Either I’m Crazy or Socially-Induced Attractiveness Exists

gymcel:(

gymcel:(

Iron
This could either be the stupidest, most delusional post I ever make, or an observation of some phenomena.

Is it just me, but when you avoid hanging out with people for a couple of days, you feel you look much worse than you usually do?

You may feel like your face is bloated, you broke out a ton, etc.?

However, if you manage to get yourself to go to a social setting with individuals your age, and you return back home, you look much, much better?

I’m not entirely sure what could be causing this. My face visibly looks less bloated despite eating the same junk I’ve been eating for the past four days. I’ve also drank much less water, so I’m not sure what it could be.

Could be it that simply being in group settings with people causes your body to produce the best version of itself (through certain hormone secretion)? Could it be because the body wants to make sure it gets all possible chances given to it in the group setting?

Maybe I’m completely delusional, but I’ve noticed this numerous times in my life despite not changing anything significantly.

Any feedback, study, etc. would be heavily appreciated on this :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, pneumocystosis, ChristianChad and 3 others
*Maybe I’m completely delusional*

Yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gymcel:(, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 4 others
I don’t think that’s true

Stupid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Tiktok eboys socialy induced attractiveness

i'm going through the exact same thing at the moment bro.
it must be that when u go out u burn much more calories than when at home. also, when i'm at home by myself, i feel depressed and often look for food in the cupboards (often low calorie, but still).
When I haven't gone out in a few days, it gets harder to go out, mostly because i don't want people to see me with a bloated face.
Right now i'm just avoiding bread and salt, and i drink a lot of water, and my cheeks are quite hollow.
Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, gymcel:( and Deleted member 8608
You're spending time out the in the sun, moving around which improves circulation and reduces the water held in your face through sweat.
Smiling and happiness will also improve testosterone and other feel good chemicals which will help your healthiness and attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and gymcel:(