Elevator shoes : +7-10 cm

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Diamond

Did someone try this kind of shoes? I'm 184-185 cm and I'd like to reach something like 192 cm, which is objectively tall everywhere.
On this website, there's 7,8,9 or 10 cm shoes.
A majority of the heel is inside the shoes. People seem happy with this product.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 30283 and 2 others
185 cm and I'd like to reach something like 192 cm

This will do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 30432 and 5 others
Can’t get it in my monstrous size 48 JFL.
It’s like they think guys over 6 feet aren’t insecure about their height…

Did someone try this kind of shoes? I'm 184-185 cm and I'd like to reach something like 192 cm, which is objectively tall everywhere.
A majority of the heel is inside the shoes. People seem happy with this product.
Holy fuck.... people will start asking me questions at work :feelskek:

you will look funny

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism

If I ever get the money and spare time, I will get limb lengthening surgery to boost myself from 184cm giga manlet to 192 MOGGER.

Autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
its over for you when you need to take them off at someone's house

Just get LL in turkey

I bought formal shoes similar to that with another site. You ever see a chick walking in stilettos? That's how you walk in them. Tried them once, then chalked it up to experience.

1" to 1.5" insole lifts are pretty much the max you can do without walking like a spasticated penguin.