Eating pussy may increase T levels

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
Muh "eating pussy means you are a cuck"
According to this study, smelling vaginal odors can influence testosterone and cortisol levels:

The interesting thing is that if the woman is in her ovulatory phase, T and cortisol will increase, while if she is in her luteal phase her odors will have a negative effect on the same hormones.
My theory: Just eat pussy of ovulating girls to increase T? Might be legit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, UltimateMan, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
just eat pussy theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4563, Copeful and 7 others
still not doing that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Julius
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, Seppukucel and Atem Rah
NIGGA
I AINT PUTTING MY TONGUE ON HER RAINBOW HOLE
IM NOT GONNA GET A TONGUE BACTERIA INFECTION
nigga what kind of filthy women are near you jfl.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
just eat pussy theory
Mediterranean-Chad.png

"Yes"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7506 and Descartes
DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO BUY YOU SOY MILK WHILE YOUR AT IT?
Nigga you should eat pussy for your own pleasure of course, not to please m'lady while Tyrone is busy.
If you don't like it it's ok, but the "you eat pussy=you are a cuck" cope needs to end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackPillChad, Deleted member 6423, Descartes and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Descartes and Julius
OHHHH so thats why i'm such a high t low inhib slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Julius
That would explain why we are all so low t

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
„H-H-HEY, C-CAN I TAKE A SNIFF OF YOUR H-HONEY POT !?
I W-WANT TO BECOME M-M-MORE DOM AND D-D-DARK TRIAD ..“

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 4563, MentalistKebab and 5 others

BOYS LETS GET THAT MUSCLE MOMMY TREN PISS

Just inject test and eat pussy if you want to eat pussy. Injecting test is the only way to increase test, everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Julius
Rape was yesterday. Today it‘s looksmax turboautists eating coochie in a dark back alley on nofap for ultimate T gains
EVERYTHING FOR THE GAINS, SON!

Pussy = dead fish

Nice cope you got there man
Just inject test and eat pussy if you want to eat pussy. Injecting test is the only way to increase test, everything else is cope
Yeah it was a kind of a joke thread, only 50% serious. I made it because it is an interesting topic
Pussy = dead fish
It only smells bad if she has terrible hygiene. Maybe the girls you are fucking are too subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Cares
Nice cope you got there man

Yeah it was a kind of a joke thread, only 50% serious. I made it because it is an interesting topic

It only smells bad if she has terrible hygiene. Maybe the girls you are fucking are too subhuman?
I don't get any girls let a brother cope

• So Sad
Reactions: Julius
nigga what kind of filthy women are near you jfl.
Love your wife, I wish I had Tills life, just fucking young Russian models ad infinitum.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Love your wife, I wish I had Tills life, just fucking young Russian models ad infinitum.
same tbh, Till is chad in my eyes especially due to Rockstar halo :love:

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Who cares about the minimal increase of Test you can get naturally

i am really sorry for all the people that conaider any natural remedy to improve TEST

or you take roids, or u will notice NOTHING from natural shit (maybe placebo)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan, Julius and gaymidget
methods that includes women or pussies are not available for most users on this site bro including me lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and MentalistKebab
Just be chad to escape Tceldom theory

Who cares about the minimal increase of Test you can get naturally

i am really sorry for all the people that conaider any natural remedy to improve TEST

or you take roids, or u will notice NOTHING from natural shit (maybe placebo)
Minimal? Have you actually read the study?
fendo-04-00159-g001.jpg

T levels went from 20-25 nmol/L to 30-35 one hour after smelling ovulatory vulval odor. That's roughly a temporary 30% increase, which is pretty significant

Imagine trusting in this shit jewish garbage study

Eating pussy = low t trait

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 6873 and Gargantuan
Minimal? Have you actually read the study?
fendo-04-00159-g001.jpg

T levels went from 20-25 nmol/L to 30-35 one hour after smelling ovulatory vulval odor. That's roughly a temporary 30% increase, which is pretty significant

okey, now analyze long term effects ln that or what will u improve doing that?
Almost nothing

take roids
Is like taking some supplements le training legs (that show in studies That increase T LVLS), that in practice mean nothing
And total test levels? Free test levels?

• +1
Nigga you should eat pussy for your own pleasure of course, not to please m'lady while Tyrone is busy.
If you don't like it it's ok, but the "you eat pussy=you are a cuck" cope needs to end

The actual reason OP posted this.

okey, now analyze long term effects ln that or what will u improve doing that?
Almost nothing

take roids
Is like taking some supplements le training legs (that show in studies That increase T LVLS), that in practice mean nothing
And total test levels? Free test levels?
Lol of course the long-term increases are probably gonna be negligible, but as a natural I'll take any short-term gain I can get.
Again, this was just a semi-serious thread and I wanted to share with you something I found interesting. Also roids have side effects, and generally it is better to increase your endogenous T production rather than using an external source

Lol of course the long-term increases are probably gonna be negligible, but as a natural I'll take any short-term gain I can get.
Again, this was just a semi-serious thread and I wanted to share with you something I found interesting. Also roids have side effects, and generally it is better to increase your endogenous T production rather than using an external source
In my opinion
Going on TRT whole life (with more Test than a normal human, perfectly with 250-300-350mg test weekly) your life will improve a lot, ur looks will improve a lot
And health markers if u check it can be TOTALLY NORMAL
i prefer ti live 65 as a fucking happy human
Than 80 as a miserable human being (this is whaat most people do)

but yeah, i agree,it depends in mindset

• +1
STILL NOT DOING IT
THE MOST CUCKED SHIT IVE EVER SEEN
I too man it is so groos like seriously it is the place from where piss comes out yuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Julius
I too man it is so groos like seriously it is the place from where piss comes out yuck
TRUE LOL
I cage when some people tell me it would be hot if they like her pussy
like your gonna put your dick in her wtf

TRUE LOL
I cage when some people tell me it would be hot if they like her pussy
like your gonna put your dick in her wtf
Seriously putting the dick in her pussy and then sucking the same pussy is same as sucking your own dick. Also don't forget about the other guys who Already penetrated her. So you are also indirectly sucking there's and your own dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5912
i enjoy eating pussy
And trust me, girls will beg for you to fuck them after some mins lf licking

i want to control all the pleasure and when she get the pleasure, and just making her BEG LIKE A BITCH TO INSERT DICK INSIDE...feels sick

If u do good, rhey will always call u back flr more dick

• +1
Better than roids. They may need to start placing naked ovulating women at the entrance of the gym, so you can sniff it and lift weights properly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Better than roids. They may need to start placing naked ovulating women at the entrance of the gym, so you can sniff it and lift weights properly.
Yeah man. After this discovery, pussy juice will be put in the list of banned substances in competitive sports and will become illegal, just like what happened with SARMs

• +1
Reactions: TITUS