Effects of 4 years of this shit site

nvm i missed your previous reply :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
What would you rate him then
Your rating is spot on. Though furak, wish you didn't say the thing about wide eyes. I never noticed that :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@aBetterMii

Do you think emo-maxxing will be beneficial? I'll add it to the top of the list alongside lean-maxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
@aBetterMii

Do you think emo-maxxing will be beneficial? I'll add it to the top of the list alongside lean-maxxing.
It could be, asian emo men are typically good smv compared to standard or rtt asian men from what i see. But dont be a poser, if youre not emo dont pollute the culture like normies

@aBetterMii

Do skin lightening to pass as east asian. Jungle gooks are the bottom of the asian racial hierarchy

It could be, asian emo men are typically good smv compared to standard or rtt asian men from what i see. But dont be a poser, if youre not emo dont pollute the culture like normies
Yeah you're right. I don't think I could join the culture, since I'm so disconnected from it.

+ My wallet probably can't handle a style change. I'm living off of black shirts and 3 pairs of pants.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Do skin lightening to pass as east asian. Jungle gooks are the bottom of the asian racial hierarchy
My skin is generally a lot paler, but Cali is going through a BRUTAL heat wave.

But you're right, I guess I'll add some sort of skin lightening to my skin routine.