edaters GTFIH need help what do I talk about with model while playing game

WeCryTogether

WeCryTogether

Iron
Girl im talking to (extremely attractive - top 5% smv for women I would estimate) wants me to carry her in Valorant, but what are some things I can talk about or tease her on. I'm fairly charismatic but talking on Discord will be a little awkward n I need help so it doesn't become weird.

Any experiences/tips that were successful? Anything greatly appreciated.

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Nigga getting a bitch on discord is not a flex her dad probably left her at the age of 6 now she seeks male validation online. get up lift some shit work your ass off ascend to get a better teir of women

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I think OP is larping as a cuck for reacts, just look at his other threads

• JFL
Reactions: Quachil
Nigga getting a bitch on discord is not a flex her dad probably left her at the age of 6 now she seeks male validation online. get up lift some shit work your ass off ascend to get a better teir of women
LMAO she literally is falling in love with me as we speak and shes not a hoe at all surprisingly. Ik her irl buddy, i just need discord rizz tf.

I could be wrong but I think OP is larping as a cuck for reacts, just look at his other threads
Bro..you really think I care about reacts on an incel forum hahahahah. this girl is so bad so I need help from experienced slayers, clearly theres not many on here.

Bro..you really think I care about reacts on an incel forum hahahahah. this girl is so bad so I need help from experienced slayers, clearly theres not many on here.
This is a looksmaxx forum, what did you expect
Anyone who is currently slaying doesn't have time to help you meet some Twitch bitch IRL

This is a looksmaxx forum, what did you expect
Anyone who is currently slaying doesn't have time to help you meet some Twitch bitch IRL
true :(

Girl im talking to (extremely attractive - top 5% smv for women I would estimate) wants me to carry her in Valorant, but what are some things I can talk about or tease her on. I'm fairly charismatic but talking on Discord will be a little awkward n I need help so it doesn't become weird.

PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP PIC OR LARP

Download

your not gonna fuck the egril because you are good at the valorant or legaue of legends

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back