Effeminate Chinks Have to Look Like Women to be Attractive

Insane cope. No Indian girls date black guys.

Maybe 3rd Generation Indians.

But Indians who came from India and who are higher caste will never ever date a nigger.

Indian girls are the most racist in the world.

We despise niggers here.

Since they are even lower than the untouchables of India.

Because even the untouchables mogged them.

I don’t believe in the caste system but the affect is still there in Indian subcontinent and whole of Asia.

We hate negros. We despise them.
Thoughts on this @AlexBrown84 have you slayed indian girls.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Alex brown perceived pheno is Ethiopian. And Ethiopians are borderline swarthy Caucasians.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, PrinceLuenLeoncur and johncruz12345
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234 @SMESH
Curry delusions of grandeur
Niggers smv mog Indians only in America. And America is not the whole world. No matter how hard they try to spread nigger culture through Hollywood. Still niggers disgust the whole world
Every race moggs Indians, every single race (maybe not Abos but every non abo race). It is what it is you can lie to yourself that’s fine but it is a FACT whether you don’t accept it or not isn’t an choice as I said a fact doesn’t GAF about your opinion. Micheal B Jordan is a subhuman and not “Tyrone” even for his race by any means keep using him as the blueprint you deluded Pajeet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Alex brown perceived pheno is Ethiopian. And Ethiopians are borderline swarthy Caucasians.
You have never seen an Ethiopian before have you… he looks nothing like an Ethiopian he looks like a Mullato half black and white. Why speak such bullshit

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
No never fucked an Indian girl. A few have swiped right on me so I prob could if I want but there’s always better girls than Indians to fuck.

Maybe I fuck an Indian girl and post her here just to prove point? xD

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and johncruz12345

Every race moggs Indians, every single race (maybe not Abos but every non abo race). It is what it is you can lie to yourself that’s fine but it is a FACT whether you don’t accept it or not isn’t an choice as I said a fact doesn’t GAF about your opinion. Micheal B Jordan is a subhuman and not “Tyrone” even for his race by any means keep using him as the blueprint you deluded Pajeet.
You have never seen an Ethiopian before have you… he looks nothing like an Ethiopian he looks like a Mullato half black and white. Why speak such bullshit
You will be the star of my upcoming eviscethread destroying all the copes. Copes to make yourself sleep better at night. So I’d advice you to find other copes or else you’ll have to take sleeping pills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

But Indians who came from India and who are higher caste will never ever date a nigger.

We despise niggers here.

I don’t believe in the caste system but the affect is still there in Indian subcontinent and whole of Asia.

Indians hate negros. They despise them. Even Gandhi despised them
Indians are very nice and not racist at all.

And they just say they hate blacks their fathers.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The word document is already 7 pages long by now @PrinceLuenLeoncur @johncruz12345

Get ready to be completely destroyed by the upcoming eviscethread.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
You will be the star of my upcoming eviscethread destroying all the copes. Copes to make yourself sleep better at night. So I’d advice you to find other copes or else you’ll have to take sleeping pills
I’m the one destroying copes son, a fact will remain a fact and your full of shit, you even said a Mullato looks like an Ethiopian :feelsgah:.

Anyways gooks outlays curries it is what it is ALL IVER THE WORLD keep saying “MUH JEWISH PROMOTION” that’s a cope and all you faggots know it no media representation will convince women that 5’6 men are ideal but whatever cope you need do it fact is curries are bottom tier, but due to diversity in pheno curries have POTENTIAL to be on same tier as Arabs but these are race

• Ugh..

We despise niggers here.

Indians hate negros. They despise them. Even Gandhi despised them
There are degenerates of all races

50% of white girls date a black guy while less than 10% of brown girls would
I don't even think these guys live around brown girls because if they did it would be very obvious lmao
Also black girls are incredibly hideous and their own race doesn't even want to date them :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, noodlelover, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
There are degenerates of all races

50% of white girls date a black guy while less than 10% of brown girls would
I don't even think these guys live around brown girls because if they did it would be very obvious lmao
Also black girls are incredibly hideous and their own race doesn't even want to date them :lul:
Cope, I live around loads of brown people.

• Ugh..
Anyways gooks outlays curries it is what it is ALL IVER THE WORLD
Fuckin cage at your delusion

Gook women are INSANELY JBW. Only mentally ill kpop girls like asians and they only like the 6'2 south Korean ones not the average nerd ricecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 18340 and 2 others
jfl at this entire cope thread by @.🇹🇩.

@gamma gtfih and put this curry in his place.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and .🇹🇩.
I’m the one destroying copes son, a fact will remain a fact and your full of shit, you even said a Mullato looks like an Ethiopian :feelsgah:.

Anyways gooks outlays curries it is what it is ALL IVER THE WORLD keep saying “MUH JEWISH PROMOTION” that’s a cope and all you faggots know it no media representation will convince women that 5’6 men are ideal but whatever cope you need do it fact is curries are bottom tier, but due to diversity in pheno curries have POTENTIAL to be on same tier as Arabs but these are race
Keep coping you utter Subhuman. You are not destroying shit.

Gooks and niggers are the most bottom of dating hierarchy.

After that is basically all brown people
Dravidians = Indians = Arabs etc
All are very decent looking.

Ofcourse whites are more better looking due to diet and nutrition for centuries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 17291, Deprived and 3 others
jfl at this entire cope thread by @.🇹🇩.

@gamma gtfih and put this curry in his place.
Stfu small dick alien gook. You ain’t fucking shit with your micro penis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19376 and Deleted member 17291

Ofcourse whites are more better looking due to diet and nutrition for centuries.
Lol , I admire the curry talent for coping that’s all ima say I truly admire how your Race can look reality in the eye stare the truth in its face and still deny the truth it’s amazing and I admire that talent.

Now your even saying curries would be on par with whites if nutrition and the like was equal :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: truly an delusional race of people you lot must like in fantasy La la land

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, AlexBrown84 and .🇹🇩.
Lol , I admire the curry talent for coping that’s all ima say I truly admire how your Race can look reality in the eye stare the truth in its face and still deny the truth it’s amazing and I admire that talent.
I admire your copes honestly.

I feel bad for gooks tbh

All I see when I watch videos of Japanese gooks wearing coloured contacts and dying there hair won’t change their race jfl.

Gooks will never have green eyes. They will never have brown hair.
They will never be tall and broad
They will never have a projected nose.
They will never have a forward grown maxilla and a browridge
They will always have urine skin tho so they mog .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376 and Deleted member 17291

Diet is cope. If anything western diets make you even more subhuman.

Diet is cope. If anything western diets make you even more subhuman.
I mean Europe when I say west jfl.

Also majority of curries were vegetarians for hundreds of years.

And during British Raj many were starved in famines.

Famines so inhumane that still have their affect to this day

I mean Europe when I say west jfl.

Also majority of curries were vegetarians for hundreds of years.

And during British Raj many were starved in famines.

Famines so inhumane that still have their affect to this day
If there was such a big famine, why are there 1.4 billion indians today.

Also Britain helped India with rail roads and stuff.

• JFL
Niggers smv mog Indians only in America. And America is not the whole world. No matter how hard they try to spread nigger culture through Hollywood. Still niggers disgust the whole world
Blacks smv mog in white countries which is all that matters

No one cares about New Delhi where they worship lighter people @johncruz12345

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩., johncruz12345 and Deleted member 15099
Imagine being an obese 5'5 currycel and shitting on another race, holy fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, fjor2096, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
If there was such a big famine, why are there 1.4 billion indians today.

Also Britain helped India with rail roads and stuff.

Because there was already many Indians to begin with jfl. Monkey tier iq tbh.

India (includes Pakistan and Bangladesh) was always the most populated country of the world for thousands of years.

And British making railways it’s like you paying $100billion and the life of your brothers for an iPhone 6 which will only be used by the British. Dogs and Indians not welcomed jfl

Since you’ve proven your monkey tier iq and showed me how your brain works. I replied it in your language and now I’ll not reply to you since you’ll be in my ignore list now.

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin and johncruz12345
Because there was already many Indians to begin with jfl. Monkey tier iq tbh.

India (includes Pakistan and Bangladesh) was always the most populated country of the world for thousands of years.

And British making railways it’s like you paying $100billion and the life of your brothers for an iPhone 6 which will only be used by the British. Dogs and Indians not welcomed jfl

Since you’ve proven your monkey tier iq and showed me how your brain works. I replied it in your language and now I’ll not reply to you since you’ll be in my ignore list now.
Britain legit brought civilisation to India.

If it wasn't for them, they would have still been shitting on the streets to this day.

I mean they still are...

But thats besides the point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
No, not really. They can disregard the Western perspective of looks and focus on intellect.

Pean holes are not worthy of pandering.

Blacks smv mog in white countries which is all that matters

No one cares about New Delhi where they worship lighter people @johncruz12345
Nigger Copes, more nigger copes. Blacks only mog Indians in America.

In Europe most people will choose the Indian

Because nigger is nigger at the end of the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19376, PapaGremlin, Deprived and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fjor2096, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
He looks arab
All North Indians are officially Arabs from today because one Mexican mutt with no racial identity of himself says so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19376, Deleted member 15004, PapaGremlin and 1 other person

Blacks mog Indians but Indians mog Indigenous Mexicans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 15099
Whatever helps you sleep at night nigger.

That fat balding Indian man would still mog half the niggers
Tales :forcedsmile:

African Americans mog. You probably mog east Africans though

• Ugh..
All North Indians are officially Arabs from today because one Mexican mutt with no racial identity of himself says so.
I'm literally brazilian. Wow curries really do have an IQ of 82

• Ugh..
Blacks mog Indians but Indians mog Indigenous Mexicans
Mexicans are the most subhumaniest of creatures in modern world.

Who mogs (multiple choice questions)

1) North Indian CEO

2) blacks muh mogs Indians in smv

3) Mexican manlet monstrous mutts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Whatever helps you sleep at night nigger.

That fat balding Indian man would still mog half the niggers
SMV Tier

1.White
2. Latino
3. Black
4. Arab
5. Indian
6. Asian
7. Native American
8. Pacific Islander
9. Abo

• Ugh..
SMV Tier

1.White
2. Latino
3. Black
4. Arab
5. Indian
6. Asian
7. Native American
8. Pacific Islander
9. Abo
This but only in America because of degen Hollywood halo

Curries mog niggers and gooks, not even close. Niggers should thank the SJWs for giving them affirmative action, media rep and political incorrect boost cuz they look like the shit that goes in a toilet, only reason they have anything is because of that media and politics bit:feelskek:

Also @Ethereal 's mom looks bengali
Ethereal mom looks bengali

JFL at this 5'4 Mexican strawberry picker talking shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376, Deleted member 17291, Deprived and 1 other person
Curries mog niggers and gooks, not even close. Niggers should thank the SJWs for giving them affirmative action, media rep and political incorrect boost cuz they look like the shit that goes in a toilet, only reason they have anything is because of that media and politics bit:feelskek:

View attachment 1609305

JFL at this 5'4 Mexican strawberry picker talking shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ethereal is 5’4??

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deprived and .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15099

View attachment 1609305

Oh my god, is that really his mom?

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back