Eating low carbs is fucking stupid

Thats because sun aging and overall aging is self-induced if you voluntarily consume Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA). You don't need to wear sunscreen, and you shouldn't, if you simply introduce a large amount of saturated fats into your diet.

You mean saturated fats accelerate aging? Or slow it? Because that was another thing about my diet, I ate a lot of coconut stuff from 22-28 but then I cut back because I had surgery on my colon and did a hard reset of my diet. But I miss it and really need to gain weight so I might start eating it again. Sun aging is bullshit in my experience too, I’ve lived at low latitudes (SoCal, Arizona) and never wore sunscreen and if anything I looked better there.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
You mean saturated fats accelerate aging? Or slow it? Because that was another thing about my diet, I ate a lot of coconut stuff from 22-28 but then I cut back because I had surgery on my colon and did a hard reset of my diet. But I miss it and really need to gain weight so I might start eating it again. Sun aging is bullshit in my experience too, I’ve lived at low latitudes (SoCal, Arizona) and never wore sunscreen and if anything I looked better there.
Saturated fats protect against sun aging specifically and consuming PUFAs cause all sorts of aging

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Whatever
The Roman’s ate 80% carbs and they are one of the most feared military’s in the world. Avg Roman soldier looks like this..

View attachment 3201454

If someone wants experience what it’s like to live in a stinky village hut and shit in a 2cm dugout, then eat carnivore.

View attachment 3201469
Strength wise Roman soldier mogs, despite eating mostly carbs. And if we’re going to intelligence, it’s no debate. Their literature is way more advanced even for todays standard.
low carb helped me with my acne i stopped now its back but less severe but for low carb long term its cope you have better energy with simple carbs.- Never understood the inuit cocksucking of that communities