Elias de poot is a fucking LTN

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Just look at this faggot, literally the most goofy looking faggot I've ever seen, does not look attractive at all, ugly as fuck. But he is praised by PSL autists because of his stupid eye area that doesnt even look good "muh hunter eyes he has hunter eyes bu bu bu but he has hunter eyes his eye area is good"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, mhd_79, datboijj and 8 others
damn, i wish i was LTN

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Axii, fuxkdakikez and 8 others
Ok shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: losthope and Deleted member 27066
over for my eye area.
big ass eye orbits.
although positive canthal tilt + long eyelashes + deep or normal set eyes, uee is not that much either.
i need almond eye surgery.
you hate Elias because he naturally has what you want

Abused dog

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Also you hate Elias because he naturally has what you want

Abused dog
I dont want hunter eyes you retard i have deep eyes with pct and slight uee only needs almond surgery

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and mhd_79
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, 6′2 still over and Deleted member 27066

dnrd

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
lmao if thats ltn were below subhumans.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hello12344 and based_pakichad421
looks mtn

• JFL
Reactions: losthope
You hate him because his features are impossible to achieve especially eye area so you are coping

• +1
Reactions: Axii, HarrierDuBois, ElTruecel and 3 others
Just look at this faggot, literally the most goofy looking faggot I've ever seen, does not look attractive at all, ugly as fuck. But he is praised by PSL autists because of his stupid eye area that doesnt even look good "muh hunter eyes he has hunter eyes bu bu bu but he has hunter eyes his eye area is good"

View attachment 2764668
please kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ElTruecel
A ltn that happens to be a supermodel.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Axii and ElTruecel
Worst possible shot of him

@ElTruecel thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2764668
Overrete, he has truecell SMV, even statusmaxxed the best he can get is an ugly ltb
Images   2024 03 29T185605396

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Would be way higher appeal with a normal eye area.

View attachment 2764668
Low appeal

1777a7cd1a228303bab5e1704ef13fed

• Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111

View attachment 2764668
he looks like a corny nerd just his eye area make him who he is

dont be ridiculous dude. hes mtn

he has a nerd skull

his eye area breaks him

"but muh PSL"

his pheno has no irl appeal looks like some romanian potato farmer

@mhd_79 you came from tiktok bro?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Nope I’ve been lurking here since 2022 I lost my old account.
ah js asking because this post was on tiktok and i wasnt expecting anyone to find it other than tiktok since this post is in the slums of this forum and lost

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79 and viniciz
ah js asking because this post was on tiktok and i wasnt expecting anyone to find it other than tiktok since this post is in the slums of this forum and lost
I often search for threads
I often search for threads on google that’s how I found it,

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Your TikTok @?

mogged by hexum, Damian kater, and vinnie hacker, and Justin bieber

• +1
Reactions: F36 and asdvek
I actually searched for this thread because I saw some tiktokcels unironically believe elias has high smv jfl

• +1
Reactions: asdvek