EEMAXXING

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
If u want discounted white htb+ white women, then u need to go to EE.

By far the most attractive women. Germany is fine too, but they have lots of Turks and middle easterners when I visited. I heard Czech r pretty similar to Poles, so im gonna try to visit Prague soon. I would visit Kallingrad too if Putinland wasn’t in the middle of a war.

Some parts of EE have really nice architecture like Gdansk btw.

My advice is if you are a mtn+ westerner, then take a trip to a safe EE country and try to get a ltr with some slavic women. It beats rotting on a website full of mentally ill Indians. I could never go back to American women after being in Europe tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, polishcel, ecig and 4 others
@ecig @polishcel @moggathon @Lebgfinal @the BULL @Iasacrko @spongebob

EE women are high maintenance whores

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
EE women are high maintenance whores
Yeah but they r a lot more attractive. American women are entitled and if you want a white htb+ girl in the US that isn’t fat, then you need to be hyper nt with a lot of social status. In EE its a lot easier for the average guy to get a ltr.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, socialcel and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah but they r a lot more attractive. American women are entitled and if you want a white htb+ girl in the US that isn’t fat, then you need to be hyper nt with a lot of social status. In EE its a lot easier for the average guy to get a ltr.
what would you say the best EE country for this is? I’d say Poland tbh.

• +1
Might go there as an old man for sugar babies but seems too difficult otherwise

what would you say the best EE country for this is? I’d say Poland tbh.
Poland just because of it’s safety. Its a pure white country with few ethnics, and it isn’t a slavic shithole like Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus. Im gonna visit Lithuania and Czechia soon to see what it’s like compared to Poland. I was in Germany and Berlin was just as degen as LA tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Might go there as an old man for sugar babies but seems too difficult otherwise
If ur old, but rich, then I would wait till after the war and get some discounted Ukranian or Russian women tbh. Those sanctions and dead slavic males will drive up foreigner smv.

Just don’t be in the west theory strikes again. The west is the worst place for males to live whislt the east is the worst place for women to live

Poles look like dog shit (I should know I live in the UK it’s infested with them)

• +1
Just don’t be in the west theory strikes again. The west is the worst place for males to live whislt the east is the worst place for women to live
Latin America and SEA r prob worse for women, but im only interested in white women tbh. SEA would be heaven for guys into asians.

Latin America and SEA r prob worse for women, but im only interested in white women tbh. SEA would be heaven for guys into asians.
SEA is part of the “east” anything east of Western Europe is the east. I guess Africa and LATAM are south but they fall into the “east”
In terms of barbarity

• Love it

Poles look like dog shit (I should know I live in the UK it’s infested with them)
What is the chance of an American slaying in the UK? I was at a strip club in Germany and saw a British chav milf with those big duck lips and slutty makeup. I used to cringe at the chav pheno, but seeing it in person was kinda hot ngl.

SEA is part of the “east” anything east of Western Europe is the east. I guess Africa and LATAM are south but they fall into the “east”
In terms of barbarity
I agree tbh. Africa and the middle east r too barbaric for even the most adventurous geomaxxers. Iran prob has some really attractive women and they r kinda white passing tbh.

Poland just because of it’s safety. Its a pure white country with few ethnics, and it isn’t a slavic shithole like Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus. Im gonna visit Lithuania and Czechia soon to see what it’s like compared to Poland. I was in Germany and Berlin was just as degen as LA tbh.
I was in Lithuania for a couple of months and it’s pretty good women wise, hot foids hungry for ethnic cock.

Although in the club they are not open like i’m used to in south europe, they won’t approach you and will flake most of the times after you get their contacts.

I was in Lithuania for a couple of months and it’s pretty good women wise, hot foids hungry for ethnic cock.

Although in the club they are not open like i’m used to in south europe, they won’t approach you and will flake most of the times after you get their contacts.
Was southern Europe pretty good? I heard the women there r hyper nt.

• +1
Was southern Europe pretty good? I heard the women there r hyper nt.
Only NT wise, girls look like utter shit here.

EE logs any day of the week for women, but life is pretty depressing and people don’t go out and party as much.

• +1
Only NT wise, girls look like utter shit here.

EE logs any day of the week for women, but life is pretty depressing and people don’t go out and party as much.

Yeah EE is pretty brutal for males. 1 usd is worth like 4zl. They r slaving away getting only a fraction of what westerners make. Now I see why they all try to move to Germany.

• +1
If ur old, but rich, then I would wait till after the war and get some discounted Ukranian or Russian women tbh. Those sanctions and dead slavic males will drive up foreigner smv.
No Im 20 don't even have a degree for a while, but after surgeries I will just have to go to asia since i think eastern europe will be too difficult (ethnic)

• +1
No Im 20 don't even have a degree for a while, but after surgeries I will just have to go to asia since i think eastern europe will be too difficult (ethnic)
Ethnics do pretty good here. U just have to be assertive. If ur into asian women tho, they are a lot easier. If u have kids they will suffer tho.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Ethnics do pretty good here. U just have to be assertive. If ur into asian women tho, they are a lot easier. If u have kids they will suffer tho.
No I think asians are the least attractive race, but I'm half white which is enough for me to get tinder matches pre any surgery in SEA so I assume it would be even easier after looksmaxxing. In order it would be EE > south america > Africa/Asia, if I can't get anything in one I would move down that list. Also no plans for children

Last edited: