Edit

looksmaxxing_

looksmaxxing_

Sub-5
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Posts
64
Reputation
30
What do y’all think of my edit? (I cropped out the watermark so that nobody on here sees my TikTok) (I hope the attach files button worked this time)
 

Attachments

  • v14044g50000das68sfog65t307k8gn0.mov
    6.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: neurologicol
nice edit we made
 
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing_
What do y’all think of my edit? (I cropped out the watermark so that nobody on here sees my TikTok) (I hope the attach files button worked this time)
6/10, get rid of the alight motion watermark get a better intro (give meaning to the start using text) and theres some weird effects in the middle
 
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing_

Similar threads

looksmaxxing_
Replies
6
Views
36
looksmaxxing_
looksmaxxing_
U
Replies
1
Views
35
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Αlchemy
Replies
1
Views
21
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
Mooks Laxx
Discussion Edit tips?
Replies
2
Views
25
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
ragu
Replies
9
Views
71
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top