Eine Frage an die Deutschen

Jfl if you think you can get polish girls as a german. They are very nationalistic and only date within their own culture and ethnic group (this applies to whole Eastern and Southeastern Europe in general)
I can't not confirm. I live in east germany near the czech and polish borders. No problem to date these women. The same goes for Bulgarians, Albanians and so on. Women are the same everywhere, be her (pheno)type and the best option she has, give her the vibes she's looking for and you're in the game.

Jfl if you think you can get polish girls as a german. They are very nationalistic and only date within their own culture and ethnic group (this applies to whole Eastern and Southeastern Europe in general)
why u talk english? its quite the opposite, eastern european girls seem to have some kind of stockholm syndrome for german men. they all love germans. I had a polish girl tell me all the polish guys are ugly thats why she wants a german, and a german she got for that evening hehehe

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Naja vergleich mal nen 1.90 Deutschen der IQ Maxxed ist mit nem 1.50 afghanen der keine sätze bilden kann und die letzten 50 generationen auf sämtlichen drogen inzest betrieben hat
Und jetzt vergleich mal wer von beiden öfter Sex hat und im Schnitt mehr kinder.

• +1
Reactions: hamo008
Und jetzt vergleich mal wer von beiden öfter Sex hat und im Schnitt mehr kinder.
Glaub mir es lohnt sich nicht mit ihm zu diskutieren, du wirst nur deine Zeit verlieren