eating your own nut

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
would eating your own nut after cumming put the nutrients back into ur body cause you reabsorb it? Since you are injesting it you are absorbing back the nutrients you WOULD lose from cumming but you are eatting it so you get it back right?

ive been eating my own nut for a couple weeks and i think that its better than just letting it dry on ur sheets, less post nut clarity and just a better overall feeling after.

is this cope or actually lookmax

• So Sad
Reactions: Cointoss/Chad/Incel
I dont know itjust tastes good LOL thatsi why i eat tl. it

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, NebulaExplorer, dannydipss and 10 others
I think it is definately better than to waste it all on the floor. However keep in mind it would still leak out some after u done it plus when ur pissing more semen gets released

I dont know itjust tastes good LOL thatsi why i eat tl. it
it only really taste good when you eat berries its like really sweet sperm and its actually good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815 and Gaygymmaxx
I think it is definately better than to waste it all on the floor. However keep in mind it would still leak out some after u done it plus when ur pissing more semen gets released
so would eating your nut then drinking maybe a cup of piss be the most efficent for not losing the most?

• JFL
Reactions: odux
so would eating your nut then drinking maybe a cup of piss be the most efficent for not losing the most?
Yeah i think that is the way. I used to do that before. And the difference is there. If i drink piss that has semen in it i feel like ive recovered almost fully, while if i only eat it i still feel like i need to recover somehow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: odux and greengrassgrows
I've done it many times, out of habbit, just like eating my boogers

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and smashingdirty6s
Why not just eat a steak full of nutrients or something instead of your own cum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and Deleted member 32669
how about you eat my cum instead nasty faggot kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor, Deleted member 37815, futureashtray and 1 other person
it only really taste good when you eat berries its like really sweet sperm and its actually good
Amazon Prime Comics GIF by The Boys

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Would you recommend edging to chico before or after?

would eating your own nut after cumming put the nutrients back into ur body cause you reabsorb it? Since you are injesting it you are absorbing back the nutrients you WOULD lose from cumming but you are eatting it so you get it back right?

ive been eating my own nut for a couple weeks and i think that its better than just letting it dry on ur sheets, less post nut clarity and just a better overall feeling after.

is this cope or actually lookmax
that’s fucking disgusting bro😅😂

i only drink my bf’s cum

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
All of u disgusting incels need to ropemax

You autists need to rope, this thread is fucking disgusting 🤢

This thread is the peak of forum rotting

i dont think you will feel good after that

Rubbing it on your skin helps clear acne, lightens complextion and heals scars.