Egirls are fucking disgusting

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I always found egirls disgusting, they just overabuse fake up and try so hard, plus they are cringy as fuck and most are pretty ugly, I also hate girls with piercings and tattoos as well.

Now if you type "egirl" in Google and click on images, the first results you will get are:

Screenshot 2021 09 22 at 182743

First girl from left to right: Fakedup becky acting like a dog (pure fucking cringe and looks tryhard as fuck)

Second piture: There's three girls, first one looks good, high tier becky, but we know what women are able to achieve with fake up, girl in the middle, asian subhuman. The third girl, hardcore angle frauding and fakeupmaxxed.

Third picture: Don't even know what the fuck that is supposed to be, looks like a painting or a 2D character.

Fourth picture: Girl looks like she hasn't showered in 3 weeks and her nose looks as if she has a cold

Fifth picture: Ah yes, we finally got to her. What the fuck is that clownmaxxed abomination supposed to present? An egirl :forcedsmile:?

Sixth picture (1st picture in thesecond row from left to right): Fakeupmaxxed becky acting like a dog again, fucking cringe and not sexy at all

Seventh picture: Don't see all the girls that good, but the pink hair extensions and fakeup on that e-thot looks like she's clownmaxxing

Eighth picture: Holy fuck, looks like an emo lesbian feminist with pink hair :sick:. Would run away from her as fast as possible if I saw her in real life.

Nineth picture: Outfits, can't really say much about that

Tenth picture: Looks like a lesbian emo skater whore, you must be really low T to find girls like this attractive

Eleventh picture: It's Belle Delphine

TLDR; Egirls are frauding subhumans, stay away from them, girls that are actually attractive know they don't need to go that low to get attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kekee, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
e1440344d3bb4064831e111c6e4e3f0d.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
my oneitis:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Bitch
cutie :owo:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Bitch and subhuman incel
At least she's not ugly, she's just cringy
im her number 1 only fans donator, she will recognize me one day if I simp more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Bitch
i find them very hot but they are just as unattainable as typical popular girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, Jason Voorhees, Bitch and 1 other person
cope, if you donate enough money on onlyfans you can get any girl you want, doesnt matter if your face is ugly, just be patient have hope, belle delphine wil like me back one day

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Jason Voorhees, Bitch and 1 other person
They're that way because people like you find them very hot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Jason Voorhees, Bitch and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
fuck you @OldVirgin . because of your simping all girls have huge egos and high standards now. subhuman like me get no attention anymore, you fucked everything up. never treat a girl like a queen again u abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 5786
fuck you @OldVirgin you pathetic simp cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786