@Ed676 is the biggest attention whore here

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
@Ed676 already leaves this forum for 5 times or more, how long should i wait for the next time he says im done with this site and i leave and then comeback again here and start farming reacts and getting dopamine rush from jfl reacts you wont get that dopamine rush even if adriana lima gave you an iois
you wish everyoune will start crying and asking you not to leave when you muh muh delete your account ahaha nooooo please dont dox my abused face and my big forehead big as my flaccid cock my erect penis is 6.75 inches my flaccid dick size varies throught a day does it matter why you ask
i kinda love your threads:p and you :love: and your face and those eyes just.... something else... alien like but in a such a cute way.....
now give me a compliment, say i have top tier eye area ngl mirin eyelashes and eyebrows TELL IT RIGHT Now BEETle JUice ))
i love you jonas valanciunas but you better shave your ethinc hair from your hand looks like you a gypsy or who )):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Basedprincess, Acnno and 6 others
shut up nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Baldingman1998, BearBoy and 6 others
screenshot_20210917-102037_reddit-jpg.1320553
yes i called you a nigger, you have a problem or what?

reminder this is your frame and you 5'7. muh hunter eyes. nigga already injecting 500mg of test per week and look like this. im sorry.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 14262, Acnno and 7 others
View attachment 1369541
reminder this is your frame and you 5'7. muh hunter eyes. nigga already injecting 500mg of test per week and look like this. im sorry.
@Gargantuan im not a snitch but i just got doxed right now !! do something please

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Basedprincess, hairyballscel and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, BearBoy, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
sauna umida thats my mother name

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
you decided to dox my body, btw only mom and you seen it before
i will be a better person than you and i wont leak your 3.25 inch erect cock
Spit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6128, Acnno and 6 others
my side profile mogs your to the moon and black, and yes I am a black man. @Thompsonz
97d

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 13332
  • WTF
Nah he's a king

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
Nah he's a king
soon i Will be making 6 figures from forex. and i Will let you copy my signals. meanwhile framelet moon head with 5 finger forehead will die in here being poor schizo @Thompsonz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
soon i Will be making 6 figures from forex. and i Will let you copy my signals. meanwhile framelet moon head with 5 finger forehead will die in here being poor schizo @Thompsonz
it was a heavily lens distorted pic my forehead is 4 fingers i just measured

whats wrong with big forehead its a smart trait and i have good jaw and i have...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7224
@WontStopNorwooding another framelet fag barking at superior blacks and mullatos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
nigga forex is a lie you are retarted

@WontStopNorwooding another framelet fag barking at superior blacks and mullatos
View attachment 1369554
nice body mogs me to suicide i have ugly nipples with hair and very hairy torso and arms and back im very hairy when i was playing football when i was 9 kid called me hairy cuz i had hairy legs :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
nice body mogs me to suicide i have ugly nipples with hair and very hairy torso and arms and back im very hairy when i was playing football when i was 9 kid called me hairy cuz i had hairy legs :feelswhy:
i didn't ask.

your life is a lie. you are adopted gipsy mutt
nah i look like my mother i got my light eyes from her
as i remember you dont know who your father is cuz the range of people who it might be is around 1000 niggers

nah i look like my mother i got my light eyes from her
as i remember you dont know who your father is cuz the range of people who it might be is around 1000 niggers
my father is probably playing in nba you retarded cumskin. keep writing threads for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, BearBoy, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
its my thread loser nigger fuck your judo i will bring my gun i dont have one but i will buy
i dont need no judo with you. you 56kg birdlet. I would kill you with a jab.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, BearBoy and Adriana Lima
not a single word
never began for anyone in this thread

@OldVirgin don't come in here pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 13332
my mom was working here
stop sending your mother pictures to me you fag i do not care. and you do not look like her so stop fucking asking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BearBoy and Deleted member 13332
stop sending your mother pictures to me you fag i do not care. and you do not look like her so stop fucking asking
i look like her nigga just admit it and i will stop sending her pics to you:feelsohgod:

• JFL
i look like her nigga just admit it and i will stop sending her pics to you:feelsohgod:

you really look like your mom bro. I will delete soon @Gargantuan

@WontStopNorwooding @Z3n @BearBoy @datboijj @gamma @looksmaxxer234

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
realistically most here are on the spectrum of attention whoring:hnghn:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 13332
realistically most here are on the spectrum of attention whoring:hnghn:
i also have seborheic dermatitis but i control it i just dont eat dairy and there is no flare ups
chad genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
i also have seborheic dermatitis but i control it i just dont eat dairy and there is no flare ups
chad genes
who the fuck asked :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BearBoy, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, BearBoy, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
im gigaslavic no mixtures for 300 years at leat
same probably

but how tf do you know
like do you have a record of every dick your family's women ever have taken?

• JFL
same probably

but how tf do you know
like do you have a record of every dick your family's women ever have taken?
there was no sexual liberty when my relatives lived, and they lived in slav only area