Ejaculation definitely increases testosterone

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Ejaculation, no matter in what form (Sex, Fap, Wet Dream) increases testosterone. The 7 day study you show that 7th day peak in testosterone, the study fucking shows that you have an increase in testosterone for 7 days, then in 7th day even higher, and 8th day, baseline. That's why you need atleast some form of ejaculation, no matter what it is.

I fapped like 2 hours ago and now I thought about some foid in my school and I got bricked up

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
Ejaculation, no matter in what form (Sex, Fap, Wet Dream) increases testosterone. The 7 day study you show that 7th day peak in testosterone, the study fucking shows that you have an increase in testosterone for 7 days, then in 7th day even higher, and 8th day, baseline. That's why you need atleast some form of ejaculation, no matter what it is.

I fapped like 2 hours ago and now I thought about some foid in my school and I got bricked up
same thing happened to me :p

I see who ur referencing here but water anyway, anyone who does nofap is a balding subhuman

I just got tested at 1644ng/dl natural total T.

100 likes and I will make a step by step guide on how I more than doubled my already high T with lifestyle, diet, supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Ataru, p0lishsubhuman, silencio and 1 other person
I just got tested at 1644ng/dl natural total T.

100 likes and I will make a step by step guide on how I more than doubled my already high T with lifestyle, diet, supplements.
Thats not a good thing. It suggests your androgen receptor sensitivity is weak and your body compensates by making lots of testo

• +1
Reactions: prag
Thats not a good thing. It suggests your androgen receptor sensitivity is weak and your body compensates by making lots of testo
Androgen receptor sensitivity has nothing to do with testosterone production. Weak androgen receptor sensitivity means your body's cells are less responsive to the testosterone present, not that more testosterone is produced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back