Effects of smoking weed and nicotine and doing adderall

Astrawberrycow

Astrawberrycow

Iron
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
Posts
93
Reputation
44
What’s up boyos got a real question and some of my thoughts on it. I’ve been smoking weed for about 1 year now constantly taking 1-2 week breaks every other week. From what I’ve seen and noticed is it definitely makes you more dumb I’m not gonna lie but never bothered me because I was never smart. It messes with your skin but I can’t really describe the look it’s just not good. The adderall is genuinely the best appetite suppressive I’ve tried. If you guys have any other effects you’ve had or similar experiences please share. ( these are just some of the effects I can think of and or experienced)
 

Similar threads

viiauxx
Replies
7
Views
111
Astrawberrycow
Astrawberrycow
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
9
Views
32
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
neurod
Replies
3
Views
48
TrueTeenProject
TrueTeenProject
Bigclaviclejackson
Replies
1
Views
32
fattofat
fattofat
casca1211
Replies
4
Views
50
tntd.
tntd.

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Raf_slv10
Back
Top