eggs 2

T

thereallegend

Raw Meat Eater
I eat up to fifty eggs a day - never had a biotin deficiency. So it's only in a laboratory and its bullshit. So it's a bunch of bologna then? Ab solutely. Egg is the most digestible fat and protein on this planet. You can digest an egg in twenty seven minutes. Milk is the next most quickly-digesting nutrient in six to ten hours. Twenty seven minutes for an egg; that's phenomenal. So your body is only using about two to five inches of your small intestine to absorb and digest all that protein and fat. So your body gets all these rich nutrients without having to labor in digestion, August 24, 2008

@Rawprimalooks @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, LancasteR, User28823 and 2 others
lol you can’t afford 50 eggs a day in your flyover state

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
lol you can’t afford 50 eggs a day in your flyover state
I can get 50 eggs for $10 bud. It's the corn and soy free ones that are expensive

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
RAW EGGS, Free-Range, are one of the best compact foods in nature. Eggs are the ultimate complete fast-food. However, the protein in eggs is not utilized for cellular reproduction. They are utilized for regeneration and maintenance and cannot be

substituted for meat except occasionally.​

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
14189.jpg

I eat up to fifty eggs a day - never had a biotin deficiency. So it's only in a laboratory and its bullshit. So it's a bunch of bologna then? Ab solutely. Egg is the most digestible fat and protein on this planet. You can digest an egg in twenty seven minutes. Milk is the next most quickly-digesting nutrient in six to ten hours. Twenty seven minutes for an egg; that's phenomenal. So your body is only using about two to five inches of your small intestine to absorb and digest all that protein and fat. So your body gets all these rich nutrients without having to labor in digestion, August 24, 2008

DNRD

She later learned that the egg white is a natural collagen

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
✋

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and LancasteR

In 20 or 10

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and LancasteR

Dnrd, When r u dropping eggs 3

take your fucking meds son

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger