Election day megathread 2.0

Ugly Zyzz wannabe. Zyzz mogs, of course
narrow palate indian pedo subhuman
vs
greek god
Jeff superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and W0KESTMOTHF
so mr trump needs to turn the table in at least 1 of the 3 states where Biden is winning rn???

seems very unlikely, it was lookin like trump would win but tbh I think its over

Jfl the nwo rigged this.

Tbh would it even matter? What the fuck would Trump have done anyway? There is no wall even after 4 years and even if he built one the next democrat president would tear it down later anyway. The USA and the west in general for that matter are all fucked regardless of what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and HeavenAdmιn
View attachment 783505

" In 2019, the Trump administration effectively boxed out Planned Parenthood from Title X funding by updating the requirements for recipients. Under the new rule, recipients of Title X grants must not be co-located with abortion clinics and cannot refer for abortions—requirements that Planned Parenthood clinics refused to abide by. "

" Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, for his part, has said he would reinstate the Obama administration’s Title X policy, allowing clinics who refer for abortions to once again receive Title X grants. "

Conservatives actually do this "democrats are the real racist" meme by claiming democrats are doing a black genocide lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Subhuman Philtrum and HeavenAdmιn
Hfghgfjghjsdfsfdsfs
Jhgjhjkhgszdasdasda
Sdgfhgfhsdfgsdfsdfsfsdf
FSDASDADSFSDFSD
Fsfgdfghfhfgfghghfghfg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
View attachment 783505

" In 2019, the Trump administration effectively boxed out Planned Parenthood from Title X funding by updating the requirements for recipients. Under the new rule, recipients of Title X grants must not be co-located with abortion clinics and cannot refer for abortions—requirements that Planned Parenthood clinics refused to abide by. "

" Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, for his part, has said he would reinstate the Obama administration’s Title X policy, allowing clinics who refer for abortions to once again receive Title X grants. "
there is more non-whites aborting than whites aborting according to this statistics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Subhuman Philtrum and sytyl
View attachment 783505

if you're pro-white, i.e. want whites to remain a majority then you should be pro abortion
most abortions are among blacks/hispanics in blue states, even in red states there's a similar trend
if they weren't being aborted en masse you'd have a lot more blacks/hispanics running around, nothing wrong with that but I'm sure you get where I'm going

• +1
  • Love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Hades, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, recessed, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
if you're pro-white, i.e. want whites to remain a majority then you should be pro abortion
most abortions are among blacks/hispanics in blue states, even in red states there's a similar trend
if they weren't being aborted en masse you'd have a lot more blacks/hispanics running around, nothing wrong with that but I'm sure you get where I'm going
This is just yet more proof that lower IQ people have higher birthrates in a society that has access to birth control. Or even just in general for that matter.

Idiocracy is coming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and sytyl
Ethnic groups are cope with legal abortion you are making girls able to fuck Chad with no ripercussions (with every type of birth control tbh) jfl if you want the government to take your taxes to finance that, basically they will make you buy condoms for Chad, but keep coping with keeping the nation a little bit whiter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Ethnic groups are cope with legal abortion you are making girls able to fuck Chad with no ripercussions (with every type of birth control tbh) jfl if you want the government to take your taxes to finance that, basically they will make you buy condoms for Chad, but keep coping with keeping the nation a little bit whiter.
but if you were a chad
wouldnt you wanna fuck?

• +1
why do you even care if foids fuck chad with no reprecussions? think about the kids who will have to grow up in single parent households to a foid constantly bluepilling him
better to not be born than live in such conditions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
It is literally not conceivable to me how Wisconsin goes blue after the riots, and Michigan goes blue after (in the midst of) the most authoritarian lockdowns in the nation. I thought much higher of our country than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4387, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
but if you were a chad
wouldnt you wanna fuck?
I'm not Chad so I think about what benefits me, if you work to pay Chad condoms then you are a cuck and you deserve to be anally raped every day of you life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
I'm not Chad so I think about what benefits me, if you work to pay Chad condoms then you are a cuck and you deserve to be anally raped every day of you life
arent you getting surgeries?
cuz i know i am

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, HeavenAdmιn and sytyl
if you want the government to take your taxes to finance that
the alternative of more people (who lets face it will be a net negative on the system) being born is better to you? you'd be spending more money over your lifetime on that btw

• +1
  • Love it
I still wonder how a thread about an election became a shitpost fest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Looks234
why do you even care if foids fuck chad with no reprecussions? think about the kids who will have to grow up in single parent households to a foid constantly bluepilling him
better to not be born than live in such conditions
Because I want foid to take responsibility for their actions, you wanna fuck Chad? Well, good, pay for your own birth control or grow a kid, but don't take incel workers money since you despise them so much. I don't care about their kids, if they are Chad kids they are still gonna lifemog us.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5891 and Marsiere214
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
the alternative of more people (who lets face it will be a net negative on the system) being born is better to you? you'd be spending more money over your lifetime on that btw
Yes, I prefer everyone to suffer instead that being cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Marsiere214 and sytyl
It is literally not conceivable to me how Wisconsin goes blue after the riots, and Michigan goes blue after (in the midst of) the most authoritarian lockdowns in the nation. I thought much higher of our country than that.
It didn't but they're cheating.

Yes, I prefer everyone to suffer instead that being cucked.
your logic makes no sense, those girls will continue fucking chad with no repercussions, they'll just have a kid tagging along (paid for by you btw) with them is all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Marsiere214, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
EBB17658 595B 40F4 A606 F096E824AFAC

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Get ready to be forced to change your gender boys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, ovosoundszn, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
your logic makes no sense, those girls will continue fucking chad with no repercussions, they'll just have a kid tagging along with them is all
No, because you eliminate welfare and every benefit that comes from being a single mother, so now they will either suffer working a 50 hours a week job to sustain themselves or die with their offsprings dying too. They always need 3rd part money (incel money) take them away and let them deal with their consequences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Marsiere214 and sytyl
can biden cancel construction of the wall if he gets elected?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Marsiere214, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, sytyl and Deleted member 6512
No, because you eliminate welfare and every benefit that comes from being a single mother, so now they will either suffer working a 50 hours a week job to sustain themselves or die with their offsprings dying too. They always need 3rd part money (incel money) take them away and let them deal with their consequences.
they'll sue chad
and get him to pay for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and sytyl
  • +1
i hope they invade western europe
I will shoot them all and then I'm gonna be elected as Italy dictator and adopt white sharia law inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Marsiere214
I will shoot them all and then I'm gonna be elected as Italy dictator and adopt white sharia law inshallah
fuck sharia
the thing i like about satan was that he was eugenicist

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
Drumps only hope is Nevada
Screenshot 20201104 124100 Chrome

Absolutely crazy that they just randomly found hundreds of thousands of votes ONLY for Biden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4387, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Its over
images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Feminineboi and Deleted member 6892
Most likely, the only state Trump has a chance at coming back is nevada (66% of their vote is in). There's no chance in getting Michigan and Wisconsin back, they're gone.
Trump most likely will win Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia, at least that's what everyone thinks.

If he does, and biden wins his blue leaning states (Michigan and Wisconsin), then EVERYTHING comes down to Nevada; which is likely going democratic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
What happened to the first thread? Did they really delete it? Damn it, now all my reacts are gone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Feminineboi
What happened to the first thread? Did they really delete it? Damn it, now all my reacts are gone.
It had to. it was too insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Conservatives actually do this "democrats are the real racist" meme by claiming democrats are doing a black genocide lol
Do you not know how percentages work and that a much higher proportion of blacks get abortions compared to whites even though the number itself is lower?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Alexanderr
It was just locked, your react shekels are safe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Feminineboi and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Alexanderr
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4387 and 1 other person
Fuck I made lots of good posts on the old thread including redditors going crazy but it's all gone now

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4387 and goat2x
hheee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and goat2x