Either my autism has allowed me to manipulate my reality or i got a massive ioi

Broly

Broly

Die A Hero
Yesterday I went to the library in between classes cause there was some stuff I needed to finish up for my classes. I sat down at a chair and just got my laptop out and started doing some chem work.

I noticed that there was this girl sitting at a chair and working on something as well. I saw her look up at me as I sat down and thought “kys whore”.

As I was doing my work I noticed that she’d frequently look at me. She also got up for a little bent over and had her ass faced towards me:feelswhat:

I also saw her look back at me as she did this:dafuckfeels: and sat back down soon after:dafuckfeels:

She started to touch her hair as well and stroke it and twirl it around her finger. She then got up to get a paper she printed out and when she got back she had her ass bent back again:dafuckfeels:

Then she shut off the monitor there and she looked at me and stand there for a few minutes and then she walked away:dafuckfeels:

Ngl this was one of the weirdest moments I’ve had so far this college year:dafuckfeels:

You might say tales or autism but nah it’s true, it did happen. Tho my autism is stil there:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
She wanted that bluecel dick

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Chad was standing behind you

• +1
Reactions: MRD
There was no one behind me tbh:dafuckfeels:

Should I have told her I have 200+ days online and 30k+ posts on .is
how do you have an account there if you get responses like that? :feelswhat:

No way to know unless you uproach