Eggman - lol incels hate him

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
What with Eggy being taken down by FBI recently I've found him a hilarious case, many incels hate him, well they love to hate him I should say.

He's an ugly dude, no doubt about it but he's had girlfriends, goodlooking ones and last one he was with for years. How? Dude is hyper NT, and good at getting himself 'out there' in other words? Dude has game.

Oh and his Alek Minnassian song was :fire: and FBI knew that lol.

Did fbi do anything to him:feelswhere:

What is this nonsense

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
EggsEggsEggsTentacion :feelsyay:

Hes got one song thats kinda nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
What with Eggy being taken down by FBI recently I've found him a hilarious case, many incels hate him, well they love to hate him I should say.

He's an ugly dude, no doubt about it but he's had girlfriends, goodlooking ones and last one he was with for years. How? Dude is hyper NT, and good at getting himself 'out there' in other words? Dude has game.

Oh and his Alek Minnassian song was :fire: and FBI knew that lol.
if his dating life was so good he wouldn't be making videos like this:

if his dating life was so good he wouldn't be making videos like this:

More incel cope, why so many incel copers here incels.is I would understand but here.

Unless you're a normy noncel, of course compared to norm noncels Egg not do well but he is better off than many incels.

Eggman is legit Incel PSL level, other Incels resent him because he isn't as autistic as them. The foids he had were significantly below average and cheated on him anyway so it isn't much of an ascension to be proud about, or that could distinctively categorize him as a fakecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and IceCutter
yeah legit ^

Eggman is literally my only snapchat contact. I chat to him sometimes, he is nice to talk to.
Eggman is legit Incel PSL level, other Incels resent him because he isn't as autistic as them. The foids he had were significantly below average and cheated on him anyway so it isn't much of an ascension to be proud about, or that could distinctively categorize him as a fakecel.
unknown.png
idk about that

Don't hate on eggy he's a good boy

this was my situation. unfortunately, I don't understand what the FBI gets out of deplatforming people but do they really want a bunch of people getting killed? if they keep it up buildings will get bombed faster than you can say "Timothy McVeigh Did Nothing Wrong"
this hit hard:

"Dear FEDS, The only thing that drives men of our age to the madness of violence is the helpless feeling of despair that comes from being unable to express themselves. What you are doing only tightens the gasket and raises the pressure. Your actions bring pain and misery to a man already dealing with a load no one should have to bear, all without reaching the objective you're aiming for. Free the Eggman, and let us speak our speech in peace."

Eggman is literally my only snapchat contact. I chat to him sometimes, he is nice to talk to.

unknown.png
idk about that
Isn’t the “girl” in that picture a trap?

Afaik he was with traps.

If you have his face NOTHING can save u

Idgaf if you are 10’5 with huge muscles and white and have blue eyes