Education

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
The best way to understand our current moment is to imagine a young woman going to a university where she gets to “discover herself” (you know what that means) and her family giddily paying for this privilege, endlessly cheering her on whilst accepting the burden of sustaining her livelihood decades past the point of their child’s menarche.

These programmes cost as much as a downpayment on a decent house and most of them amount to what can only be described as “adult daycare”. The Jews don’t even have to lie about the ROI on a “Politics and International Relations” degree being positive because normdraugrs are that brainwashed–they will accept anything that has the veneer of academia to it.
Soylennials will look at all this and say something along the lines of “that’s just capitalism man, I’m still waiting on my student loan forgiveness application hehe” and it’s almost commendable because I really do wish that I was like this. To be young and silly, to make mistakes… I have never seen even a visage of opportunity in my life, I barely made it out of high school. My scholarly precociousness is minimal, I don’t have anything in me that would at least put me on the level of chinks and ‘jeets being stuck at home rote memorizing study aids that their subhuman parents give them to cheat on everything.

The last point is crucial because the idea of giving non-Whites a Western style education is in itself an insult to pretty much everyone involved. Automatons that do not possess the Faustian soul cannot “learn” anything even from the standpoint of simple prudence. You could, say, put an entire army of Oriental children through decades of cane beatings in hopes of teaching them how to play Mendelssohn and Vivaldi, some of them could end up being able to reproduce their pieces effortlessly–but to what end? You’re not preserving the European musical tradition and you're not giving it future it deserves if all you have left are these slaves...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, horizontallytall, MoggerGaston and 3 others
I can agree that modern education in the West is quite the farce, at least, in regards to the institutional, regimented form that it is today.
Academia in the West used to be a bulwark for the advancement and innovation within the disciplines, until the masses flooded into the universities and the prerogative of which switched to churning out middle-class workers for the labour-force.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: radicalrationalist, horizontallytall, MoggerGaston and 3 others
I can agree that modern education in the West is quite the farce, at least, in regards to the institutional, regimented form that it is today.
Academia in the West used to be a bulwark for the advancement and innovation within the disciplines, until the masses flooded into the universities and the prerogative of which switched to churning out middle-class workers for the labour-force.
Very true man, this shit happens to anything that goes mainstream ,basic capitalism ,

Last edited:
The faustian spirit is just high sentience 'tism, I somehow possess it as a shitskin.

what are you talking about academia was always priest caste tier profession, it was just easier for some aspie like einstein or newton to make progress because there was no competition

the biggest sign that a country is rich in any time in history is that all the jobs are fake