Reactions: Deleted member 49926
In that case he is explicitly threatening to put ppls life in danger

Now show me the kid who got arrested for posting the N word in music lyrics
Did this happen?

Haha too much of a pussy to actually do it

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Free him. Dindu nuffin wrong.

I SHOULD JOIN THE MILITARY, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND MAN UP. ONLY THEN WILL I STOP BEING A PATHETIC LEECH!

HEIL HITLER!
🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Did this happen?
U guys are so oblivious to the Bulshit happening in ur country

So apparently her friend died and his favourite song was snoop dog and as a tribute to him this girl posted the song in her insta but didn’t blur out the N word and now she’s prosecuted for hate speech

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Graham, Mio and 1 other person

So apparently her friend died and his favourite song was snoop dog and as a tribute to him this girl posted the song in her insta but didn’t blur out the N word

And this kind of shit happens every day in the uk I see this multiple times every day

This is beyond brutal u can cope with muh just don’t say the N word brah

But u don’t understand this is exactly how it starts

I’m giving it 10 years for you to see how bad this can get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and horizontallytall

So apparently her friend died and his favourite song was snoop dog and as a tribute to him this girl posted the song in her insta but didn’t blur out the N word and now she’s prosecuted for hate speech

Thats ridiculous

And this kind of shit happens every day in the uk I see this multiple times every day

This is beyond brutal u can cope with muh just don’t say the N word brah

But u don’t understand this is exactly how it starts

I’m giving it 10 years for you to see how bad this can get
Ts would happen in other countries if the countries werent racist

This is what happens when you take in too many migrantd and now you have to accomodate them

Muslims immigrants calling for sharia law and trying to rape random children

Its over

>BRO MY WHITE SON WILL BE MOGGER GIGACHAD JBW SLAYER SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

His son:

Screenshot 20231103 230307

• So Sad
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Ts would happen in other countries if the countries werent racist

This is what happens when you take in too many migrantd and now you have to accomodate them

Muslims immigrants calling for sharia law and trying to rape random children

Its over
They are using that as an excuse

Can’t u see this is exactly what the government wants

How perfect would it be citizens who only say and do what they want

U guys think this isn’t gonna get worse

They would do such thing’s regardless of immigration this is the goal to control and Britain is 1 step closer than other nations

They are using that as an excuse

Can’t u see this is exactly what the government wants

How perfect would it be citizens who only say and do what they want

U guys think this isn’t gonna get worse

They would do such thing’s regardless of immigration this is the goal to control and Britain is 1 step closer than other nations
Not gonna happen. We are an individualist culture, not a hive mind, no one will think what the govt wants them to think, but they may publicly conform to avoid persecution

Could ascend tbh

i didnt even need to click the article to guess the shithole she was from :lul:

Not gonna happen. We are an individualist culture, not a hive mind, no one will think what the govt wants them to think, but they may publicly conform to avoid persecution
It’s already happening in front of u

These take baby step’s first they start with hate speech, ban protests… etc

I bet u in 10 years time you’ll realise how fucked up the UK will be

It’s the only country I know where u can get jail time for posting the N word in lyrics on instagram definitely the least free of all western nations

i didnt even need to click the article to guess the shithole she was from :lul:
The law is the same regardless where she’s from doesn’t matter if u do that anywhere in England consequences will be the same

My worry now is that other countries like the US become cuck land like England where u have to think twice about posting something on insta and getting 8 years of jail time

Idk how ppl aren’t panicking with the potential this has to be 2x as bad as now who knows what they’ll ban soon

• +1
Reactions: Mio
It’s already happening in front of u

These take baby step’s first they start with hate speech, ban protests… etc

I bet u in 10 years time you’ll realise how fucked up the UK will be

It’s the only country I know where u can get jail time for posting the N word in lyrics on instagram definitely the least free of all western nations
The USA has faux freedom. The fact that it uses laissez-faire economics and pure capitalism means that its effectively impossible to get rich unless you are already rich,

Furthermore the lack of free healthcare means that anyone who gets injured will deal with interest on that debt for the rest of their life, food is insanely overpriced and the “american dream” is essentially impossible without the motivation and drive of a meth head after 3 days no meth

But they have guns and pure freedom of speech and expression so they think they are the freest country.

America is by far the least free country in the west and you’re falling for patriot got bait bullshit if you think they arent

The USA has faux freedom. The fact that it uses laissez-faire economics and pure capitalism means that its effectively impossible to get rich unless you are already rich,

Furthermore the lack of free healthcare means that anyone who gets injured will deal with interest on that debt for the rest of their life, food is insanely overpriced and the “american dream” is essentially impossible without the motivation and drive of a meth head after 3 days no meth

But they have guns and pure freedom of speech and expression so they think they are the freest country.

America is by far the least free country in the west and you’re falling for patriot got bait bullshit if you think they arent
U can say what u want about America not being free but england is objectively the least free country in the west

Free healthcare and all can be argued as worse or better fact is every rich person from America or the uk will pay for healthcare as the free one is much worse

But that doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with freedom

It doesn’t take a genius to see rn with how things are going england will be the first country to implement radical limitations on freedom china style

I think it’s inevitable and every country will but England is a step closer than everywhere else

U can say what u want about America not being free but england is objectively the least free country in the west

Free healthcare and all can be argued as worse or better fact is every rich person from America or the uk will pay for healthcare as the free one is much worse

But that doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with freedom

It doesn’t take a genius to see rn with how things are going england will be the first country to implement radical limitations on freedom china style

I think it’s inevitable and every country will but England is a step closer than everywhere else
I cba to keep arguing this

We’ll see

The law is the same regardless where she’s from doesn’t matter if u do that anywhere in England consequences will be the same

My worry now is that other countries like the US become cuck land like England where u have to think twice about posting something on insta and getting 8 years of jail time

Idk how ppl aren’t panicking with the potential this has to be 2x as bad as now who knows what they’ll ban soon
apparently some 12 yo got arrested for calling a 12 yo a monkey in his dms

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
apparently some 12 yo got arrested for calling a 12 yo a monkey in his dms
These stories are literally everywhere tbh

To say England with all this isn’t the least free western country is just cope and shits getting worse

• +1
Reactions: Mio

@Iasacrko shoukd he have been arrested?

lol this also happened at my school. some incel sent a mass email to everyone at the school saying he was gonna go ER and some edgy shit jfl and never ended up doing it

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

For the Americans lurking, a man was arrested during the night for having taken a TikTok video of Palestinian flags that were hung up in the streets after the Hamas attack where he called them disgusting and disgraceful.

• Love it
Reactions: Fiqh
bruhhhh i gotta shit

good base tho

For the Americans lurking, a man was arrested during the night for having taken a TikTok video of Palestinian flags that were hung up in the streets after the Hamas attack where he called them disgusting and disgraceful.
This also in England?

This also in England?
Yes. So many stories like this (one guy was arrested for posting the below image to then twitter).
Funny

Edit: Actually I think it might've been a retweet.

He is based

@Iasacrko

This is why i dont care about the palestine supporters being arrested
B2C46B70 F3D4 4565 9FC7 1A3D480489E1

This is our ww2 memoriam, and theyre just hounding the people saying some chit like free palestine

Such bs

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko