• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, MJLmaxilla, KIVVV and 13 others
Eating liver one time a week is ideal.

Too much and the excess amount of VIT A will fuck you up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, TechnoBoss, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
no raw liver and raw fermented liver for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, bourgeoizyzz, deadstock and 6 others
didnt read eat raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Disgusting. No thanks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, gribsufer1, KIVVV and 3 others
Eating liver one time a week is ideal.

Too much and the excess amount of VIT A will fuck you up
Basically impossible to OD on vit A if gotten from food. 0 recorded cases ever, could only possibly maybe happen if you eat from polar bear bc they are purely carnivores.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, greycel, Slavusz and 1 other person
Basically impossible to OD on vit A if gotten from food. 0 recorded cases ever, could only possibly maybe happen if you eat from polar bear bc they are purely carnivores.
Legit son. I have eaten sheep liver every day this week no issues

it's fine if eating organs and bone. i prefer milk though for calcium and chiet.
Are you talking about an carnivore diet that is essentially keto/low carb? I'd say it's fine and healthier than what most people eat in this day and age anyways.

Only problem with it is possible impaired growth during puberty

Are you talking about an carnivore diet that is essentially keto/low carb? I'd say it's fine and healthier than what most people eat in this day and age anyways.

Only problem with it is possible impaired growth during puberty
the milk could help with that. will boost igf-1 like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Nice

U make the kefir yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Nice

U make the kefir yourself?
Is not technically kefir since I don't have grains. Really I just toss it in a dark cupboard and take it out after a few days when it starts to get really sour and the whey and curd have separated, I prefer the sour taste. I would even say a week or longer of fermentation is when I like it most, but I can never wait this long

Is not technically kefir since I don't have grains. Really I just toss it in a dark cupboard and take it out after a few days when it starts to get really sour and the whey and curd have separated, I prefer the sour taste. I would even say a week or longer of fermentation is when I like it most, but I can never wait this long
Can u give me a step by step process on how to ferment it? Safely please and what precautions i should take

literally spit out my soymilk latte after reading that, caging at non vegans who eat unsafe raw animal foods

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, piec, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Can u give me a step by step process on how to ferment it? Safely please and what precautions i should take
I literally just get raw milk and throw it into a dark cupboard, there are zero safety procedures and I've never had a single issue from it.. However I can use deep ai to give you a safe kefire recipe

The joys of making kefir with raw milk! While raw milk can be a delicious and nutritious choice, it's essential to prioritize safety when consuming it. Here's a safe recipe for kefir with raw milk, along with tips on how to optimize safety:

**Recipe:**

Ingredients:

* 1 quart (960 ml) of raw milk
* 1/4 cup (60 ml) of kefir grains (active or dehydrated)

Instructions:

1. Sterilize the equipment: Wash your hands thoroughly, and sterilize the equipment you'll be using with hot water and a dash of vinegar.
2. Combine the ingredients: Pour the raw milk into a clean glass jar or container, and add the kefir grains.
3. Incubate the mixture: Cover the jar or container with a lid or plastic wrap, and let it sit in a warm, draft-free place (around 68°F to 72°F or 20°C to 22°C) for 12-24 hours.
4. Chill and strain: Once the fermentation is complete, refrigerate the mixture to slow down the fermentation process. Strain the kefir through a cheesecloth or a fine-mesh sieve into a clean container, discarding the grains.

**Optimizing Safety:**

1. **Choose high-quality raw milk**: Ensure that the raw milk you use is from a reputable source that follows proper handling and sanitation practices. Look for farms that are certified by organizations like the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy or the Raw Milk Association.
2. **Use pasteurized kefir grains**: If you're using dehydrated kefir grains, make sure they've been pasteurized to kill any potential pathogens.
3. **Sterilize equipment**: Always sterilize your equipment before using it to avoid contamination.
4. **Monitor temperature**: Keep the fermentation process at a consistent temperature between 68°F to 72°F (20°C to 22°C). This will help prevent over-fermentation or contamination.
5. **Check for off-flavors or odors**: During fermentation, check the kefir regularly for any off-flavors or odors. If you notice anything unusual, it may be a sign of contamination or spoilage.
6. **Chill and store properly**: Refrigerate the kefir after fermentation and store it in an airtight container to prevent contamination and spoilage.
7. **Check for spoilage**: Regularly check the kefir for signs of spoilage, such as an off smell, slimy texture, or mold growth. If you notice any of these signs, discard the kefir immediately.

**Additional Tips:**

* Consider using a glass container instead of plastic to minimize potential chemical contamination.
* If you're concerned about the risk of bacterial contamination, you can also add a small amount of commercial yogurt starter culture (containing Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum) to the kefir grains before fermentation.
* Always handle raw milk and kefir grains with clean hands and utensils to minimize the risk of contamination.

By following these guidelines and prioritizing safety, you can enjoy a delicious and nutritious batch of raw milk kefir while minimizing the risk of contamination and spoilage. Happy fermenting!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ShawarmaFilth
I literally just get raw milk and throw it into a dark cupboard, there are zero safety procedures and I've never had a single issue from it.. However I can use deep ai to give you a safe kefire recipe
HOLY SHIT IM GONNA MAKE FERMENTED GOAT MILK ULTIMATE DAIRY SOURCE

Do the calories/nutritional values change when fermenting?

• +1
Is it fine if it’s pasterized? No way I’m finding raw goat milk where i am

N should i get kefir grains or is it cool without it?

Wait but i just read up and you cant really ferment milk without a starter

Wait but i just read up and you cant really ferment milk without a starter
Raw milk you can since it is naturally inoculated with milk loving bacteria

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
HOLY SHIT IM GONNA MAKE FERMENTED GOAT MILK ULTIMATE DAIRY SOURCE

Do the calories/nutritional values change when fermenting?
calories are the same, there is a slight decrease in sugar and certain nutrients and increase in others

• +1
calories are the same, there is a slight decrease in sugar and certain nutrients and increase in others
Perfect what precautions should i take before eating raw beef liver? And how much should i eat without getting poisoned

• +1
Perfect what precautions should i take before eating raw beef liver? And how much should i eat without getting poisoned
Really I don't take ANY precautions besides making sure the meat is quality so I am the wrong guy. However, if you are concerned about parasites and whatnot, really the only thing you could worry about in beef is the beef tapeworm, which is relatively benign and is not known to cause cysticercosis as the pork tapeworm does. If you buy meat from healthy looking animals that are well taken care of and have ample space to roam, they probably will not carry any diseases though. Really try to get it from a nice little farm, it will be healthier. You may want to inspect the liver to make sure that it is a dark red/brownish color, and to get it fresh. You will not get vitamin A poisoning from ruminant animal liver, I can easily eat 4lbs of liver a week and I have never noticed any sign of vitamin A poisoning.but really you would be fine even eating 8 ounces a week, you would benefit greatly from that.

• +1
Really I don't take ANY precautions besides making sure the meat is quality so I am the wrong guy. However, if you are concerned about parasites and whatnot, really the only thing you could worry about in beef is the beef tapeworm, which is relatively benign and is not known to cause cysticercosis as the pork tapeworm does. If you buy meat from healthy looking animals that are well taken care of and have ample space to roam, they probably will not carry any diseases though. Really try to get it from a nice little farm, it will be healthier. You may want to inspect the liver to make sure that it is a dark red/brownish color, and to get it fresh. You will not get vitamin A poisoning from ruminant animal liver, I can easily eat 4lbs of liver a week and I have never noticed any sign of vitamin A poisoning.but really you would be fine even eating 8 ounces a week, you would benefit greatly from that.
Perfect thanks bro i just ordered the grains

Holy fuck i’m about to have peak dairy source if only the goat milk was organic and grassfed

Finna go to the butcher tmmr and get me some liver

Is freezing it and eating it frozen retarded?

Perfect thanks bro i just ordered the grains

Holy fuck i’m about to have peak dairy source if only the goat milk was organic and grassfed

Finna go to the butcher tmmr and get me some liver
Make sure it it fresh and from a good animal. Liver can REALLy vary in taste. If it is from an unhealthy animal, or it is old, it will taste like shit. Liver degrades very quickly due to the self digesting enzymes in it, so you have to get it fresh. Then it will be very nice and sweet. Fresh quality raw liver with some raw butter is a godly meal.

I go out of my way to avoid freezing, but it's probably better than mcdonalds for sure
Because i’ve seen it in the butchers

It’s fuckin huge

No way i finish that before it goes bad

So i think it’s smart to freeze it

Why is it bad?
Make sure it it fresh and from a good animal. Liver can REALLy vary in taste. If it is from an unhealthy animal, or it is old, it will taste like shit. Liver degrades very quickly due to the self digesting enzymes in it, so you have to get it fresh. Then it will be very nice and sweet. Fresh quality raw liver with some raw butter is a godly meal.
i think the most i can do is go to a butcher tbh but it’s probably high quality anhway

It’s fuckin huge

Why is it bad?

i think the most i can do is go to a butcher tbh but it’s probably high quality anhway
maybe not in line with accepted soyentific theories
but i don't feel that the nutrients/proteins and beneficial bacteria are preserved as well by freezing
aajonus vonderplanitz was against freezing
i just avoid it

It’s fuckin huge

Why is it bad?

also don't buy a whole beef liver wtf
just buy a as much as you plan on eating for the week?
i normally buy sheep and goat liver because they are smaller though

• +1
also don't buy a whole beef liver wtf
just buy a as much as you plan on eating for the week?
i normally buy sheep and goat liver because they are smaller though
They dont sell it in portions

The whole fuckin liver lmao

Also when i drink the goat milk kefir homemade for the first time will i shit liquid? I usually can drink kefir fine

Lmfao i wanna try and ferment it for like 2 weeks and see what happens

Itll turn to cheese or smth right?

Why not cook the meat?

They dont sell it in portions

The whole fuckin liver lmao

Also when i drink the goat milk kefir homemade for the first time will i shit liquid? I usually can drink kefir fine

Lmfao i wanna try and ferment it for like 2 weeks and see what happens

Itll turn to cheese or smth right?
I doubt it will make you shit liquid lol, unless you are badly lactose intolerant. Just have a little and test it out
insane that they only sell entire livers though

it won't quite turn to cheese but it will separate into curds and whey. To make cheese you need to take the curds and squish out all of the liquid. I have made soft cheeses this way where there is still some liquid, it tastes really good

Why not cook the meat?
heterocyclic amines, advanced glycation end products, polyaromatic hydrocarbons(all carcinogens produced by cooking meat), and advanced glycation end products ruin your skin and give you wrinkles.Also you destroy the proteins, the water soluble vitamins, many of the fat soluble vitamins, make the proteins less usable since theya re destroyed, destroy compounds in meat that prevent glycation like carnosine, etc etc

Cooking meat is literal insanity because you are turning your food into charcoal, or at least initiating the process and destroying all that is valuable in the meat while simultaneously harming yourself

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 33112
heterocyclic amines, advanced glycation end products, polyaromatic hydrocarbons(all carcinogens produced by cooking meat), and advanced glycation end products ruin your skin and give you wrinkles.Also you destroy the proteins, the water soluble vitamins, many of the fat soluble vitamins, make the proteins less usable since theya re destroyed, destroy compounds in meat that prevent glycation like carnosine, etc etc

Cooking meat is literal insanity because you are turning your food into charcoal, or at least initiating the process and destroying all that is valuable in the meat while simultaneously harming yourself
and when people say "meat is carcinogenic", they are right, but ONLY because meat is being COOKED. Raw meat is not carcinogenic, but all cooked meat is.

It makes you wonder why our ancestors started cooking their meat if it’s inferior to eating it raw do you eat/drink every animal product raw?

It makes you wonder why our ancestors started cooking their meat if it’s inferior to eating it raw do you eat/drink every animal product raw?
Every animal product I eat raw yes. I don't eat plant products. Every thing I eat is raw meat, raw eggs, raw dairy.
and our ancestors ate raw meat. Cooking was a jew thing that was introduced for slave classes

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
whats the deal with eating liver and other meat raw? just cook it jfl

Looks yummy

• Love it