Educational Thread Masturbaters GTFIH!!!! (high iq must read)

Duke of cumskins

Duke of cumskins

(⓿_⓿)
WARNING: TRY THIS SHIT ON YOUR OWN RISK

From the age of 13 to this very day i have been masturbating every single day

Yes every day i used to crank one out of my peener. so since its my 19th birthday i thought id share all the wisdom i gathered from theese 6 glorious years to you very lucky people :)

basically Males are super cucked as species vs women :feelswhy: JFL BACK2BACK mindblowing female orgasms vs 10 sec pathetic coom we cucked males get

So ma niggas we have to make those 10 seconds count and i have figured out how to enhance the experience while masturbating (further research required to be able to use this while sex)

heres the SCIENCE: (dont quote me on this idc im not looking at penis anatomies)

When you get an erection urethra stretches and makes itself tighter.

(huge amount of blood in your 9inch dicks + deathgrip = very abused urethra making your coom not very nice :trepidation:)

so you have to make urethra wider (some foids actually figured this out and thats why they stick fingers in mens asses; it makes men cooooom much better)

but relax fingering urself is not necessary :forcedsmile: all u have to do is pee before ejaculating.

peeing before ejac makes your urethra huuuge :soy: and and the climax willlook like this

Big water dam

will literally blow your minds i promise

SO this WHAT U DO

edge for 30-40 minutes minimum
then piss and coom right after :feelsohh: (shidding not required)

MEGA WARNING BTW: MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALONE WHILE DOING MY METHOD IS LITTERALY GONNA MAKE YOU:

wtf are you doing dont let jewish No nut november stop u life is short enjoy every 10 second of it ;)

TLDR: just read will save every subhuman suicidal indian guaranteed 100%

TLDR2: just shid piss and cum at the same time

TLDR3: really enjoyed writing this shit on my bday :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Atem Rah and vaninskybird
Strong second post?

wow

• Woah
Reactions: Duke of cumskins
Fucking buuump