EE girl working in Lidl asked me why I haven't asked her out.

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
This was a strange interaction because I go to the Lidl fairly regularly and I come in, buy my shit and go. I noticed her checking me out a bit but I never said anything or acknowledged her. This time while paying she was laughing and chatting with her friend working there and when I was bagging my shit she said "How come you never asked me to go out?". I said "Where do you want to go?" and she said "It's up to you" and was smiling. I then said something like lets do it soon and left, no number getting. I had a good interaction with an EE shop worker a couple of years ago when she looked like she was closing up her lane and I asked her if she could take me and she sexually replied "Yeah I can take you". I didn't fuck that one though unfortunately, then there was another one in a different city who would just smile and act like she obviously liked me. I think I have a new target now for slaying, EE grocery store workers. I will travel to all the lidl and aldis in my city and slay all the EEs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Zeruel, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
Girl from Lidl lol.

Where I live Lidl is a meme. As in

Get chips from Lidl to visit Gandy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 3828
Ukrainian men die
so foids can hoe in Lidl cash registers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, helpmegod, Chintuck22 and 4 others
I then said something like lets do it soon and left, no number getting
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Zeruel, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
PM pics asap.

This was a strange interaction because I go to the Lidl fairly regularly and I come in, buy my shit and go. I noticed her checking me out a bit but I never said anything or acknowledged her. This time while paying she was laughing and chatting with her friend working there and when I was bagging my shit she said "How come you never asked me to go out?". I said "Where do you want to go?" and she said "It's up to you" and was smiling. I then said something like lets do it soon and left, no number getting. I had a good interaction with an EE shop worker a couple of years ago when she looked like she was closing up her lane and I asked her if she could take me and she sexually replied "Yeah I can take you". I didn't fuck that one though unfortunately, then there was another one in a different city who would just smile and act like she obviously liked me. I think I have a new target now for slaying, EE grocery store workers. I will travel to all the lidl and aldis in my city and slay all the EEs
Slayer of Slavs

What country?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel