ElBastardo's Guide to Eye Lightening and Color Change with instructions for mixing your own solution of color changing & lightening eye drops

A lot of vegans claim their eyes became lighter after the diet. And the author of the primal diet had very light eyes as well
vegan diet is malnourishment btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, chadpreetsingh, SteveRogers and 2 others
A lot of vegans claim their eyes became lighter after the diet. And the author of the primal diet had very light eyes as well
"Claimed" KYS retard if thats what ur basing argument on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Spiritualcell
This guide will explain how the processes (both natural and artificial) that causes eye color to change. I will also be giving instructions on how to mix your own eye drop solution which will lighten/change the eye color and has the side benefit of whitening the sclera of the eye. The formula and mixing instructions are reverse engineered from the commercially available eye lightening drops based upon what are known of the ingredients. (The makers aren’t really stating all their ingredients, so it is educated deduction). The ingredients used here are the same ingredients used in the skin lightening stack on the BotB section.

My work is based upon modifying enchanted_elixer's skin lightening stack for topical use on the eyes (though my formula is not directly based on any eye lightening stack of his). Due to people putting out other people’s work on Tik Tok without giving credit to the original creator (e.g. Syrianpsycho’s Tik Toks), I would like to acknowledge and thank @enchanted_elixir for putting out his guides which gave me a basis of knowledge to come up with this eye lightening guide. I will also explain about the biology of eye color because to use my stack, you need to understand the theory behind it and how everything works. My thoughts are if you understand the theory and mechanics, then you won’t need to be bugging me with a lot of questions. Really, I have MANY MANY MANY people send me DM's before this even came out and I have a life and don’t need people sending me DM’s all the time.

If you do not understand what is explained, then DON’T DO THIS STACK. This guide is meant for ADULTS who behave like adults (and can handle their own shit), and NOT children who need their hand held. If you fall into the latter category, DO NOT DO. Everything you need to know is given to you here, and if you are not an adult enough to be able to work things out on your own based on what I’ve provided---then move on and ignore this guide. This guide is extremely thorough and if you still don’t get it after reading it—really nothing I say will help.

First off, I came up with this FOR MY OWN PERSONAL USE, but enough people have been asking for instructions that I am writing the guide. In particular, a lot of Indians/Pakistanis have been asking about eye lightening on Org, and as someone of SEA decent who also wanted visible pupils and limbal rings, I will help my Bhais out. However, if you are the least bit unsure about what is being explained, then do not do. If you do, then you do at your own risk. Also keep in mind you are not paying me for this. That means no demands for me to show you this or answer you this. I am doing this for myself, and will continue doing this for myself. I am not trying to get you to try and do it too, because frankly I don’t care if you do it or not. People asked me for my stack and I will give it. So don’t treat me like a salesman trying to get you to buy a product, because I am not. I am also not your employee or servant. You can see what I’m doing and decide for yourself if you want to do it—and I receive $0 either way.

To begin with, a person’s eye color is not set in stone and will change on its own due to the aging process (and subsequent loss of melanin). See:

https://www.quora.com/I-have-always...is-green-What-could-cause-eye-color-to-change

Similar to how your hair turns gray or white with age due to melanin loss, your eyes will also lighten due to melanin loss. Instead of waiting for old age, we can artificially accelerate and approximate the melanin loss using dietary supplements which will change the color of the melanin. Specifically, Glutathione and its precursors/derivatives cause the body to shift production from brown/black colored eumelanin to yellow/red colored pheomelanin.

This is a diagram of the bio-chemical melanin production process that occurs within the body (tyrosinase is a precursor that is turned into melanin by the body, either pheomelanin or eumelanin):

View attachment 2427137

I do not want to get into the specifics of how the biochemical process works because it is long and technical and well beyond the scope of this guide. If you want to learn more google (remember it is your friend, you lazy cucks) glutathione and eumelanin or pheomelanin for a better understanding. Long story short: with Glutathione, the melanocytes in the iris which produce melanin (and are responsible for the color) will produce yellow/red colored pheomelanin instead of brown/black eumelanin which will in turn lighten or change the color of the iris. The melanin is stored in compartments known as melanosomes, and the refraction of the light with Rayleigh scattering—the effect that gives water its blue color--gives a person their eye color.

The conversion of eumelanin to pheomelanin is the same principal by which the skin lightening stack works. You orally ingest glutathione (along with vitamin c, and NAC/NAG) which then goes through your digestive tract, into your circulatory system, then into your skin which cause production of pheomelanin instead of brown/black eumelanin. NAC, NAG, and Glycine (which is also a precursor, and in my formula I am using all of the known precursors) are what are known as glutathione “precursors”. They are compounds which combine with other (already present) compounds in your body to form glutathione within the cells. They are taken as a part of the skin lightening stack because they allow the cells to absorb the precursors more easily than glutathione and the cells themselves form glutathione inside on their own. We are using the same principal, but modifying the stack so it can be applied topically directly to the eyes instead of orally. We are taking this topically to ensure sufficient saturation within the eye to force the production of melanin to convert to pheomelanin.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...by-structure-not-pigment-2011may30-story.html

So essentially we are changing the melanin to the lighter pheomelanin so the light reflected (Rayleigh scattering) can be easier to be seen (e.g. reflecting a lighter color rather than being absorbed by the brown/black eumalanin). As I said, the eye lightening stack is essentially modified from the skin lightening stack because we are attacking a specific area—the eyes. Think of the skin lightening stack as a B-52 carpet bombing a large area. Glutathione is ingested, travels through the circulatory system to reach the skin. The problem with taking it orally is that we can’t control where it goes and can’t specifically target an area to completely saturate since it will be spread throughout the body. Glutathione is used by EVERY CELL of the body because it what the cells use to repair DNA damage.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3635210/

(Note the DNA repair/anti-aging effects is also a reason I am taking it orally). Because every cell uses it, it is divided among different parts of the body when ingested orally. For eye lightening we need it to be concentrated at a high saturation level in the eye (and specifically the iris) to ensure the melanocytes are forced to produce pheomelanin. Melanin is formed from tyrosinase into either eumelanin or pheomelanin, and we are hijacking the process by using glutathione and its precursors to force production to shift to pheomelanin (yellow/red).

I am likening eye lightening to a laser guided precision missile going through an open window. We are targeting a specific area—the iris—with a high concentration of explosives rather than carpet bombing a large area. I am packing that warhead with every known explosive (e.g. glutathione and each of its precursors) to ensure that the warhead does what it’s supposed to do (convert melanin production to pheomelanin). Basically glutathione and each of its precursors, the entire kitchen sink, is being thrown at the iris to ensure one of its forms triggers the conversion process from eumelanin to pheomelanin.

The only way to target the iris specifically is to mix the lightening agents (glutathione and its precursors) with a solvent, e.g. DMSO and MSM, and use eye drops to ensure that the glutathione goes into the eye at sufficient levels that the eye is saturated and the iris is forced to produce yellow/red pheomelanin instead of brown/black eumelanin. Over time the brown/black eumelanin will dissipate and be replaced with the yellow red/pheomelanin.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-874/dimethylsulfoxide-dmso

DMSO essentially allows compounds dissolved within it to be absorbed into the tissue. MSM is chemically related to DMSO and is also a solvent that allows material to be absorbed into the tissue. This is why it is being used in this stack. This is the same stuff that the commercial manufacturers use (and really MUST be used in order for the compounds to be absorbed into the tissue.

This is a video of Dr. Brian Boxer-Wachler (who I am actually a patient of) talking about eye lightening drops. Dr. Boxer-Wachler was asked to endorse an eye lightening product (and was given the ingredient list). Beginning at 0:40 the video explains that the product he was asked to endorse uses NAG (one of the ingredients I am using) and his concern was that the loss of melanin at the back of the eye which is necessary to see. (I don’t think he was aware that the mechanism of action was to convert melanin to pheomelanin, not to destroy it). ICololurbalm, the one that Scott Dissick endourses lists NAG as an ingredient, as well as other ones I have found. Dr. Boxer-Wachler's comments in the video about NAG and how the makers are using skin lightening ingredients is enough for me to figure out how to reverse engineer the stuff.

View attachment 2427239

The above is a diagram of the eye, which shows the melanin in the back of the eye. Dr. Boxer-Wachler is correct; that layer of melanin IS necessary to see. Albinos lack that melanin which causes vision impairment. If we use tyrosinase inhibitors this will inhibit the production of melanin at the back of the eye. WE CANNOT USE ANY TYROSINASE INHIBITORS, so do not try and add them to the recipe here; it might harm your vision. This is a non exclusive list of compounds you CANNOT USE: hydroquinone, kojic acid, monobenzene, etc. If you add these, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK (because I don’t add these to my mix).

The ingredients you need are:

1. Glutathione
2. NAC (N Acetyl L Cysteine also known as Cysteine)
3. NAG (N Acetyl D Glutamine)
4. Glycine
5. MSM
6. Vitamin C (I use pure vitamin C and do not crush up vitamin C pills because they will have flavoring and sugar)
7. DMSO
8. Contact Lens Saline Solution

Keep in mind, it doesn’t matter what form or what brand you get. If you get capsules, you can break open the capsules and pour out the powder. If it’s pill form, you can crush the pills into powder (but I don’t recommend this for Vitamin C because it contains flavoring and sugar). My recommendation is just to get the best price on it you can. A good chunk of these materials are actually available at Walmart.

If you really must know what brands I use, I primarily get mine from bulksupplements.com just because I use a large amount, they sell in bulk, and it’s cheaper to combine shipping. I am not saying you should get it from them because they have large sizes and you really don’t need that much to make eye drops. Breaking open a small bottle of capsules that you can buy at Walmart will probably be enough to make solution for over a year and is less expensive.

For the DMSO I used this:

https://www.pharmadmso.com/shop?store-page=Hyaluronic-Clinical-DMSO-Drops-10ml-p257042817

I like this particular brand because it is mixed with hyaluranic acid (already in the eye) instead of water, but YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE IT. Any DMSO will work.

Just as a comparison, this is the price list for a bottle of lighteyez. The “Ultra X” is $500 a bottle, the DMSO & MSM is $100, and the cheapest they sell (the “Just Raw Honey”) is $45.
https://www.lighteyez.com/changeeyecolor.html

View attachment 2427243

Here’s the prices of the other guys’ drops:

View attachment 2427245

View attachment 2427246

At the very least, mixing it yourself is going to save thousands of dollars over buying it. “Muh, but eye color drops don’t work”. Well at least you didn’t spend thousands of dollars to find that out.

If you are worried about whether these supplements are safe, or effective for eye lightening, I would point out that (1) all of the ingredients are scientifically established to lighten by changing brown/black eumelanin to yellow/red pheomelanin (2) all of the ingredients, which are sold as dietary supplements, are EDIBLE (including the DMSO, though you really don’t want to eat it and the smell alone will put you off of that idea) and a good chunk of the people reading this will ALREADY have some or most of the ingredients (3) all of the ingredients (except for DMSO) are ALREADY contained in your body, and (4) each and every ingredient (except DMSO) is already contained in your eye; what we are trying to do is simply increase the concentration to supersaturate the eye so that it is forced to produce pheomelanin instead of eumelanin.

As a correction to the video instructions I am posting with this guide: in my video I said put a drop in each eye. What I meant was put as many drops as you can tolerate (probably 2-3 or more) in each eye as many times a day as you can tolerate it. The idea is to saturate the eye so that there is a high concentration of the compounds so that it forces the eye to produce pheomelanin.

You also do not need to place the drops onto the cornea (the clear part of the eye), which will probably sting more than in other parts of the eye. Anywhere in the eye will work. Sometimes your eyes will be red, and you will see the blood vessels in the whites (sclera). The DMSO and MSM will cause the dissolved materials to go into those blood vessels which will put it into the circulatory system of the eye, and it will eventually reach the iris, which will in turn affect melanin production. Hence you do not need to place in the cornea. Remember we just need to get it into the circulatory system of the eye; the iris is covered by the cornea and there is no direct access available to us.

I have also incorporated safety measures in my mixing instructions in order to IDIOT PROOF it as much as possible. First, I want you to mix the supplements in dry form, and KEEP THEM IN DRY FORM until you are ready to mix a bottle of solution. That way you will only make a solution when you need it, and the batch you use will be FRESHLY MADE. This is to minimize the risk of bacterial infection. This is a news article on how some eye drop manufacturers had to do a recall because of bacteria.

https://hayspost.com/posts/5b695f57-acb2-4a86-8538-dfe59736e5a6

Keep in mind that those drops were made in a LAB, under STERILE conditions. And even then, they had a problem with bacteria. You making it at home is nowhere near as sterile as the labs they had. I want to minimize the risk of your mix being contaminated by bacteria. Don’t let it sit around too long. Only add liquid to your premix when you need a bottle so that it is fresh and bacteria doesn’t have time to grow.

I am also giving instructions in terms of RATIOS. I don’t know what type of measuring equipment people have at home, so to simplify to the lowest common denominator I will just use ratios. So whether you use a teaspoon or a cup, keep the same proportion of ingredients.

Most commercial drops don’t list the precise percentage of the ingredients in their mixes. But we can deduce the range from what we do know. Isis.Gold (one of the few that has an ingredients list) states their percent of DMSO at 25%

View attachment 2427265

The news article on the contaminated drops also states that Dr. Berne’s DMSO drops are at 5%. So with this we can figure out that the commercial range runs 5-25% active ingredients in the drops. Most of the stuff they sell will be diluted down because if it is too concentrated it will be too painful to put in your eyes. This should also be used as a sign of whether you mixed correctly.

My mix recipe dilutes the concentrated DMSO and supplements by adding 4 times that volume (so the concentrate is 1/5, and the saline is 4/5), so the active ingredients are 20% max. I am trying to err on the side of safety by having you dilute 4 times rather than having a higher concentration. If your mix is too painful to use, that should be a sign that you should check your mix.

Making a bad mix and dropping it your eye should not cause any real harm, especially considering the ingredients used here which are pretty safe. Only if you are constantly using a bad mix over a long period of time would you potentially start becoming in danger. REMEMBER WE ARE DOING A SLOW GRADUAL SATURATION OF THE EYES OVER TIME TO FORCE THE PRODUCTION OF MELANIN TO CONVERT FROM EUMELANIN TO PHEOMELANIN. Changes to the body are slow, and this is not a race. If you really want to speed things up then use the solution more often during the day rather than trying to increase the concentration of active ingredients.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE AND WHAT RESULTS WILL YOU SEE?

This is a good question, and the answer is still unknown. This stack is just coming out now. To my knowledge no one else (other than the commercial manufacturers) have experience with this, and we will need to see what the results of other members are. In other words, we are venturing into new uncharted territory here. I have been the human guinea pig for this formula for 3 going on 4 months now. I have been testing it out on myself before putting it out to make sure it works, and doesn’t cause any injury. Based upon my experience, other published information, and the results from the skin lightening stack I can offer some insight.

The BotB skin lightening stack says you won’t see results for at least 3 months which will also be the case here. Keep in mind that when you start you are starting with brown eumelanin already in your eyes. It will take time for the melanin already present to dissipate. It will also take time for the glutathione to accumulate and saturate, and time for the eye melanocytes to convert to production of pheomelanin. So hence it may be months of nothing before you start seeing any results. If you are starting from a T50, at around the 3 month mark you should begin to notice that your pupils and limbal rings will start to become visible. The results probably will be quicker if you are also ingesting it orally as part of the skin lightening stack.

The before and after photos from the commercial manufacturers also have time frames of months to over a year. I am pointing this out to remind you that even for them, this takes some time to work.

View attachment 2427259

View attachment 2427261

View attachment 2427262

View attachment 2427263

View attachment 2427264
What Results Will You See?

What your results will be, and how much your eye color will change or lighten color will depend on your underlying genetics. If you have the genes for brown eyes (in other words you lack the OCA2/HERC2 alleles that produce blue eyes—and as I shall explain later if you are NOT WHITE you may actually have these blue eye genes), your eyes will remain brown, but will be a lighter shade of brown, or perhaps may even lighten to amber. Lighteyez gives some before and after photos of people as an example.

If you are South Asian (and don’t have the OCA2 mutation), your results might be similar to Mandip’s:

View attachment 2427268

If you are black, you might end up with eyes like Ryan here:

View attachment 2427269

If you have blue, green, grey eyes, etc., you probably see a color change, for example going from hazel to green, or green to blue, or blue to lighter blue as described by the doctor from Quora. To what extent the change will occur, I do not know at this point because it is only me who has tried this.

Now for a select few of you reading this who have brown eyes, you may have the ability to actually change eye color from brown to green, blue, grey, etc. All of these color variations are based off of one mutation that I will refer to as the blue eye gene for simplicity. Scientifically this is a mutation of the OCA2 and HERC2 genes (and actually a form of albinism). This is the same mutation in all non-brown eyed people. For more info see:

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Genetics-of-Eye-Color.aspx

For people with the blue eye gene/OCA2/HERC2 mutations, there is actually a PHYSICAL difference in the structure of the iris. For these people with the OCA2 mutation, there are less melanosome compartments, which results in less melanin and a different eye color. (Which is what I wanted you to note earlier.)

https://www.hudsonalpha.org/the-genetics-of-eye-color/

For more information on the difference in the eyes of blue and people, and genetics Google OCA2 and HERC2. It’s really beyond the scope of me to write about it here, you worthless lazy cretins.

If 62% of people with two copies of the blue eyed OCA2 allele have blue eyes, then it follows that 38% of the people with two copies of the blue eyed gene have brown eyes. This is actually supported by my earlier quote from the doctor on quora who reported patients with brown eyes changing to green. Green is the next lightest shade from brown, and those with green eyes necessarily need to have the OCA2 alleles or else their eyes would remain brown. They must have the allele because the iris has a different structure that is the same as blue eyed people, and is different from those with brown eyes. (This is the second time I am mentioning this to get it into your heads.)

Recall:

Long story short: brown eyed people with the blue eye OCA2 allele have fewer melanosomes in the structure of their eye, but have other genes increasing the p-proteins associated with melanin. As they age, the melanin decreases resulting in a change in eye color.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/hea...ge__and_why_you_might_need_a_oxygen_tank.html

So a good portion of the brown eyed Caucasian population actually have the blue eye OCA2 alleles, which changes due to melanin dissipating with age. For my nonwhite Bhais out there, what you need to understand is that a portion of the NON Caucasian population also carries these same blue eye OCA2 allele genes.

10% of the Chinese population also carries the OCA2 alleles for blue eyes, but may present as having brown eyes.

https://www.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/articles/2022/do-asians-carry-blue-eyed-allele/

The genes for blue eyes and blonde hair are also in the Southeast Asian population. Google the terms Blonde Hmong or Miao, you lazy scum.

https://www.quora.com/What-happened...londe-hair-descent-and-why-were-they-targeted

View attachment 2427281

This means that the OCA2 blue eye genes are floating around in the population of SEA...in people who have brown eyes.

A lot of the nonwhite population groups would also have the OCA2 gene. The South Asian population has OCA2 alleles from the Indo Aryans. Virtually all blacks in North America have white ancestry, and would also have the OCA2 alleles floating around in the population even if a person’s eyes are brown. Mestizo Mexicans have European ancestry and would also be capable of possessing the OCA2 alleles. So just because you are not white and have brown eyes, does not mean you do not carry the OCA2 blue eye alleles. There’s a scientific basis for this. I mention this because I know I will catch hell from haters who will say that changing eye colors is an impossible or stupid, especially for people who aren’t white.

Think about this. All people with OCA2 share a common ancestor who lived in central Asia thousands of years ago. The decedents moved North and West into Europe. The proto Europeans evolved to have less melanin in order to produce Vitamin D in the new climate with less sunlight. The default eye color is/was brown originally. While some Europeans developed blue eyes, others (38%) had genes that negated the OCA2 mutation causing them to retain the original brown eye color.

The same OCA2 genes also moved East into China, South into India, and into Southeast Asia. These climates had more sunlight, and loss of melanin in the eyes would be detrimental as it protects the eyes against strong sunlight. All these people have genes which counter acted the mutation, so they eyes remained brown as they were originally (before the mutation developed).

I do not know what percent of people in SEA or South Asia have the alleles for blue eyes, but 10% of China and the 38% in the Caucasian population seems to suggest that this is a fairly significant number of people with brown eyes who actually have the genes for blue eyes. I know because I am one of them.

I started looking into lightening and eye genetics because I also have two copies of the OCA2 alleles (and I am not white). I took the 23&Me DNA test, and they had the ability to check the alleles.

View attachment 2427291

Surprise surprise I carried a full set of OCA2, blue eye genes. My ancestry is mixed, and my OCA2 genes could have come from the European/Portuguese population (ElBastardo is from the Portuguese, not Spanish), the Chinese component of my DNA (of which 10% have the allele), the Hmong of Southeast Asia, or the Indo-Aryans. Any of these populations can and do have the genes floating around, with people being unaware that they carry them. So you do not need to be white to have these genes, because I’m not.

As a recap, and this will be the third time I mention it to get it through your heads), white people with brown eyes, as well as mixed race people, and non white people with brown eyes, also carry the OCA2 blue eye alleles and for those people there is a different physical structure to the iris with less melanosome compartments. However, these people’s eyes are brown because of COUNTER MUTATION GENES (TYRP1, ASIP and ALC42A5) which BOOST melanin production (most likely as an evolutionary trait to compensate for the mutation) so that it remains at the original brown color that existed in humans prior to the development of the blue eye mutation.

Ultimately what we are aiming to do is counter the counter-mutation genes by changing the boosted melanin’s color from brown/black to yellow/red. Coupled with the fact that there are (physically) less melanosome compartments, this will prevent the brown/black eumelanin from absorbing light and allow the Rayleigh scattering effect to take place, changing the reflected color of the iris so that it’s no longer brown.

Got it? I have tried to explain fairly complex genetic concepts in as simple terms as I can, three times now. I have also cited to the scientific sources so you can double check what it is I am saying. If you don't get it by now, DON'T DO THIS STACK.

This is the video instructions on how to mix the batch. I am giving the instruction as a video out of safety concerns. I think if I simply wrote out instructions, 95% of the people here would understand and be able to mix without a problem. However I think 5% would screw it up. Since we are putting things in our eyes, screw ups are dangerous, so out of safety I am going to give instructions through a video so you can watch me do it step by step so no one injures themselves. Someone injuring themselves because of my stack is a nightmare scenario for me. If you watch me do it and explain it as I do it, you’ll “get it” and won’t hurt yourselves. If you are the least bit unsure THEN DO NOT DO. I do not want your injury on my conscience.

Give the video a like, you shitheads!!!!!!

This is a picture of me taken in January 2023, before I began. I am outside (note the stucco in the back) with my eyes wide open in order to get the sun light into it. They started out at a T50, and you cannot see the limbal rings or the pupil.

View attachment 2427300

End of January, beginning of February I began taking glutathione orally. In May I began to faintly see the limbal ring and pupils.

View attachment 2427312

I am actually partially color blind along the green spectrum and had thought it had actually changed to green, because it had never been able to see the limbal ring and the color seemed different to me. I then began formulating the eye drop solution. This picture was taken in August, 3 months later, and the limbal rings and pupil are clearly visible. Keep in mind that I am also taking it orally, so it may be quicker for me.

View attachment 2427318
Since that picture was taken, the eyes have lightened even more. I have little doubt that it is possible to change eye color using this stack.

Also note that on oral glutathione my hair changed to light brown/blonde., which you can see on some hairs of my eyebrows. (I am not autistic enough to dye a few individual eyebrow hairs blonde). What I didn’t know is that the same OCA2 gene responsible for blue eyes, is also associated with blonde hair.

https://www.infino.me/papers/pubmed/17952075/

Glutathione (and NAC) is known to cause the hair to lighten:

https://www.icliniq.com/articles/skin-and-beauty/role-of-glutathione-a-skin-lightening-agent-in-dermatology#:~:text=The other adverse effects due,increased incidence of peptic ulceration

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7738358/

I would post pictures of the progress of the eye color change as it goes. But these are the last photos you will be getting from me . Every time that I do I get an unsolicited rating about how terrible my eye area is, or my pictures end up in other threads like the Brutal Evisceration thread of ElBastardo (thank you, Starboy). Since every time I post a picture something bad happens, no more pictures. Everybody happy now?

As a reminder, this is the LOOKSMAXING section. This is not offtopic, this is not ratings. This is for people who have questions or advice about how to improve their appearance. I posted pics of the eye to show the eye color change, not for you to give a damn unsolicited rating of my eye area. Keep your worthless ratings for the ratings section, not here. -My eyes normally do not look like that, and are much narrower normally. I am holding them wide open in a real wonky position so as to get as much light I can get into them so you can see the color. The thanks I get for coming up with this and stinging my eyes out trying to find the right concentration is a bunch of shit comments from even shittier people. But yet of course you must make shit comments in order for you to feel better about your shit existence. Your need to be an asshole outweighs the needs of everybody else to get things accomplished, so now no one gets to see the progress on the eye lightening.

“Muh, but without pictures you can’t prove it works.” Well then you don’t have to do it then. Problem solved. “But we need to see pictures”. No you don’t. You can thank the assholes commenting on my eye area and making evisceration threads about me for that. Remember: I DON’T CARE IF YOU DO THIS OR NOT. You are paying me $0 for this, and believe me this has taken a lot of my time to do.

If you have a legitimate question, and aren’t a brat asking stupid things that will waste my time trying to indulge you, I will be happy to answer them. For those who made evisceration threads and left shitty comments about me, remember there is such a thing as Karma and the laws of cause and effect. In other words, you better not be asking questions to someone you were antagonizing by throwing rocks at me while I was working to put this together.

Finally: Diego (Scherry6), you deserved better than the way you were treated. Rest in peace. I dedicate my work to you so that anyone reading this will remember your name.

Do you have any other threads like this? .org wont let me browse your profile to read other high quality threads.
what inspired you to go so deep into this? purely so you didn't mess up your vision while doing the stack? Ive learned some very important things about melanin in relation to the eyes and looking into it more, i cant believe so many people were using hydroquinone on them.

its rare to see such an indpeth thread the only other one i can compare this to is Panthrus's fragrance guide

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Spiritualcell and Deleted member 31497
Sorry, I missed that part. Yes, this stuff actually works. I don't know if you saw it in my original post, but my hair also changed from dark brown to blonde (I do not dye it) taking oral glutathione and vitamin C. I am actually doing it as part of my anti-aging stack. The reason (and why I was posting on the DNA methusela gene) is that I have the gene, and Glutathione is the primary substance used to repair DNA.

taken from here

My theory is that if I take Glutathione it will prevent oxidative damage and repair the DNA and thus stop aging.

I have tried to take the best pictures I can. If you were here in person it is obvious the color has changed. I fear that it is impossible for me to take a photograph that actually demonstrate that because every one will say that it is just the lighting. But it isn't it is actually a change in the color of the eye.

There have been no adverse affects to the eye. Keep in mind Glutathione (and its precursors) and Vitamin C is already contained in all cells of the human body. I am only increasing the concentration.
how long do you plan on using this stack for? and respectfully why are u so focused on eye color when it matters so little when it comes to eye area attractiveness? and then ontop of that there are solutions like stroma and contacts that are pretty much instant fix's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Spiritualcell and Deleted member 31497
@ElBastardo have you thought of including kojic acid in your mix. Alot of ppl day it will make u blind, possible to low dose it 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
well 2 theory"s why

1. people who are on raw vegan diet, their body is on starve mode, its trying it rlly best to allocate resource"s on the important functions in the body and not on useless things like hair colour or eye color and other things.... so you eye color and hair color change (if you got the right gene"s and more reasons etc....) because you body is trying for as little as possible use the resource"s in you body

2. raw vegan diet is poison, body store poison in eye"s

btw it don"t mean that you always get green eye"s or eye color lightening if you go crazy raw vegan diet mode, its depends on you gene and more reasons

also most vegans say "muhh eating raw vegan will muhh repair organs muhh raw vegan will clean out all poison in you body muhh so you real eye color get revealed muhh" no thats bullshit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ and Spiritualcell
TO WHOEVER IS READING THIS

Please be advised that the mixing instructions have been removed thanks to the efforts of LefortLarry987

View attachment 2550627

and Spiritualcel

View attachment 2550629

Mods, please delete the entire thread. I have come to the conclusion that this entire endeavor was not worth the aggravation.
Why? What is this for pussy shit mann??

"muhh iss dangerouss! Muhh mixing instructions = bad"
Why are you being a pussy

if we don"t do and try things that are dangerous (for the purpose of looksmaxxing) then we are not different then normie"s

writing a whole theory is usseles if you don"t try this shit

This website getting normier and pussyr everday, 3 years ago niggas are doing eye surgery in their own room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, Maalik, tojilol and 3 others
This guide will explain how the processes (both natural and artificial) that causes eye color to change. I will also be giving instructions on how to mix your own eye drop solution which will lighten/change the eye color and has the side benefit of whitening the sclera of the eye. The formula and mixing instructions are reverse engineered from the commercially available eye lightening drops based upon what are known of the ingredients. (The makers aren’t really stating all their ingredients, so it is educated deduction). The ingredients used here are the same ingredients used in the skin lightening stack on the BotB section.

My work is based upon modifying enchanted_elixer's skin lightening stack for topical use on the eyes (though my formula is not directly based on any eye lightening stack of his). Due to people putting out other people’s work on Tik Tok without giving credit to the original creator (e.g. Syrianpsycho’s Tik Toks), I would like to acknowledge and thank @enchanted_elixir for putting out his guides which gave me a basis of knowledge to come up with this eye lightening guide. I will also explain about the biology of eye color because to use my stack, you need to understand the theory behind it and how everything works. My thoughts are if you understand the theory and mechanics, then you won’t need to be bugging me with a lot of questions. Really, I have MANY MANY MANY people send me DM's before this even came out and I have a life and don’t need people sending me DM’s all the time.

If you do not understand what is explained, then DON’T DO THIS STACK. This guide is meant for ADULTS who behave like adults (and can handle their own shit), and NOT children who need their hand held. If you fall into the latter category, DO NOT DO. Everything you need to know is given to you here, and if you are not an adult enough to be able to work things out on your own based on what I’ve provided---then move on and ignore this guide. This guide is extremely thorough and if you still don’t get it after reading it—really nothing I say will help.

First off, I came up with this FOR MY OWN PERSONAL USE, but enough people have been asking for instructions that I am writing the guide. In particular, a lot of Indians/Pakistanis have been asking about eye lightening on Org, and as someone of SEA decent who also wanted visible pupils and limbal rings, I will help my Bhais out. However, if you are the least bit unsure about what is being explained, then do not do. If you do, then you do at your own risk. Also keep in mind you are not paying me for this. That means no demands for me to show you this or answer you this. I am doing this for myself, and will continue doing this for myself. I am not trying to get you to try and do it too, because frankly I don’t care if you do it or not. People asked me for my stack and I will give it. So don’t treat me like a salesman trying to get you to buy a product, because I am not. I am also not your employee or servant. You can see what I’m doing and decide for yourself if you want to do it—and I receive $0 either way.

To begin with, a person’s eye color is not set in stone and will change on its own due to the aging process (and subsequent loss of melanin). See:

https://www.quora.com/I-have-always...is-green-What-could-cause-eye-color-to-change

Similar to how your hair turns gray or white with age due to melanin loss, your eyes will also lighten due to melanin loss. Instead of waiting for old age, we can artificially accelerate and approximate the melanin loss using dietary supplements which will change the color of the melanin. Specifically, Glutathione and its precursors/derivatives cause the body to shift production from brown/black colored eumelanin to yellow/red colored pheomelanin.

This is a diagram of the bio-chemical melanin production process that occurs within the body (tyrosinase is a precursor that is turned into melanin by the body, either pheomelanin or eumelanin):

View attachment 2427137

I do not want to get into the specifics of how the biochemical process works because it is long and technical and well beyond the scope of this guide. If you want to learn more google (remember it is your friend, you lazy cucks) glutathione and eumelanin or pheomelanin for a better understanding. Long story short: with Glutathione, the melanocytes in the iris which produce melanin (and are responsible for the color) will produce yellow/red colored pheomelanin instead of brown/black eumelanin which will in turn lighten or change the color of the iris. The melanin is stored in compartments known as melanosomes, and the refraction of the light with Rayleigh scattering—the effect that gives water its blue color--gives a person their eye color.

The conversion of eumelanin to pheomelanin is the same principal by which the skin lightening stack works. You orally ingest glutathione (along with vitamin c, and NAC/NAG) which then goes through your digestive tract, into your circulatory system, then into your skin which cause production of pheomelanin instead of brown/black eumelanin. NAC, NAG, and Glycine (which is also a precursor, and in my formula I am using all of the known precursors) are what are known as glutathione “precursors”. They are compounds which combine with other (already present) compounds in your body to form glutathione within the cells. They are taken as a part of the skin lightening stack because they allow the cells to absorb the precursors more easily than glutathione and the cells themselves form glutathione inside on their own. We are using the same principal, but modifying the stack so it can be applied topically directly to the eyes instead of orally. We are taking this topically to ensure sufficient saturation within the eye to force the production of melanin to convert to pheomelanin.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...by-structure-not-pigment-2011may30-story.html

So essentially we are changing the melanin to the lighter pheomelanin so the light reflected (Rayleigh scattering) can be easier to be seen (e.g. reflecting a lighter color rather than being absorbed by the brown/black eumalanin). As I said, the eye lightening stack is essentially modified from the skin lightening stack because we are attacking a specific area—the eyes. Think of the skin lightening stack as a B-52 carpet bombing a large area. Glutathione is ingested, travels through the circulatory system to reach the skin. The problem with taking it orally is that we can’t control where it goes and can’t specifically target an area to completely saturate since it will be spread throughout the body. Glutathione is used by EVERY CELL of the body because it what the cells use to repair DNA damage.

(Note the DNA repair/anti-aging effects is also a reason I am taking it orally). Because every cell uses it, it is divided among different parts of the body when ingested orally. For eye lightening we need it to be concentrated at a high saturation level in the eye (and specifically the iris) to ensure the melanocytes are forced to produce pheomelanin. Melanin is formed from tyrosinase into either eumelanin or pheomelanin, and we are hijacking the process by using glutathione and its precursors to force production to shift to pheomelanin (yellow/red).

I am likening eye lightening to a laser guided precision missile going through an open window. We are targeting a specific area—the iris—with a high concentration of explosives rather than carpet bombing a large area. I am packing that warhead with every known explosive (e.g. glutathione and each of its precursors) to ensure that the warhead does what it’s supposed to do (convert melanin production to pheomelanin). Basically glutathione and each of its precursors, the entire kitchen sink, is being thrown at the iris to ensure one of its forms triggers the conversion process from eumelanin to pheomelanin.

The only way to target the iris specifically is to mix the lightening agents (glutathione and its precursors) with a solvent, e.g. DMSO and MSM, and use eye drops to ensure that the glutathione goes into the eye at sufficient levels that the eye is saturated and the iris is forced to produce yellow/red pheomelanin instead of brown/black eumelanin. Over time the brown/black eumelanin will dissipate and be replaced with the yellow red/pheomelanin.

DMSO essentially allows compounds dissolved within it to be absorbed into the tissue. MSM is chemically related to DMSO and is also a solvent that allows material to be absorbed into the tissue. This is why it is being used in this stack. This is the same stuff that the commercial manufacturers use (and really MUST be used in order for the compounds to be absorbed into the tissue.

This is a video of Dr. Brian Boxer-Wachler (who I am actually a patient of) talking about eye lightening drops. Dr. Boxer-Wachler was asked to endorse an eye lightening product (and was given the ingredient list). Beginning at 0:40 the video explains that the product he was asked to endorse uses NAG (one of the ingredients I am using) and his concern was that the loss of melanin at the back of the eye which is necessary to see. (I don’t think he was aware that the mechanism of action was to convert melanin to pheomelanin, not to destroy it). ICololurbalm, the one that Scott Dissick endourses lists NAG as an ingredient, as well as other ones I have found. Dr. Boxer-Wachler's comments in the video about NAG and how the makers are using skin lightening ingredients is enough for me to figure out how to reverse engineer the stuff.

View attachment 2427239

The above is a diagram of the eye, which shows the melanin in the back of the eye. Dr. Boxer-Wachler is correct; that layer of melanin IS necessary to see. Albinos lack that melanin which causes vision impairment. If we use tyrosinase inhibitors this will inhibit the production of melanin at the back of the eye. WE CANNOT USE ANY TYROSINASE INHIBITORS, so do not try and add them to the recipe here; it might harm your vision. This is a non exclusive list of compounds you CANNOT USE: hydroquinone, kojic acid, monobenzene, etc. If you add these, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK (because I don’t add these to my mix).

1. Glutathione
4. Glycine
5. MSM
6. Vitamin C (I use pure vitamin C and do not crush up vitamin C pills because they will have flavoring and sugar)
7. DMSO

Keep in mind, it doesn’t matter what form or what brand you get. If you get capsules, you can break open the capsules and pour out the powder. If it’s pill form, you can crush the pills into powder (but I don’t recommend this for Vitamin C because it contains flavoring and sugar). My recommendation is just to get the best price on it you can. A good chunk of these materials are actually available at Walmart.

If you really must know what brands I use, I primarily get mine from bulksupplements.com just because I use a large amount, they sell in bulk, and it’s cheaper to combine shipping. I am not saying you should get it from them because they have large sizes and you really don’t need that much to make eye drops. Breaking open a small bottle of capsules that you can buy at Walmart will probably be enough to make solution for over a year and is less expensive.

https://www.pharmadmso.com/shop?store-page=Hyaluronic-Clinical-DMSO-Drops-10ml-p257042817

I like this particular brand because it is mixed with hyaluranic acid (already in the eye) instead of water, but YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE IT. Any DMSO will work.

Just as a comparison, this is the price list for a bottle of lighteyez. The “Ultra X” is $500 a bottle, the DMSO & MSM is $100, and the cheapest they sell (the “Just Raw Honey”) is $45.

View attachment 2427243

View attachment 2427245

View attachment 2427246

At the very least, mixing it yourself is going to save thousands of dollars over buying it. “Muh, but eye color drops don’t work”. Well at least you didn’t spend thousands of dollars to find that out.

If you are worried about whether these supplements are safe, or effective for eye lightening, I would point out that (1) all of the ingredients are scientifically established to lighten by changing brown/black eumelanin to yellow/red pheomelanin (2) all of the ingredients, which are sold as dietary supplements, are EDIBLE (including the DMSO, though you really don’t want to eat it and the smell alone will put you off of that idea) and a good chunk of the people reading this will ALREADY have some or most of the ingredients (3) all of the ingredients (except for DMSO) are ALREADY contained in your body, and (4) each and every ingredient (except DMSO) is already contained in your eye; what we are trying to do is simply increase the concentration to supersaturate the eye so that it is forced to produce pheomelanin instead of eumelanin.

As a correction to the video instructions I am posting with this guide: in my video I said put a drop in each eye. What I meant was put as many drops as you can tolerate (probably 2-3 or more) in each eye as many times a day as you can tolerate it. The idea is to saturate the eye so that there is a high concentration of the compounds so that it forces the eye to produce pheomelanin.

You also do not need to place the drops onto the cornea (the clear part of the eye), which will probably sting more than in other parts of the eye. Anywhere in the eye will work. Sometimes your eyes will be red, and you will see the blood vessels in the whites (sclera). The DMSO and MSM will cause the dissolved materials to go into those blood vessels which will put it into the circulatory system of the eye, and it will eventually reach the iris, which will in turn affect melanin production. Hence you do not need to place in the cornea. Remember we just need to get it into the circulatory system of the eye; the iris is covered by the cornea and there is no direct access available to us.

I have also incorporated safety measures in my mixing instructions in order to IDIOT PROOF it as much as possible. First, I want you to mix the supplements in dry form, and KEEP THEM IN DRY FORM until you are ready to mix a bottle of solution. That way you will only make a solution when you need it, and the batch you use will be FRESHLY MADE. This is to minimize the risk of bacterial infection. This is a news article on how some eye drop manufacturers had to do a recall because of bacteria.

Keep in mind that those drops were made in a LAB, under STERILE conditions. And even then, they had a problem with bacteria. You making it at home is nowhere near as sterile as the labs they had. I want to minimize the risk of your mix being contaminated by bacteria. Don’t let it sit around too long. Only add liquid to your premix when you need a bottle so that it is fresh and bacteria doesn’t have time to grow.

I am also giving instructions in terms of RATIOS. I don’t know what type of measuring equipment people have at home, so to simplify to the lowest common denominator I will just use ratios. So whether you use a teaspoon or a cup, keep the same proportion of ingredients.

Most commercial drops don’t list the precise percentage of the ingredients in their mixes. But we can deduce the range from what we do know. Isis.Gold (one of the few that has an ingredients list) states their percent of DMSO at 25%

View attachment 2427265

The news article on the contaminated drops also states that Dr. Berne’s DMSO drops are at 5%. So with this we can figure out that the commercial range runs 5-25% active ingredients in the drops. Most of the stuff they sell will be diluted down because if it is too concentrated it will be too painful to put in your eyes. This should also be used as a sign of whether you mixed correctly.

My mix recipe dilutes the concentrated DMSO and supplements by adding 4 times that volume (so the concentrate is 1/5, and the saline is 4/5), so the active ingredients are 20% max. I am trying to err on the side of safety by having you dilute 4 times rather than having a higher concentration. If your mix is too painful to use, that should be a sign that you should check your mix.

Making a bad mix and dropping it your eye should not cause any real harm, especially considering the ingredients used here which are pretty safe. Only if you are constantly using a bad mix over a long period of time would you potentially start becoming in danger. REMEMBER WE ARE DOING A SLOW GRADUAL SATURATION OF THE EYES OVER TIME TO FORCE THE PRODUCTION OF MELANIN TO CONVERT FROM EUMELANIN TO PHEOMELANIN. Changes to the body are slow, and this is not a race. If you really want to speed things up then use the solution more often during the day rather than trying to increase the concentration of active ingredients.

This is a good question, and the answer is still unknown. This stack is just coming out now. To my knowledge no one else (other than the commercial manufacturers) have experience with this, and we will need to see what the results of other members are. In other words, we are venturing into new uncharted territory here. I have been the human guinea pig for this formula for 3 going on 4 months now. I have been testing it out on myself before putting it out to make sure it works, and doesn’t cause any injury. Based upon my experience, other published information, and the results from the skin lightening stack I can offer some insight.

The BotB skin lightening stack says you won’t see results for at least 3 months which will also be the case here. Keep in mind that when you start you are starting with brown eumelanin already in your eyes. It will take time for the melanin already present to dissipate. It will also take time for the glutathione to accumulate and saturate, and time for the eye melanocytes to convert to production of pheomelanin. So hence it may be months of nothing before you start seeing any results. If you are starting from a T50, at around the 3 month mark you should begin to notice that your pupils and limbal rings will start to become visible. The results probably will be quicker if you are also ingesting it orally as part of the skin lightening stack.

The before and after photos from the commercial manufacturers also have time frames of months to over a year. I am pointing this out to remind you that even for them, this takes some time to work.

View attachment 2427259

View attachment 2427261

View attachment 2427262

View attachment 2427263

View attachment 2427264

What your results will be, and how much your eye color will change or lighten color will depend on your underlying genetics. If you have the genes for brown eyes (in other words you lack the OCA2/HERC2 alleles that produce blue eyes—and as I shall explain later if you are NOT WHITE you may actually have these blue eye genes), your eyes will remain brown, but will be a lighter shade of brown, or perhaps may even lighten to amber. Lighteyez gives some before and after photos of people as an example.

If you are South Asian (and don’t have the OCA2 mutation), your results might be similar to Mandip’s:

View attachment 2427268

View attachment 2427269

If you have blue, green, grey eyes, etc., you probably see a color change, for example going from hazel to green, or green to blue, or blue to lighter blue as described by the doctor from Quora. To what extent the change will occur, I do not know at this point because it is only me who has tried this.

Now for a select few of you reading this who have brown eyes, you may have the ability to actually change eye color from brown to green, blue, grey, etc. All of these color variations are based off of one mutation that I will refer to as the blue eye gene for simplicity. Scientifically this is a mutation of the OCA2 and HERC2 genes (and actually a form of albinism). This is the same mutation in all non-brown eyed people. For more info see:

For people with the blue eye gene/OCA2/HERC2 mutations, there is actually a PHYSICAL difference in the structure of the iris. For these people with the OCA2 mutation, there are less melanosome compartments, which results in less melanin and a different eye color. (Which is what I wanted you to note earlier.)

For more information on the difference in the eyes of blue and people, and genetics Google OCA2 and HERC2. It’s really beyond the scope of me to write about it here, you worthless lazy cretins.

If 62% of people with two copies of the blue eyed OCA2 allele have blue eyes, then it follows that 38% of the people with two copies of the blue eyed gene have brown eyes. This is actually supported by my earlier quote from the doctor on quora who reported patients with brown eyes changing to green. Green is the next lightest shade from brown, and those with green eyes necessarily need to have the OCA2 alleles or else their eyes would remain brown. They must have the allele because the iris has a different structure that is the same as blue eyed people, and is different from those with brown eyes. (This is the second time I am mentioning this to get it into your heads.)

Recall:

Long story short: brown eyed people with the blue eye OCA2 allele have fewer melanosomes in the structure of their eye, but have other genes increasing the p-proteins associated with melanin. As they age, the melanin decreases resulting in a change in eye color.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/hea...ge__and_why_you_might_need_a_oxygen_tank.html

So a good portion of the brown eyed Caucasian population actually have the blue eye OCA2 alleles, which changes due to melanin dissipating with age. For my nonwhite Bhais out there, what you need to understand is that a portion of the NON Caucasian population also carries these same blue eye OCA2 allele genes.

10% of the Chinese population also carries the OCA2 alleles for blue eyes, but may present as having brown eyes.

https://www.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/articles/2022/do-asians-carry-blue-eyed-allele/

The genes for blue eyes and blonde hair are also in the Southeast Asian population. Google the terms Blonde Hmong or Miao, you lazy scum.

https://www.quora.com/What-happened...londe-hair-descent-and-why-were-they-targeted

View attachment 2427281

This means that the OCA2 blue eye genes are floating around in the population of SEA...in people who have brown eyes.

A lot of the nonwhite population groups would also have the OCA2 gene. The South Asian population has OCA2 alleles from the Indo Aryans. Virtually all blacks in North America have white ancestry, and would also have the OCA2 alleles floating around in the population even if a person’s eyes are brown. Mestizo Mexicans have European ancestry and would also be capable of possessing the OCA2 alleles. So just because you are not white and have brown eyes, does not mean you do not carry the OCA2 blue eye alleles. There’s a scientific basis for this. I mention this because I know I will catch hell from haters who will say that changing eye colors is an impossible or stupid, especially for people who aren’t white.

Think about this. All people with OCA2 share a common ancestor who lived in central Asia thousands of years ago. The decedents moved North and West into Europe. The proto Europeans evolved to have less melanin in order to produce Vitamin D in the new climate with less sunlight. The default eye color is/was brown originally. While some Europeans developed blue eyes, others (38%) had genes that negated the OCA2 mutation causing them to retain the original brown eye color.

The same OCA2 genes also moved East into China, South into India, and into Southeast Asia. These climates had more sunlight, and loss of melanin in the eyes would be detrimental as it protects the eyes against strong sunlight. All these people have genes which counter acted the mutation, so they eyes remained brown as they were originally (before the mutation developed).

I do not know what percent of people in SEA or South Asia have the alleles for blue eyes, but 10% of China and the 38% in the Caucasian population seems to suggest that this is a fairly significant number of people with brown eyes who actually have the genes for blue eyes. I know because I am one of them.

I started looking into lightening and eye genetics because I also have two copies of the OCA2 alleles (and I am not white). I took the 23&Me DNA test, and they had the ability to check the alleles.

View attachment 2427291

Surprise surprise I carried a full set of OCA2, blue eye genes. My ancestry is mixed, and my OCA2 genes could have come from the European/Portuguese population (ElBastardo is from the Portuguese, not Spanish), the Chinese component of my DNA (of which 10% have the allele), the Hmong of Southeast Asia, or the Indo-Aryans. Any of these populations can and do have the genes floating around, with people being unaware that they carry them. So you do not need to be white to have these genes, because I’m not.

As a recap, and this will be the third time I mention it to get it through your heads), white people with brown eyes, as well as mixed race people, and non white people with brown eyes, also carry the OCA2 blue eye alleles and for those people there is a different physical structure to the iris with less melanosome compartments. However, these people’s eyes are brown because of COUNTER MUTATION GENES (TYRP1, ASIP and ALC42A5) which BOOST melanin production (most likely as an evolutionary trait to compensate for the mutation) so that it remains at the original brown color that existed in humans prior to the development of the blue eye mutation.

Ultimately what we are aiming to do is counter the counter-mutation genes by changing the boosted melanin’s color from brown/black to yellow/red. Coupled with the fact that there are (physically) less melanosome compartments, this will prevent the brown/black eumelanin from absorbing light and allow the Rayleigh scattering effect to take place, changing the reflected color of the iris so that it’s no longer brown.

Got it? I have tried to explain fairly complex genetic concepts in as simple terms as I can, three times now. I have also cited to the scientific sources so you can double check what it is I am saying. If you don't get it by now, DON'T DO THIS STACK.

This is the video instructions on how to mix the batch. I am giving the instruction as a video out of safety concerns. I think if I simply wrote out instructions, 95% of the people here would understand and be able to mix without a problem. However I think 5% would screw it up. Since we are putting things in our eyes, screw ups are dangerous, so out of safety I am going to give instructions through a video so you can watch me do it step by step so no one injures themselves. Someone injuring themselves because of my stack is a nightmare scenario for me. If you watch me do it and explain it as I do it, you’ll “get it” and won’t hurt yourselves. If you are the least bit unsure THEN DO NOT DO. I do not want your injury on my conscience.

This is a picture of me taken in January 2023, before I began. I am outside (note the stucco in the back) with my eyes wide open in order to get the sun light into it. They started out at a T50, and you cannot see the limbal rings or the pupil.

View attachment 2427300

End of January, beginning of February I began taking glutathione orally. In May I began to faintly see the limbal ring and pupils.

View attachment 2427312

I am actually partially color blind along the green spectrum and had thought it had actually changed to green, because it had never been able to see the limbal ring and the color seemed different to me. I then began formulating the eye drop solution. This picture was taken in August, 3 months later, and the limbal rings and pupil are clearly visible. Keep in mind that I am also taking it orally, so it may be quicker for me.

View attachment 2427318
Since that picture was taken, the eyes have lightened even more. I have little doubt that it is possible to change eye color using this stack.

Also note that on oral glutathione my hair changed to light brown/blonde., which you can see on some hairs of my eyebrows. (I am not autistic enough to dye a few individual eyebrow hairs blonde). What I didn’t know is that the same OCA2 gene responsible for blue eyes, is also associated with blonde hair.

https://www.icliniq.com/articles/skin-and-beauty/role-of-glutathione-a-skin-lightening-agent-in-dermatology#:~:text=The other adverse effects due,increased incidence of peptic ulceration

I would post pictures of the progress of the eye color change as it goes. But these are the last photos you will be getting from me . Every time that I do I get an unsolicited rating about how terrible my eye area is, or my pictures end up in other threads like the Brutal Evisceration thread of ElBastardo (thank you, Starboy). Since every time I post a picture something bad happens, no more pictures. Everybody happy now?

As a reminder, this is the LOOKSMAXING section. This is not offtopic, this is not ratings. This is for people who have questions or advice about how to improve their appearance. I posted pics of the eye to show the eye color change, not for you to give a damn unsolicited rating of my eye area. Keep your worthless ratings for the ratings section, not here. -My eyes normally do not look like that, and are much narrower normally. I am holding them wide open in a real wonky position so as to get as much light I can get into them so you can see the color. The thanks I get for coming up with this and stinging my eyes out trying to find the right concentration is a bunch of shit comments from even shittier people. But yet of course you must make shit comments in order for you to feel better about your shit existence. Your need to be an asshole outweighs the needs of everybody else to get things accomplished, so now no one gets to see the progress on the eye lightening.

“Muh, but without pictures you can’t prove it works.” Well then you don’t have to do it then. Problem solved. “But we need to see pictures”. No you don’t. You can thank the assholes commenting on my eye area and making evisceration threads about me for that. Remember: I DON’T CARE IF YOU DO THIS OR NOT. You are paying me $0 for this, and believe me this has taken a lot of my time to do.

If you have a legitimate question, and aren’t a brat asking stupid things that will waste my time trying to indulge you, I will be happy to answer them. For those who made evisceration threads and left shitty comments about me, remember there is such a thing as Karma and the laws of cause and effect. In other words, you better not be asking questions to someone you were antagonizing by throwing rocks at me while I was working to put this together.

Finally: Diego (Scherry6), you deserved better than the way you were treated. Rest in peace. I dedicate my work to you so that anyone reading this will remember your name.

The vids private

• JFL
i've had some success with honey drops

• JFL
The Lighteyez photos are heavily edited/manipulated so bad to use as reference. Your results aren't controlled so there's no real trial going on, and claiming your stack lightened your hair when your roots are exposed is crazy, your eyebrows haven't lightened at all either lol. Still, I wish it were real, but sounds like major cope.

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Shkreliii, Copexodius Maximus and 3 others
The Lighteyez photos are heavily edited/manipulated so bad to use as reference. Your results aren't controlled so there's no real trial going on, and claiming your stack lightened your hair when your roots are exposed is crazy, your eyebrows haven't lightened at all either lol. Still, I wish it were real, but sounds like major cope.
Theres people out there wearing lenses everyday and not complaining, colored lenses that look natural is an easy fix to skip all this pseudosciense which may be harmful

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, chadpreetsingh and 1 other person
Theres people out there wearing lenses everyday and not complaining, colored lenses that look natural is an easy fix to skip all this pseudosciense which may be harmful
Nah let these autists blind themselves tbh

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_

View attachment 2427137

View attachment 2427239

1. Glutathione
4. Glycine
5. MSM
7. DMSO

View attachment 2427243

View attachment 2427245

View attachment 2427246

View attachment 2427265

View attachment 2427259

View attachment 2427261

View attachment 2427262

View attachment 2427263

View attachment 2427264

View attachment 2427268

View attachment 2427269

Recall:

View attachment 2427281

View attachment 2427291

View attachment 2427300

View attachment 2427312

View attachment 2427318

The before after pics are always light frauded

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Deleted member 31497
Anyone got a copy/remember the instructions video? @ElBastardo any chance you'd unprivate it?

UR ALL GONNA GO BLIND

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, exo and Dicktator
@aussiecel Can you pm me the video? Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

View attachment 2427137

View attachment 2427239

1. Glutathione
4. Glycine
5. MSM
7. DMSO

View attachment 2427243

View attachment 2427245

View attachment 2427246

View attachment 2427265

View attachment 2427259

View attachment 2427261

View attachment 2427262

View attachment 2427263

View attachment 2427264

View attachment 2427268

View attachment 2427269

Recall:

View attachment 2427281

View attachment 2427291

View attachment 2427300

View attachment 2427312

View attachment 2427318

Light eyes are feminine and makes you look submissive imo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Dicktator, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Light eyes are feminine and makes you look submissive imo
retard nigga got this off the “darktriad badboy tiktok’s”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH, Dicktator and IAMNOTANINCEL
@ElBastardo any updates?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior and Spiritualcell
Jfl retards just wait for stroma, Imagine not being able to look, That's what it's truly over, it's truly not worth taking the risk

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
Jfl retards just wait for stroma, Imagine not being able to look, That's what it's truly over, it's truly not worth taking the risk
your still a retard if you get stroma even literally just do what forum chad @FunkyFlamingo did

your still a retard if you get stroma even literally just do what forum chad @FunkyFlamingo did
do u think doing OP’s routine even with already blueish/light green eyes is worth it?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
do u think doing OP’s routine even with already blueish/light green eyes is worth it
If you already have that colour then yes absolutely might do something but it won’t be quick and faster way is literally just realistic contacts no one will tell if they already have a blue or green tone to begin with

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
If you already have that colour then yes absolutely might do something but it won’t be quick and faster way is literally just realistic contacts no one will tell if they already have a blue or green tone to begin with
F1F376D2 1412 4E18 A2D3 5AA80172502B

this is the color rn, keep in mind this is with perfect lighting tho and they do not typically look like this with shitty lighting.

• Ugh..
Nice bones, deathnic.
Deathnic? I don't think so.

Also, I can see you're thinking about trying out this guide.
Well, unfortunately for you, the mixing instructions video was made private because of me.
So, you won't be able to follow the guide!

TO WHOEVER IS READING THIS

Please be advised that the mixing instructions have been removed thanks to the efforts of LefortLarry987

View attachment 2550627

and Spiritualcel

View attachment 2550629

Mods, please delete the entire thread. I have come to the conclusion that this entire endeavor was not worth the aggravation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and TechnoBoss
The updates are a few pages back--unfortunately you have to sift through shit to see them so I will just post them again.

beginning eye color was a T50--you cannot see limbal rings or pupil
View attachment 2548610\

current eye color

View attachment 2548613

Others on here have posted about their results too, unfortunately you have to sift through many pages of argument and assorted crap to see them. And even I don't want to spend the time doing that here.
have you considered doing a vision test? people with decaying vision don't notice until theyre far along the process.

this. just wear contacts and ONLY after you actually become gl

• +1
well 2 theory"s why

1. people who are on raw vegan diet, their body is on starve mode, its trying it rlly best to allocate resource"s on the important functions in the body and not on useless things like hair colour or eye color and other things.... so you eye color and hair color change (if you got the right gene"s and more reasons etc....) because you body is trying for as little as possible use the resource"s in you body

2. raw vegan diet is poison, body store poison in eye"s

btw it don"t mean that you always get green eye"s or eye color lightening if you go crazy raw vegan diet mode, its depends on you gene and more reasons

also most vegans say "muhh eating raw vegan will muhh repair organs muhh raw vegan will clean out all poison in you body muhh so you real eye color get revealed muhh" no thats bullshit
Wait so basically just not eating at all is fine too but it’s easier to just eat but eat vegan since it’s nearly the same thing as being in starvation? Also if you were to do this and ur eyes and hair were to lose pigment wouldn’t it all come back once u decide to eat properly again? Since your body would go back to it’s original state and giving the iris and hair pigment wouldn’t be a waste anymore

For the absurdly high cost they charge for very cheap ingredients its absolutely obvious that the issue is not that the concentrations are low, is just that these components don't work. If the problem was the concentration for sure they would increase it, their margin would still be +- the same and their clients would have results. The problem is that the formula simple doesn't work

And is not true that it takes very long time to work, what happens is that it DOESN'T WORK AT ALL, I repeat, I saw even accounts with 6 months day by day update, and not even a minor slighly change in eye color, if it were slow, at least in 6 months we would see a very minor change
what comapnies did they try? any link plox?

@ElBastardo Video is privated could you atleast make it unlisted?

what fucking copium are you on buddy just get contacts 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: plukee
good thread, your eyes are still shit colored, however

problem here is that the glutathione and precursors interfere with melanin production, but don't destroy pre-existing pigment. does the adult iris even continue to produce pigment?

• +1
How much does all that cost for a monthly basis for example? Provide links make a TLDR version that shit hella word vomit. tyty

• +1
good thread, your eyes are still shit colored, however

problem here is that the glutathione and precursors interfere with melanin production, but don't destroy pre-existing pigment. does the adult iris even continue to produce pigment?
As I remember, every cell in your body renews in about 7 years. So let's say if it only blocks the production of new melanin, even in that case you should see the difference in a while.
(For low-IQ people: I am not saying you will only see results in 7 years!)

How much does all that cost for a monthly basis for example? Provide links make a TLDR version that shit hella word vomit. tyty

The ingredients cost a little less, than 200 dollars to me. Glutathione was the most expensive at 69 dollars for 250 g from bulksupplemenents.com. Also I bought 500 g vitamin C, 250 g MSM, 250 g glycine, 200 g NAC, 20 ml DMSO, 500 ml saline solution, 500 g glutamine too. I also bought 3 eyedrop bottles and plastic containers too.

If you don't want to supplement orally, from these amounts of ingredients you can make enough eyedrop for 10 years or even more.
On a monthly bases, this costs like 5 dollars, or even less.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ and Shkreliii
Has someone done this

@ElBastardo don’t listen to these guys pajeets man

• +1
BUMPERINO

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Why does this shit guide keep getting attention?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and kanderior
As I remember, every cell in your body renews in about 7 years. So let's say if it only blocks the production of new melanin, even in that case you should see the difference in a while.
(For low-IQ people: I am not saying you will only see results in 7 years!)

The ingredients cost a little less, than 200 dollars to me. Glutathione was the most expensive at 69 dollars for 250 g from bulksupplemenents.com. Also I bought 500 g vitamin C, 250 g MSM, 250 g glycine, 200 g NAC, 20 ml DMSO, 500 ml saline solution, 500 g glutamine too. I also bought 3 eyedrop bottles and plastic containers too.

If you don't want to supplement orally, from these amounts of ingredients you can make enough eyedrop for 10 years or even more.
On a monthly bases, this costs like 5 dollars, or even less.
Stupid correlation, cells will not be replaced by your shitty supplements, would it be the same if i rubbed lotion on my skin, would that have any difference?

Enjoy getting your supplements washed away in your piss for years to come :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465