TalkingVidya

Bronze
Elliot Rodger

victims
77853_052514-all-6-victims.jpg

Cho

Cho victims
3147543.jpg

As you can see. If we follow the edgelord incel narrative worshipping this guys, Cho should be the mascot of incel community and not ER who also half of the victims were ricecels :lul::lul:. But why is the other way around? :feelswat::feelswat:

Well, because even blackpill incels are Chadsexuals :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Cho isn´t iconic as ER is because ER has looks and every time you ask why ER is more iconic, incels will answer you because of charisma :lul::lul: They are using the same arguments women use toward them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yet. You see their toxic masculinity where is more acceptable to rope than doing what this guy did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
ER was a celebrity, wtf is cho?

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and iwillbeflinch
Water. It's why Bundy gets romanticized on here instead of Gary Ridgway who had 20 more confirmed kills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
cho shot up my school. he can go rot in the deepest pits of hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128, HOLYFUARK and 2 others
funny how lookism bias is most prevalent on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, iwillbeflinch and LookmaxBlau
I always was a Cho fanatic. In school I remember we had a writing prompt which was basically to put yourself in a famous event in history. I chose the Virginia Tech Massacre because I wanted to bring clout to Cho

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14077
I low-key admire Breivik since 2011, none of those amerimutts

Elliot is kinda cute ngl

it's because er made funny videos

Nah you're wrong. We know a lot about Elliot Rodger and his life through forum posts, Youtube comments, playlists of his, his videos he posted, the manifesto he had and how many articles and stuff were made after he went berserk.

We know next to nothing about Cho and his life, character actions etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
because cho's issue was more to do with general subhumanity while er relates to modern sexual market place

also cho can easily be dismissed as a retarded gook autist and frankly that's what he is. he didn't have really articulate his grievances in a convincing manner. a lot of people get bullied, he was just a weak faggot who let it get to him, whereas er's entitlement resonates with the modern incel audience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and GetShrekt
because ER looked like an exotic prettyboy . he is the embodiment of PSL incel pheno

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman