Eating raw liver and raw fermented milk

just cook it lol

Every animal product I eat raw yes. I don't eat plant products. Every thing I eat is raw meat, raw eggs, raw dairy.
and our ancestors ate raw meat. Cooking was a jew thing that was introduced for slave classes
would you eat chicken raw?

would you eat chicken raw?
I have done so with no issues but I generally stick to red meat due to lower pufa and better taste.

• Hmm...
Reactions: synock21
Buy a goddamned goat son. Every person should have their own goats and chickens
I live in a small house with a small backyard.

Man I wish I had a bigger house. I also would like to have my own rabbits. Those are good for lean protein.

r
I live in a small house with a small backyard.

Man I wish I had a bigger house. I also would like to have my own rabbits. Those are good for lean protein.
abbits would be great.
I was gonna raise rabbits for meatsince they dont require space, but my family thought it would be evil
faggots

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
r

abbits would be great.
I was gonna raise rabbits for meatsince they dont require space, but my family thought it would be evil
faggots
is your family full of vegans?

Every animal product I eat raw yes. I don't eat plant products. Every thing I eat is raw meat, raw eggs, raw dairy.
and our ancestors ate raw meat. Cooking was a jew thing that was introduced for slave classes
Supposedly it started 300 thousand to 2million years ago to cook your food what evidence do you have that we ate everything raw

Supposedly it started 300 thousand to 2million years ago to cook your food what evidence do you have that we ate everything raw
Hey man. Shut the fuck up you cock gargling reddit faggot, I dont fcuking care what you think. I dont care about your faggot science. Suck a few more cocks as an experiment. Hows that for science.

• +1
Hey man. Shut the fuck up you cock gargling reddit faggot, I dont fcuking care what you think. I dont care about your faggot science. Suck a few more cocks as an experiment. Hows that for science.
Stop getting rude dumbass nigger answer my question fucking faggot

imagine caring about that shit in this forum your so fucking cucked and I said supposedly so you can have the opportunity to explain yourself but you just tick off like a nigger put a bullet in your skull dumbass faggot

Are you allowed to eat meat at all? I mean what do they say about that liver you eat?
Nigger I only eat raw meat.
My family tried to stop me but I raged on them and went ape shit and basically called them worthless. They shut the fuck up about it now. I just clean up my mess and nobody says anything

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Is that beef liver, where did you get it?

Meanwhile chad eats dominos

Meanwhile chad eats dominos
I was raised vegetarian so I was tormented and tortured. I can't eat dominos because mybody was already poisoned and deprived of nutrients. Chad had steak dinners growing up so he can get away with a little poison

I was raised vegetarian so I was tormented and tortured. I can't eat dominos because mybody was already poisoned and deprived of nutrients. Chad had steak dinners growing up so he can get away with a little poison
Hell nah bull you indian

Sheep liver. from a farm near me
You are lucky if you have working farms near you.

Where I live jews managed to do their and number of animals in villages significantly reduced over the last few years, you can't see cows almost anywhere. So the only option is to get meat from butcher shops, organs are very rare there, you can get only liver if you are lucky but no heart, brain or testicles, and it's risky to eat it raw so you are basically forced to cook it...

Where I live jews managed to do their and number of animals in villages significantly reduced over the last few years, you can't see cows almost anywhere. So the only option is to get meat from butcher shops, organs are very rare there, you can get only liver if you are lucky but no heart, brain or testicles, and it's risky to eat it raw so you are basically forced to cook it...
never risky to eat raw meat. Jfl. I would rather eat the worst quality raw meat than even the best quality cooked meat or grain.
I would eat a literal rat before I ate a cooked steak or bread.
but yah very jewish. I live near a big city and there are tons of nice local farms on the outskirts since the demand is kinda high
so I have my pick
if i dont like a place i can just find another

never risky to eat raw meat. Jfl. I would rather eat the worst quality raw meat than even the best quality cooked meat or grain.
but yah very jewish. I live near a big city and there are tons of nice local farms on the outskirts since the demand is kinda high
so I have my pick

What do you think about this vid, is it propaganda or?

What do you think about this vid, is it propaganda or?

Yes propaganda. Also it is referencing the PORK tapeworm Taenium Solium
The beef tapeworm, Taenium Saginata, is not known(even by soyentists) to cause cysticercosis. In fact, the beef tapeworm is relatively benign and the eggs will not leave your digestive tract.
The sheep and goat tapeworm does not pass to humans.

Yes propaganda. Also it is referencing the PORK tapeworm Taenium Solium
The beef tapeworm, Taenium Saginata, is not known(even by soyentists) to cause cysticercosis. In fact, the beef tapeworm is relatively benign and the eggs will not leave your digestive tract.
The sheep and goat tapeworm does not pass to humans.
Really, on the beef tapeworm, you could have it your entire life and never known because it will be virtually harmless. Also, I suspect that a low carbohydrate diet makes it difficult for tapeworms to survive in the intestines since they require carbohydrates for growth.

so I have my pick
Why are you so confident with this are you basing this off a whim or what

ive been eating raw meat for 6 years no problem
I have literally consumed thousands of pounds of raw meat, thousands of raw eggs, with no sickness. So that is a chit ton of mental data points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33112
I have literally consumed thousands of pounds of raw meat, thousands of raw eggs, with no sickness. So that is a chit ton of mental data points
Sounds good but like I said about my point earlier if our ancestors have supposedly been eating cooked meat for thousands possibly millions of years just fine and your saying no it’s a Jewish lie what makes you think that?

Sounds good but like I said about my point earlier if our ancestors have supposedly been eating cooked meat for thousands possibly millions of years just fine and your saying no it’s a Jewish lie what makes you think that?
I don't know what people ate I just dnt rlly care because I know cooked meat is poison

I don't know what people ate I just dnt rlly care because I know cooked meat is poison
do you have a good physique facial structure from eating raw meat if hunter gatherers cooked their food being seen as the epitome of human health I don’t see how it would be as big of a problem as other things looksminning people now

so I have my pick

What are your thoughts on chicken liver?

do you have a good physique facial structure from eating raw meat if hunter gatherers cooked their food being seen as the epitome of human health I don’t see how it would be as big of a problem as other things looksminning people now
I was raised vegetarian until 15 years old and I really only ate a little chicken until I was 18-19. My growth was fuckedfrom that. Idefinitely had a protein deficiencyas a kid.

What are your thoughts on chicken liver?
Chickenliver is cool. Cheap, high in nutrients. Gofor it. I just prefer the taste of beef sheep goat liver etc

• +1
have fun shitting out parasites and worms bro

I was raised vegetarian until 15 years old and I really only ate a little chicken until I was 18-19. My growth was fuckedfrom that. Idefinitely had a protein deficiencyas a kid.
That shit should be illegal for parents to do brutal

have fun shitting out parasites and worms bro
Lmk when that is going to happen. been 6 years and I've never had any such thing.
two more weeks right?

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1
How exactly you make raw milk yogurt ? Surely you have to boil the milk before adding the bacteria , otherwise you can get tubercolosis or coli from it, not fun

How exactly you make raw milk yogurt ? Surely you have to boil the milk before adding the bacteria , otherwise you can get tubercolosis or coli from it, not fun
cage
but it'snot technically yogurt
I take theraw milk I get
I set it in a cupboard for a few days
it ferments
then I drink it
that's it
No I have never gotten tuberculosis or E coli from this, jfl

it's over imagine being vegan growing up and now coping with raw meat JFL you should reincarnate bro being raised as vegan is crazy

it's over imagine being vegan growing up and now coping with raw meat JFL you should reincarnate bro being raised as vegan is crazy
vegetarian not vegan
but raw meat has greatly improved my health and well being, so I'm cool
and When I have kids they will have a much better life growingup than me
i have that to look forwsrd to

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
vegetarian not vegan
but raw meat has greatly improved my health and well being, so I'm cool
and When I have kids they will have a much better life growingup than me
i have that to look forwsrd to
Was it your father or mother or both who were vegetarians are you gonna raise your kids with raw meat?

Why did your parents even do that to you are you gonna raise your kids with raw meat?
Retardation, that's why
Yes my children will have a diet of raw meat raw eggs raw milk, raw cheese, raw butter, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33112