Elevatorshoes (gtfih)

sensu

sensu

Silver
Anyone know any good website with elevator-shoes that fraud sneakers?

Something like this would be nice, but cheaper

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Anyone know any good website with elevator-shoes that fraud sneakers? View attachment 2835149

Something like this would be nice, but cheaper
I love wearing shoes without any lift so when we are barefoot guys that were heightmogging me become shorter. Such a funny experience

I love wearing shoes without any lift so when we are barefoot guys that were heightmogging me become shorter. Such a funny experience
no one cares gang

• WTF
Reactions: mathis
Idk prob adidas nmds or yeezy boost 380( also nice avi, is the show worth watching?)
They are obvious as fuck cuz their soles are thick, but since they are popular shoes nobody cares and nobody would call you out on it

But there are discreet platformed shoes like op posted, where they look normal but still provide more height

In general, that shoes are limited to max 3 inches without being obvious

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
7cm shoes + 3 hair i am almost chad

They are obvious as fuck cuz their soles are thick, but since they are popular shoes nobody cares and nobody would call you out on it

But there are discreet platformed shoes like op posted, where they look normal but still provide more height

In general, that shoes are limited to max 3 inches without being obvious
could you send a link to the shoes? i’m looking for sneakers that gove around 2 inches

could you send a link to the shoes? i’m looking for sneakers that gove around 2 inches
Don't have a link, I just remember when I was searching for them, didn't even buy, just wanted to see options

It was some Italian online store, wasn't really easy to find