Reactions: PseduoAryan, wsada, coisbhai and 2 others
eat my big dick

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan
eid mubarak bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, TsarTsar444, Autismcel and 3 others
Muhammed getting raped by satan in hell while Jesus Christ of Nezareth laughs at him from heaven

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, PseduoAryan, Deleted member 30254 and 5 others
Muhammed getting raped by satan in hell while Jesus Christ of Nezareth laughs at him from heaven
Jesus was a prophet, keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Autismcel, Hamdan and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sportsmogger
 f4718ec1 e9e9 4069 a251 19b736170006

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Said by a subhuman shitskin arab who lived 600 years after Jesus of Nezareth
Youre retarded
Not all Muslims are arabs you Idiot, also Jesus was ''shitskin'' so I guess you hate Jesus :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Autismcel, coisbhai and 2 others
Not all Muslims are arabs you Idiot, also Jesus was ''shitskin'' so I guess you hate Jesus :lul:
Phenotype in palestine was different back then before arabcucks raped everyone. Jesus wasnt white like north atlantids but he wasnt brown either. He had a skin color of the people in european med countries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, Ricky212, coisbhai and 2 others
Phenotype in palestine was different back then before arabcucks raped everyone. Jesus wasnt white like north atlantids but he wasnt brown either. He had a skin color of the people in european med countries
So he was still shitskin is what you're saying? Also no Jesus was brown, stop coping.

He definitely wasn't white, not that there's anything wrong with being brown, it's just that you can't stomach worshipping a Brown prophet, despicable. :p

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Autismcel, coisbhai and 2 others
May Allah guide you to Islam

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, PickleTheSlayer and sportsmogger
Jesus was literally an olive skinned levantine lmfao. Also Mediterranean's dont have pale white skin lol they have tan olive skin. u r literally retarded. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and sportsmogger
Jesus was literally an olive skinned levantine lmfao. Also Mediterranean's dont have pale white skin lol they have tan olive skin. u r literally retarded. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tan olive skin jfl im white med myself and if you oive near the sea you have a tan skin if you live in a more northern part your skin is nordic white
Also olive skin=/= shitskin like arabs

Tan olive skin jfl im white med myself and if you oive near the sea you have a tan skin if you live in a more northern part your skin is nordic white
if you live in a more northern part your skin is nordic white
HMM i wonder why this could possibly be lmfao....

also jfl latins are literally GENETICALLY olive skinned brunettes, if you are pale skin and have blondish like hair and light eyes... lmao i have some news for you.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
HMM i wonder why this could possibly be lmfao....

also jfl latins are literally GENETICALLY olive skinned brunettes, if you are pale skin and have blondish like hair and light eyes... lmao i have some news for you.

Im albanian with parents from the midwestern and southern part of the country which have darker features but still a fair skin. I have t40 eyes black hair but my skin color isnt olive, but not nordic pale either. But my sister has blonde hair, hazel eyes and a really really pale skin like she is nordic. Im def not latin

• JFL
No you’re not, you’re from Sri Lanka

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, PseduoAryan, smallman and 2 others
I don’t understand

A brother wished us Eid Mubarak and you start spewing bullshit to start an argument

If someone wished everyone Merry Christmas which is a pagan holiday and wasn’t even Prophet Esa’s (pbuh) birthday, you would sit back and wish them back

Be respectful

@sportsmogger

• +1
Im albanian with parents from the midwestern and southern part of the country which have darker features but still a fair skin. I have t40 eyes black hair but my skin color isnt olive, but not nordic pale either. But my sister has blonde hair, hazel eyes and a really really pale skin like she is nordic. Im def not latin
@coispet he's just a self hater

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
me albania be careful

• JFL
I don’t understand

A brother wished us Eid Mubarak and you start spewing bullshit to start an argument

If someone wished everyone Merry Christmas which is a pagan holiday and wasn’t even Prophet Esa’s (pbuh) birthday, you would sit back and wish them back

Be respectful

@sportsmogger
Joke, my family is muslim but im orthodox
Now that i see it it may not have been the best joke

Joke, my family is muslim but im orthodox
Now that i see it it may not have been the best joke
It wasn’t a good joke, no one here mentioned Christianity or any other faith, so there’s no reason to say horrendous things like that about our religion

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and sportsmogger
It wasn’t a good joke, no one here mentioned Christianity or any other faith, so there’s no reason to say horrendous things like that about our religion
I agree i apologise

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and sportsmogger
Kosovo is a seperate country.
We were one before jews made slavtards spearate us. Also look at his surname, its albanian and 90% of Kosovos population is albanian

• JFL
We were one before jews made slavtards spearate us. Also look at his surname, its albanian and 90% of Kosovos population is albanian
Image 51

@sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, buckchadley31, Deleted member 30254 and 2 others
This guy is 100% a gypsy jfl they have ruined Albania's and Romania's reputation in the west is over for shqipcels
Yeah, he's Romanian Gypsy apparently

Northern albanians are also aryan ghegs sadly im a subhuman tosk
Muhammad Ali Pasha was a gigachad Tosk tho tbh, responsible for ruling the ethnic arabs of Egypt and modernizing the nation
ModernEgypt Muhammad Ali by Auguste Couder BAP 17996