Eli5: Manlet friend was the superslayer

Finalchad

Finalchad

The Hero we deserve
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Posts
1,226
Reputation
1,202
Back in university i had a 163cm friend who was slaying left and right. He picked up a girl every time we went clubbing and he wasnt really approaching either. His face also was average. Did the girls smell his wet dick?
 
tbh I want to know how this works. I have a 173cm friend that slays more than me and he is ginger. I don't get it.
 
I have a theory, but its esoteric
 
Jfl 163 how
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
You should stop take shrooms
 
i simply don't understand how that is possible. 163 is so far beyond saving its not even funny.
 
Im serious. It was him
Screenshot 51
 
monster dick halo,foids feel that he has a big dick just getting close.
 

Similar threads

TheSadAlbanian
Replies
22
Views
111
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
OmegaR
Replies
5
Views
27
OmegaR
OmegaR
babymoo
Replies
23
Views
88
babymoo
babymoo
g4rlic
Replies
14
Views
59
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
sample
Replies
11
Views
73
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top