Elevator shoes before after

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Elevatorshoesoriginal
Elevatorshoes

The right one is 4 inch lifts

If you have big feet those shoes work better. Lifts are like the cheapest way to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
If you have big feet those shoes work better. Lifts are like the cheapest way to ascend.
Like big feet? My shoe size is 11 uk and 12 us , how will it effect?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Like big feet? My shoe size is 11 uk and 12 us , how will it effect?
Yeah big feet. If you have big feet and already wear larger shoes, the lifts will be less noticeable. I don't recommend the elevator shoes cause they will actually just make your feet look bigger/shoes bulkier. If you wear a size 12 US get some lifts and just put them in boots like some timberlands. They will be barely noticeable then. Depends also on your pants.

• +1
Yeah big feet. If you have big feet and already wear larger shoes, the lifts will be less noticeable. I don't recommend the elevator shoes cause they will actually just make your feet look bigger/shoes bulkier. If you wear a size 12 US get some lifts and just put them in boots like some timberlands. They will be barely noticeable then. Depends also on your pants.
I strongly disagree. Lifts are strictly worse than elevator shoes. They are just like elevator shoes, but without the shoe structure having been designed around them, which usually makes them extremely uncomfortable.

Well-designed elevator shoes up to around 3 inches can look pretty normal. Of course, if you want a 6-inch increase, these can look very weird.

• +1
I strongly disagree. Lifts are strictly worse than elevator shoes. They are just like elevator shoes, but without the shoe structure having been designed around them, which usually makes them extremely uncomfortable.

Well-designed elevator shoes up to around 3 inches can look pretty normal. Of course, if you want a 6-inch increase, these can look very weird.
Really? Interesting findings. However from all I’ve seen, the shoes look quite bulky. I recently bought a pair of (no joke) 3.5inch lifts. They don’t slip around, and it’s actually comfortable to wear in boots. And they don’t have the bulky silhouette that most elevator shoes have.

Of course elevator shoes would be the better option if they weren’t 1) ugly and unfashionable and 2) painfully obvious from the silhouette.

• +1
Really? Interesting findings. However from all I’ve seen, the shoes look quite bulky. I recently bought a pair of (no joke) 3.5inch lifts. They don’t slip around, and it’s actually comfortable to wear in boots. And they don’t have the bulky silhouette that most elevator shoes have.

Of course elevator shoes would be the better option if they weren’t 1) ugly and unfashionable and 2) painfully obvious from the silhouette.
Is 6cm elevator shoes ( since normal boots give 2.5 cm already) a good choice ?

You've got lucky with your boots, or they might have been originally too large. In most cases, however, shoes/boots professionally designed for elevation are superior to the normie ones with lifts just put in.

Take a look at Guido Maggi shoes. They're the current gold standard of elevator shoes: https://www.guidomaggi.com/men/
Another honorable mention: https://donsfootwear.com

There are many good-looking models in other brands as well. Yeah, there's a ton of crap as well, so don't buy the weird-looking ones.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and TechnoBoss
You've got lucky with your boots, or they might have been originally too large. In most cases, however, shoes/boots professionally designed for elevation are superior to the normie ones with lifts just put in.

Take a look at Guido Maggi shoes. They're the current gold standard of elevator shoes: https://www.guidomaggi.com/men/
Another honorable mention: https://donsfootwear.com

There are many good-looking models in other brands as well. Yeah, there's a ton of crap as well, so don't buy the weird-looking ones.
Damn nice find bro. Thanks for these links.

And for reference, I wear them with Dr.Martens or Timberlands.

• +1
Is 6cm elevator shoes ( since normal boots give 2.5 cm already) a good choice ?
Well try to avoid going over a 3inch increase. They can get uncomfortable to wear for long periods I think.

• +1
I wish I had a long torso.

• +1