Ectomorph is the best body type

P

pretty boy

Iron
Because if you work out hard enough you can widen your shoulder and then you'll effortlessly be able to maintain a strong lean build. girls don't like guys who are super buff, and being en ecto makes it easier to not gain weight (especially in ur 30's)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2205, BrettyBoy and 6 others
Weight loss and gains are ez. Losing/remaining bf is not so easy

Copes me

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Peachy
For bodybuilding yes for everything else no

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ectomorph with wide clavicles is best jb slayer bodytype

aka david laid

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Mewton, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Cope. I have ecto bone structure but when I start eating anything over 300 calories in surplus, I start gaining fat pretty fast.

David laid has some of the best fkn genetics on earth. 6'3, crazy facial structure, nice hair, never had acne in his life, smart as fuck, nt
He had acne when he was 17-19 on and off but he skincaremaxxed. he made a video where he showed a pic of his acne and it looked pretty bad lol

Perks of being an ectomorph is, or atleast for me being able to eat a lot and gain very little weight. I'm too lazy to gymcel unfortunately.
Cope. I have ecto bone structure but when I start eating anything over 300 calories in surplus, I start gaining fat pretty fast.
shit metabolism is a death sentence. Unlucky.
David laid has some of the best fkn genetics on earth. 6'3, crazy facial structure, nice hair, never had acne in his life, smart as fuck, nt

yes bro, been here since nov, never leaked anyones pics

no good genetics for his balding

nah meso is def way better

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
He had acne when he was 17-19 on and off but he skincaremaxxed. he made a video where he showed a pic of his acne and it looked pretty bad lol
fuark I found it :lul: that is really bad

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
lifefuel tbh ngl

Really? I heard the opposite.

That ectomorph is the least desirable Male frame. That ectomorph guys tend to gain weight very easily and it packs on around the hip and butt. Making you look feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 9344

That ectomorph is the least desirable Male frame. That ectomorph guys tend to gain weight very easily and it packs on around the hip and butt. Making you look feminine.
Idk, I have an ectomorph body and it’s nearly impossible for me to gain fat.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 39
I love being ecto

Ectomorphs are 'hard gainers'

I’m an ecto

It’s over for me.

pseudoscience

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 2756
I’m endomeso. so low class