe, he towers over all of them at 6 ft. Its only further proof that their old way of eating is superior for growth and health

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I agree. Eating low carbs is stupid. You must eat No Carbs

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Never Get Up, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
stop trying to justify your sugar addiction with an army that were slaves and peasants, im to lazy to explain why any carb is bad but you are actually using the example of a slave peasant army using carbohydrates to satisfy their sugar addictions as a justification to meeting your sugar addiction ?

IMG 8139

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, gigell and TheLookInYourEyes
JFL!!!

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and lonelycurry
Anything outside mostly eating whole foods (making your own food is not that hard, there is plenty of lazy ways to do it) is a cope diet for fat fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Bui
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and slavicpsycho
Grains were primarily grown as a way to feed a massive under class cheaply. Communities with an egalitarian social structure have no need to feed massive amounts of slaves because they don’t exist, therefore everyone can eat healthy fod
Imagine if grains didn’t exist
Eugenics x1000

View attachment 3201454

View attachment 3201469
A roman soldier is a goyslop eating slave, of course they eat carbs. Bread is the OG goyslop
IMG 4141

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
stop trying to justify your sugar addiction with an army that were slaves and peasants, im to lazy to explain why any carb is bad but you are actually using the example of a slave peasant army using carbohydrates to satisfy their sugar addictions as a justification to meeting your sugar addiction ?

View attachment 3201540
I can concede that eating lots of refined carbs is stupid, my main point is that we evolved out of carnivore diets, which evolutionary gave us the toughest lifestyle. We need meat as well as carbs..

I can concede that eating lots of refined carbs is stupid, my main point is that we evolved out of carnivore diets, which evolutionary gave us the toughest lifestyle. We need meat as well as carbs..
You don’t need carbs at all, your body produces glucose on its own through glucogensis

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, Never Get Up and TheLookInYourEyes
The aging thing might be legit. I’ve been gluten free and thus low carb since I was 17 and I’ve barely aged in the 13 years since then, especially when I wear sunglasses people have legit thought I was a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and TheLookInYourEyes
No we didn’t. The human digestive system is more suited for eating meat than anything else.

human stomach acid: ph of 1.5, similar to that of vultures

large gall bladders which are used for digesting fat

acidic intestinal tract

smaller jaws since meat requires less chewing that fibrous plant foods

tool use and hunting, arms and shoulders that were made to throw spears

vestigial appendix

teeth which DO NOT REGROW. This is a CARNIVOROUS TRAIT since herbivorous animals like horses regrow their teeth due to the wear on them, while meat provides a soft surface to bite into

toughest lifestyle

so wrong

a diet high in meat/fat provides a great amount of calories and every nutrient one needs and is much more fruitful than trying to process grains all day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Disrupted Gene and Snowskinned
No we didn’t. The human digestive system is more suited for eating meat than anything else.

acidic intestinal tract

vestigial appendix

teeth which DO NOT REGROW. This is a CARNIVOROUS TRAIT since herbivorous animals like horses regrow their teeth due to the wear on them, while meat provides a soft surface to bite into

so wrong

a diet high in meat/fat provides a great amount of calories and every nutrient one needs and is much more fruitful than trying to process grains all day
Humans became superior due to one trait which other animals are not good at, that is the overhand throw which most animals are unable to use in effective ways with a tool like a spear, it was only until then homosapien’s developed the bow and arrow for more effective energy efficient hunts.

The human humerus bone/ upper arm is also slightly angled which allows this overhand/overhead throw to occur aswell as the scapula’s superior anatomical position and structure in humans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, TheLookInYourEyes and n9wiff
Humans became superior due to one trait which other animals are not good at, that is the overhand throw which most animals are unable to use in effective ways with a tool like a spear, it was only until then homosapien’s developed the bow and arrow for more effective energy efficient hunts.

The human humerus bone/ upper arm is also slightly angled which allows this overhand/overhead throw to occur aswell as the scapula’s superior anatomical position and structure in humans.
Communication

acidic intestinal tract

vestigial appendix

so wrong

Science says our bodies still carries carnivores traits, but we also carry enzymes which allows us to digest carbs. So what’s the point in me arguing against contradicting science when I am basing my facts on historic evidence.

I will stand by my point as a societal construct and historic knowledge that carbs are a necessary part of our human evolution.

Eating carbs doesn't hurt you as long as you get your B vitamins and enough saturated fat/protein from animals for good development. In fact carbohydrates are beneficial in that case.

Science says our bodies still carries carnivores traits, but we also carry enzymes which allows us to digest carbs. So what’s the point in me arguing against contradicting science when I am basing my facts on historic evidence.

I will stand by my point as a societal construct and historic knowledge that carbs are a necessary part of our human evolution.
enzymes for carb digestion are vestigial traits

To the people who have tried carnivore, what were your energy levels like and how do you hit your daily calories?

To the people who have tried carnivore, what were your energy levels like and how do you hit your daily calories?
I feel great and calories do not exist, eat until your satiated, i do One meal a day which is 23 hr fast peroid becauses its ideal for aging/longevity and i eat around 400-500 grams (close to 1lb) of Ribeye Steak a day and 4 eggs.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and AverageTevvezFan
Eating carbs doesn't hurt you as long as you get your B vitamins and enough saturated fat/protein from animals for good development. In fact carbohydrates are beneficial in that case.
Absolutely false. Not 1 single gram of exogenous carbohydrates is essential for human survival nor are they beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Disrupted Gene, The Homelander and 1 other person
Negative rep cel detected
Opinion rejected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander, Autismcel and Adelholzener
Absolutely false. Not 1 single gram of exogenous carbohydrates is essential for human survival nor are they beneficial.
Alright then keep stressing your body to produce the glucose you're depleting yourself with, slowing down your metabolism and growing up to be 5'5.

eating low carb is kinda hard how would you get 2000 plus calories with no carbs

Alright then keep stressing your body to produce the glucose you're depleting yourself with, slowing down your metabolism and growing up to be 5'5.
Gluconeogenesis isn’t a stress factor on the body. It chooses to do that on purpose. Fucking idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Gluconeogenesis isn’t a stress factor on the body. It chooses to do that on purpose. Fucking idiot.
Brother it's not smart to call others idiots, especially in matters like this. Because you might just as well happen be the idiot yourself!

Brother it's not smart to call others idiots, especially in matters like this. Because you might just as well happen be the idiot yourself!
Prove me wrong then I’ll wait

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and NoReedemingFeature
Mfs will defend carnivore diet till they die no matter what (at like 35)

Mfs will defend carnivore diet till they die no matter what (at like 35)
Put a - infront of the 150 IQ in your custom title.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Disrupted Gene
keep swallowing you jew-carbs, goyim

The aging thing might be legit. I’ve been gluten free and thus low carb since I was 17 and I’ve barely aged in the 13 years since then, especially when I wear sunglasses people have legit thought I was a teenager.
Thats because sun aging and overall aging is self-induced if you voluntarily consume Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA). You don't need to wear sunscreen, and you shouldn't, if you simply introduce a large amount of saturated fats into your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever