Electrically zapping mandible for growth?

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
Why not? Works on rats. Why not just zap the fucking mandible to achieve this growth:

Image result for mandible growth

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 399 and 2 others

This site lmao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Deleted member 12218, .👽. and 5 others
Just mew unironically.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and antiantifa
pew pew

• Love it
Reactions: antiantifa
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, bimaximum, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
while chad slays you electrecute yourself for a few milimetres of forward growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, .👽., Deleted member 399 and 2 others
slayer

when u've nothing to lose it's always worth it faggot
jiffle at having a sig like that.
nothing beats high t mogger lindemann

• Love it
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 9699
Last edited:
How is ur experiment going btw? Any date on shipment?
didnt order it yet. I started the cheekbone exercises tho, the ones u linked.

my cheekbone muscles are burning rn jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
didnt order it yet. I started the cheekbone exercises tho, the ones u linked.

my cheekbone muscles are burning rn jfl
Damn, are you able to only contract the cheeks or do you also contract the corner of your mouth?

• +1
Damn, are you able to only contract the cheeks or do you also contract the corner of your mouth?
My zygomatic muscles are not at a point where I can isolate them. I am doing half winks she showed for now.

• +1
My zygomatic muscles are not at a point where I can isolate them. I am doing half winks she showed for now.
Careful, if you use the smiling muscle you'd actually be stretching the malaris xd.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12218
Maybe if you take the jaw out first, electrocute it, then put it back in?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12218
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kickboxingmaxx and Deleted member 12218
Careful, if you use the smiling muscle you'd actually be stretching the malaris xd.
Ye if you do a full wink, your malaris is activated. Half wink makes sure you dont use it tho.

When I do half wink, I can see my zygomatic muscle shaking and trembling because it's not trained at all

Ye if you do a full wink, your malaris is activated. Half wink makes sure you dont use it tho.

When I do half wink, I can see my zygomatic muscle shaking and trembling because it's not trained at all
Yes when I fully close my eye really hard I can see the malaris tensing as well on outside of the eyebrow. But the problem is when you do this you stretch the muscle out =/

Yes when I fully close my eye really hard I can see the malaris tensing as well on outside of the eyebrow. But the problem is when you do this you stretch the muscle out =/
What? arent we supposed to activate the malaris?

What? arent we supposed to activate the malaris?
Yeah for sure, but I feel like if you tense your eyes too hard, you will start to tense the muscles around, which will stretch the malaris out, in my case at least I feel the levator labii superioris tensing xd

It's the muscle right under OO as well, but it antagonizes malaris muscle, it pulls lips up, but it pulls the eye down

So people who smile and laugh a lot get punished with a weak malaris and ugliness :unsure:

So people who smile and laugh a lot get punished with a weak malaris and ugliness :unsure:
Yes, I imagine raising your lips will antagonize malaris.

In fact it's theorized that laughing causes aging, no?

In fact it's theorized that laughing causes aging, no?
I doubt laughing makes you age, if anything it’s the opposite because it releases endorphins and endorphins prevent sadness/depression. Sad/depressed people live shorter lives on average.