ELECTION DAY!!!!! MEGA THREAD

Big Tech faggots just censored the Trump tweet about dems stealing the election.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Why is Joe coming out on stage acting like he's already won? There's no realistic path towards victory for him. PA, TX, and NC are all going to Trump they just won't call them. The only states he can still win are AZ and NV.

I’m what you would call cautiously optimistic right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10176
BROOOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOOO. GLOBO HOMO CANT STEAL IT NOT ON THIS CHADS WATCH

JFL AT THAT WARNING UNDER THE TWEET. BIDEN LITERALLY ALREADY HELD A CONFERENCE AND CLAIMED HE WAS PROBABLY GONNA WIN YET THEY FLAG TRUMP WITH THAT BS

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 6512 and Feminineboi
Rumour has it that the media including social media platforms will try to censor that Trump won for the next few days. They'll probably spin a story about how the count is so close.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
JFL AT THAT WARNING UNDER THE TWEET. BIDEN LITERALLY ALREADY HELD A CONFERENCE AND CLAIMED HE WAS PROBABLY GONNA WIN YET THEY FLAG TRUMP WITH THAT BS

This. Can't stand these scum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, Deleted member 6512 and Feminineboi
Biden is going to win, mark my words

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, paranakee and Azoriko
Biden is going to win, mark my words
inb4 fbi claims china interfered in the elections this time and ww3 begins before the inauguration

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Azoriko
  • JFL
the jew's have set the stage for the second civil war. ffs why couldn't they have waited until i ascended to chad

Gym pill strikes again. In the coming civil war the only surviving members of .me will be roided gymcels and londonvile because he's too fat to leave his house.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, TsarTsar444 and bossman
Gym pill strikes again. In the coming civil war the only surviving members of .me will be roided gymcels and londonvile because he's too fat to leave his house.
Roiders would be the first to die due to inability to roid that will make their balls shrink and becoming basically females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Azoriko
need to get roids asap in the few hours before the chaos starts in all its glory

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Well that and there's a giant Atlantic ocean between him and the civil war

trumps winnin AZ

• +1
Reactions: Hades, GymcelDoomer, Azoriko and 2 others
So pro biden?
im pro Trump cause of degeneracy reasons, my family supports Biden cause he will help countries in NATO more, Trump is more isolationist, my country woukd benefit more from Biden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
View attachment 781755
Muh, trump won't win since he can't win Pennsylvania!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:
there's about 2.5 mil votes left for pen most of which are mail-in, ~1-1.5 mil of which are probably going to go to biden

at least that's why they're predicting it might be close for trump

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6217, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
im pro Trump cause of degeneracy reasons, my family supports Biden cause he will help countries in NATO more, Trump is more isolationist, my country woukd benefit more from Biden
I truly can't fathom how people are so patriotically connected to their countries, it's baffling

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I truly can't fathom how people are so patriotically connected to their countries, it's baffling
lol, if Biden wins my European country will get much more monetary support from NATO and standard of life will increase. Honestly anybody here who lives in a Eastern European NATO country and likes Trump more is kinda retarded

TEXAS HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY CALLED FOR TRUMP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 6217, Pussyslayer and 2 others
trumps winnin AZ
Screenshot 20201104 001259 Chrome

Bro...?

• JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer and TsarTsar444
It's gonna be 269 269 just you guys watch

• Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton
Will the footlockers survive until the weekend?

• Woah
TEXAS HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY CALLED FOR TRUMP
It all comes down to mail votes in Georgia, NC, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona

They're literally delaying the election because Trump is on the cusp of winning. Jfl, when Trump said they're gonna steal it prior to the election i honestly thought he was being hyperbolic. We're literally seeing the deep state manifest in real time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
lol, if Biden wins my European country will get much more monetary support from NATO and standard of life will increase. Honestly anybody here who lives in a Eastern European NATO country and likes Trump more is kinda retarded
Ohh I see. Do you think we should help them? Idgaf, I only care about u.s.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, TsarTsar444 and Azoriko
The fact that you can even vote by mail is ridiculous, no serious nation would allow that, it's too easy to fake votes that way.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
If a civil war stars, the red necks are probably going to mistake me for the enemy cus ethnic and friendly fire my ass smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6403, sytyl and 4 others
He got Texas. He won

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: paranakee, Back Alley Boy, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
The fact that you can even vote by mail is ridiculous, no serious nation would allow that, it's too easy to fake votes that way.
You should see how they're counting them jfl, it seriously looks like the post office scene from Elf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It all comes down to mail votes in Georgia, NC, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona
Pennsylvania has a +650000 margin for Trump. Even if like 66% of the votes of mail in ballots are for Biden, Trump still will likely win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Feminineboi and TsarTsar444
You should see how they're counting them jfl, it seriously looks like the post office scene from Elf
America is a joke tbh I thought it was a great nation but Europe mogs by far.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, Feminineboi and TsarTsar444