Very sad

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240419_181907_Snapchat.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, lemonnz, butterworld and 5 others
@nordsmog

he was visited. Fate of all wannabe nazis. Just be another goyim or seeth about kikes and ethnics in /pol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, lemonnz, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Everyone this is groundbreaking news
Good for him, i dont know what to say, craig finally found a better way to live

• WTF
Reactions: ferfdd
what a good goyim

Ehren? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That ugly frauder , he never ascended, and never will

He is very good at frauding

• +1
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer, slavicpsycho and 4 others
Ehren? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That ugly frauder , he never ascended, and never will

He is very good at frauding
Only a real chad can experience the blackpill, if he really ascended , he will experience it of how chads live, but he never did

Very low mtn

Probably larp and all a joke to him the dude is narcy af and prob laughing at ur post behind a screen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, viniciz, Amadeus and 4 others
Its time we stop giving attention to narcy low mtns looksmax tiktokkers with supposed "hunter eyes" with no sexuaal appeal

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, viniciz, zan and 3 others
"Ahh yess i got huntert eyess,, i am chad!"

No you are still ugly, you don"t look dominant, only autistic and average

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, slavicpsycho, viniciz and 2 others
"Ahh yess i got huntert eyess,, i am chad!"

No you are still ugly, you don"t look dominant, only autistic and average
Ehren is chad how does he look ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, mewman and STAMPEDE
This dude is low ltn in reality without frauding, whoever saw his real pics knows.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and N1666
Real chads and ascensions like orb, bolivian, that indian chad (idk his name lool) and much more users Are the real chad

most looksmax tiktokkers , users here 99% are larping and frauding

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, slavicpsycho and zan
Hes just trying to appeal and cater to normies lol, hes a sellout.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
He still is idk what’s ur point ? Do you even interact with him

He still is idk what’s ur point ? Do you even interact with him
Idk

@DR. NICKGA
Screenshot 20240419 195532 Gallery
do U think he would fraud on his facebook

No one knows who the fuck this is

This nigga had an acid trip btw and that one acid trip dropped all his beliefs. I’m pretty sure hes still blackpilled but he started ranting about philosophy & become atheist basically. He also started saying a lot of shit about how the BP fucked with his head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, randomop and dehydrated
This nigga had an acid trip btw and that one acid trip dropped all his beliefs. I’m pretty sure hes still blackpilled but he started ranting about philosophy & become atheist basically. He also started saying a lot of shit about how the BP fucked with his head
where u see this

Looks like a rapist

@klimo

• +1
Reactions: klimo
probably just joking though tbh

Nah I still agree with all the fundamentals, I’m actually much deeper into all the determinist stuff than I’ve ever been. But you get to a point to where you realize people have virtually no control over their decisions and can’t help help but empathize with their circumstances. It’s also magnified by understanding the gravity of death that comes with atheism.

As I mentioned in the snap post, none of my new beliefs are based off personal feelings or what I want to be true

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, Xangsane, mewman and 2 others
he was visited. Fate of all wannabe nazis. Just be another goyim or seeth about kikes and ethnics in /pol
Nah I mean my view on racism would be that you’re better off hating the bad people rather than the entire ethnic group, even if you could show that there’s more bad people in that particular group than others. You’ll inevitably just be throwing innocent people with racism, but free will is an incoherent concept anyways so it’s hard for me to honestly hold people accountable for their actions in the first place.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, mewman, ferfdd and 1 other person
Who cares lol, also He hasn’t posted here or on TikTok for like the past 5 months it’s been pretty obvious

Who cares lol, also He hasn’t posted here or on TikTok for like the past 5 months it’s been pretty obvious
He's posted 15 minutes before U posted this

@nordsmog just curious you were/are religious and have changed in that regard? Were you a Christian ethno nationalist and no longer, or just no longer religious at all?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
The bucket of crabs insulting him for this

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd
@nordsmog just curious you were/are religious and have changed in that regard? Were you a Christian ethno nationalist and no longer, or just no longer religious at all?
Yeah I was a Catholic, the evidence seems to point overwhelmingly against the claims Christianity makes though

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah I was a Catholic, the evidence seems to point overwhelmingly against the claims Christianity makes though
I see, were you a literalist/fundamentalist? 2 close friends of mine are catholic but very intelligent in the sciences and they seem to reconcile it.

I see, were you a literalist/fundamentalist? 2 close friends of mine are catholic but very intelligent in the sciences and they seem to reconcile it.
Yeah I mean fundamentalist at first but as I got deeper into theology and science I couldn’t take the scripture literally

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah I mean fundamentalist at first but as I got deeper into theology and science I couldn’t take the scripture literally
Eternalism shall set you free

• +1
Reactions: silencio