Either you get the looks or you might just become a hermit

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Like there is nothing out there for you as a sub 5, nothing. Add autism to that you're fucked if not chad (Sub 7).

This is fucking war. Wageslave, get humiliated, do illegal activities, basically do anything to get surgeries and ascend. I repeat, this is war, and if you're not neurotypical, you need to become as chadly as you can. Mogging is your life elixir, it will make up for the pain, we only have this one life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Romeo1111, ALP and 22 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Romeo1111, weebcel, Xangsane and 5 others
Like there is nothing out there for you as a sub 5, nothing. Add autism to that you're fucked if not chad (Sub 7).

This is fucking war. Wageslave, get humiliated, do illegal activities, basically do anything to get surgeries and ascend. I repeat, this is war, and if you're not neurotypical, you need to become as chadly as you can. Mogging is your life elixir, it will make up for the pain, we only have this one life
That's my last resort tbh. At first I'll try to Momoamaxx (beard, bulk, MMA, NTtraining)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9670
That's my last resort tbh. At first I'll try to Momoamaxx (beard, bulk, MMA, NTtraining)
based. the 4 essentials that no one else really speaks about on here or understands

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14543
beards are disgusting

Autism = unwillingness to jestermaxx

Or just fix your failos, be above average and live a good life lmao

While at the same time still working on your looks to become as chadlike as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Primordial, Gaia262 and Timelessbrah
Autism = unwillingness to jestermaxx
interesting. I'm not even sure what 'NT (or non NT) even is nowadays lol.
There's people who are apparently 'NT' who seem weird for example and many personality types and apart from the complete 100% oddballs who can't for the life of them look at someone in the eye I kind of wonder if everyone is basically nt is it's all a massive cope here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

While at the same time still working on your looks to become as chadlike as it gets
I have the biggest failo, receding chin.
I have to live as a subhuman for atleast 1 year, then maybe minox allows me to fill a nice beard. I'll just wagemaxx and IQmaxx until then
Thought about bonesmashing also, but I prefer not be retarded

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I have the biggest failo, receding chin.
I have to live as a subhuman for atleast 1 year, then maybe minox allows me to fill a nice beard. I'll just wagemaxx and IQmaxx until then
Yeah I understand. Use the time frame efficiently for working on your life in every way thats still possible, like building good habits, removing bad ones, working on your whole appearence, getting useful knowledge, making money etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15384

Zero failos with above average features = chad, it's rare

Almost everyone has failos even if they don't think they do

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Zero failos with above average features = chad, it's rare

Almost everyone has failos even if they don't think they do
Yeah sure everyone has small flaws. What I mean is to fix your major failos that brought you here in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Nah real men reincarnation max.

Thats beard fraud bro women are clued onto it, they know he's got a shit jaw.
Stubble as most as that still signifies forward growth. Clean shaven If jaw is insane
lmao. when a guy has a good beard. girls or anyone doesnt automatically think 'beard fraud'. just psl autists. jaw isnt that deep to normies

lmao. when a guy has a good beard. girls or anyone doesnt automatically think 'beard fraud'. just psl autists. jaw isnt that deep to normies
I've genuinely gone on dates with girls who mentioned this just when talking about style etc. Short beard>long beard imo ideally stubble or clean. For normies facial hair is a must for sure

nah they deffo mire a strong jaw, they talk about it alot to me lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 756
I need jaw implants
jaw halo is real, first thing girls do when they flirt is mention jawline then eyes to me tbh, cheekbones if im low bf like dp also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 756
Not really

Yea it is very legit halo its almost impossible to go overboard with it
It’s almost impossible to be incel with a good jawline
Jaw is law
A huge chin is also essential too

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 2729